New Justin Beiber Picture Is Startling

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know where you're from but here most 25 year olds look older than him.
Hes still got that baby faced pretty boy look.

If dudes have a baby faced pretty boy look to them, it should be retained up until their 30's.
Beibers pretty boy look has faded quite a bit. And he's scrawny as sh*t. If he put a little weight on in the facial area, he would look better.

Austin:316

Established Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2020-02-11-21-15-50-987_com.twitter.android.jpg

He's definitely receding. He's playing the cover up game.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If dudes have a baby faced pretty boy look to them, it should be retained up until their 30's.
Beibers pretty boy look has faded quite a bit. And he's scrawny as sh*t. If he put a little weight on in the facial area, he would look better.
You would think. Taking him out of the equation though, I remember seeing people around 10 years out of high school, and most of them looked like crap. Fat, balding, starting to wrinkle, sh*t was the beginning of the end. I think it happens for a higher % than most think.

That being said, he looks like he's on crack.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
His hair is still good. Let the dude live lol. He’s on anti depressants and sh*t which is terrible for hair, yet he looks happy and his hair is still hanging in there. He just doesn’t give a sh*t to style it which I admire lol. People still swoon and he is still jb. The end
His hair is receeding badly. That pic on OP is revealing, massive dome patern of doom. It's over.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You would think. Taking him out of the equation though, I remember seeing people around 10 years out of high school, and most of them looked like crap. Fat, balding, starting to wrinkle, sh*t was the beginning of the end. I think it happens for a higher % than most think.

It's a failo effect due the hairline + statche. If he had a NW1 with a clean face + dressed like Timberlake he wouldnt be getting told he looks like a bum.

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is still good. Let the dude live lol. He’s on anti depressants and sh*t which is terrible for hair, yet he looks happy and his hair is still hanging in there. He just doesn’t give a sh*t to style it which I admire lol. People still swoon and he is still jb. The end

sRIs are terrible for health, hair, and erection.

He's good looking. He can't not get laid even if bic bald.

_Yannick

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, why on are you guys hating him like this. He's 25 yo with Lyme disease, on antidepressants and he doesn't give a sh*t about his clothing style and how greasy his hair is. Like i wanna see if all of you look good in all angles papparazzi take pics from. He still looks way better than most 25 yo's if he's in proper clothes and freshly groomed

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, why on are you guys hating him like this. He's 25 yo with Lyme disease, on antidepressants and he doesn't give a sh*t about his clothing style and how greasy his hair is. Like i wanna see if all of you look good in all angles papparazzi take pics from. He still looks way better than most 25 yo's if he's in proper clothes and freshly groomed
Ok Bieber

Toms

Established Member
Reaction score
It's funny how we've been obsessed with JB's receding hairline since 2015, yet he's still not even a NW1.5

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never gave a sh*t about his hair personally, whether he balded or not (like with any celeb) but I do like seeing how they end up just out of interest. In his case, he really is diffuse at the front and a little receded, with weak soft hair it's harder to mask too. I'm sure he's on finasteride so he won't end up like his Dad at all or for a very long time. He'll need some work at the front or will have to keep that dodgy combover. More than that, he looks like a weird older kid these days, shows the shelf life of a feminine pretty boy is not much past teens. Much better to be a Pitt or Grillo subversion, retain youthful looks much longer with masculine features.

True, add in pale and you have the typical North European. That said, there are always outliers. I'd say 5-10% are ageing well (looking much younger) and still got it if they were attractive to begin with. Good looks can also offset ageing affects somewhat.

No wonder you all look old and bald, look at your prince

giphy.gif