New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• haircut.jpg
    haircut.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 5,123
  • 3 weeks in hair length 1 month post buzz with high grade.BASELINE..jpg
    3 weeks in hair length 1 month post buzz with high grade.BASELINE..jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 5,378

dreamermerlin

Established Member
Reaction score
so i just did a haircut. i took a pic of my crown under high lume lamp and hair is not 100% dry.

i see the same improvement just for some funs who been asking for haircut pics since i didnt cut my hair since starting the wounding sessions.

here is my original post log. http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...oung2retires-MASTERING-THE-POTENTIAL-CURE-LOG

Wow that's pretty impressive!
What angles? Form that angle the previous picture would look even worse.
That is practically no balding, after just 3 months.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
2y- are you still rolling? If so, how often? You were consistent at 1.5MM the whole time right?

How many times each way were you going and were you going horizontally and vertically as well?

dawnfall

Reaction score
2 young, do you think it would be possible to make a video of you rolling? I think you are giving hope to a couple of us here, since we can see that it is clearly working on you, I am pretty sure some would copy your way of doing it (preparation, the rolling + after) that would be awesome.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
And how many rolls has it been now?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thread Locked.

HairLossTalk Members:

I've been at this for 14 years now, so please know that I am the first to acknowledge the need for something that "works". I know exactly where you're all coming from, and I feel strongly for the turmoil you deal with on a daily basis, with this disfiguring condition known as hair loss. So please don't take my actions here as any reflection of disregard, or lack of empathy. I have just reached a point where I personally, inside of myself, am not comfortable with this topic anymore. So I personally - for me - have decided that I need to lock the thread, and discourage further discussion of dermarolling on this forum.

Yes ... I know some people are growing hair back. But when I read things like "Your lymph glands may swell, and blood may drip from your nose" ... this horrifies me. The dangers of introducing infectious agents directly into your blood stream (which is exactly what you're doing), are countless. The ramifications of doing so can extend to long term health issues. Many studies have proven that breaks in the dental skin, over time, lead to heart problems and systemic inflammation, which can lead to disease. Its all because of direct introduction of bacteria and viruses into the bloodstream. But when I saw the image below, I needed to stop the conversation. For obvious reasons.

I hope you guys understand where I am coming from, and .... you're smart enough to know that this will offend the sensitivities of some individuals. Unfortunately I have to act on behalf of the most sensitive in the group (of which, apparently, I am one), because the community is more important than the few adventurous ones here. I would like to strongly suggest creating a blog site or something on another domain where you can freely discuss these things. I won't discourage you from having links to your blog (just hold off on the Google ads over there please). This is the internet, and its value is free exchange of information, and freedom to do what you want with your own body. I just can't have this stuff on my site anymore. I apologize to everyone, and am glad that you're seeing some results. Future threads asking about dermaroller will be locked and a link will be placed to this post underneath them.

Thanks for understanding guys.

HairLossTalk.com Admin.

derm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.