New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
The trick is to go fast.. I can roll my whole head within a minute bleeding like a mofo.. Take a deep breath and go! I roll my head every 2 days.. yes I bleed every time with a 1.5mm and 30% glycolic acid. SO far so good! Built-up collagen and fibrosis are the enemy!

Now you roll every 2 days???? So you aply minoxidil every other day! Lolll

you must mean THE 0.5 and still using THE 2,5 every 2 weeks?

GoodToBeRich

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with their Dermaroller catching while rolling? Like the axel is warped or something? When rolling, it freezes up, which hurts. And sucks. It's probably defective and I plan to return, but I'm not sure I should exchange for the same brand. What brands are people using right now?

The one I'm returning or exchanging is the "Dermaroller by Rejuveness".

Thanks

buddyebsen1

Reaction score
Has anyone had an issue with their Dermaroller catching while rolling? Like the axel is warped or something? When rolling, it freezes up, which hurts. And sucks. It's probably defective and I plan to return, but I'm not sure I should exchange for the same brand. What brands are people using right now?

The one I'm returning or exchanging is the "Dermaroller by Rejuveness".

Thanks

It has happened. I think that the alcohol I use to clean it swells the plastic a bit. When it happens, I place a screwdriver carefully between the roller and the handle to separate them a bit and it seems to work fine after that.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Now you roll every 2 days???? So you aply minoxidil every other day! Lolll

you must mean THE 0.5 and still using THE 2,5 every 2 weeks?

1.5mm mild rolling, still bleeding + 30% glycolic acid 10 minutes on every 2 days. no bull****. Getting the best results so far.

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
I roll my head every 2 days.. yes I bleed every time with a 1.5mm and 30% glycolic acid.

When do you apply the peel? Same day of rolling? Before or after?

I was thinking of introducing one peel every 2nd week (the other week, I roll).

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
When do you apply the peel? Same day of rolling? Before or after?

I was thinking of introducing one peel every 2nd week (the other week, I roll).

I apply glycolic acid first, then roll it really fast with the 1.5mm.. wait 10 minutes, dried blood, peel did his thing. Shower then life goes on. I attack built up collagen / fibrosis on the surface and deep in the dermis. Same time, get all the Growth factors activated. **** male pattern baldness.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply glycolic acid first, then roll it really fast with the 1.5mm.. wait 10 minutes, dried blood, peel did his thing. Shower then life goes on. I attack built up collagen / fibrosis on the surface and deep in the dermis. Same time, get all the Growth factors activated. **** male pattern baldness.

doesnt it sting like hell if you dermaroll on an area where you applied glycolic acid?

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
damn nice results! still alot of bald spots tho, pretty much.... everywhere xD

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
217 pages and, and nothing.

Nothing? go back to page 1 and start again.

Here is some pics that I just took.. I am recovering from a shed which is normal with every legit treatment. My slick bald temple are recovering, my whole scalp feels alive, hair are thicker. By Christmas, my hairline will look great and by summer next year, probably a full return of my hairline. Hair takes times to regrow. Fred? What do you have? nothing? :salut: Keep on bitching, that will get you somewhere.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
Still talking about temples? You sound like someone with a mature hairline thinking that he has male pattern baldness. I'm waiting to see a genuinely bald person benefit from dermarolling.

I'm not bitching, it's just that I see you talk on and on and on in this thread since the study has been released. But what tangible results to we have so far? I want to see someone with less hair in one picture and one picture where we can see regrowth 3 months after. Not microscopic pictures like this, what do they mean anyway?!

Betekend meer dan dat jij ooit zult betekenen voor dit forum! Irritante kut Belg

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Still talking about temples? You sound like someone with a mature hairline thinking that he has male pattern baldness. I'm waiting to see a genuinely bald person benefit from dermarolling.

I'm not bitching, it's just that I see you talk on and on and on in this thread since the study has been released. But what tangible results to we have so far? I want to see someone with less hair in one picture and one picture where we can see regrowth 3 months after. Not microscopic pictures like this, what do they mean anyway?!

Fred, the pictures show that my hair are growing where I had baldness before.. I don't have vertex balding, just progressive baldness in the front. receding hairline +thinning on top.. temple are the toughest area to get results btw. Like I said, I am at 13 weeks.. and recovering from a shed. I will take pictures of my whole scalp later after the recovery so skeptical people stop bitching. Do you expect miracles after few month? Jason pictures are pretty convincing. What results do you need to see in that small timeframe? There is no perfect cure. Hair takes time to go back on your pumpkin. Use common sense and logical thinking. Stop being such a miserable a**h**.

- - - Updated - - -

Betekend meer dan dat jij ooit zult betekenen voor dit forum! Irritante kut Belg

Means more than you will ever do for this forum! Irritating **** Belgian

albert

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen Fred bitching in at least two other threads. While I appreciate skepticism and hate overoptimism, I think you (Fred) are just complaining because you have too much free time and no arguments at all. People who started dermarolling (including me) experimented some changes in their scalps, and now squeegee shows that he's recovering from the shedding and MIGHT recover more hair. Of course *MIGHT*. We don't know yet, we can only hope.

If you prefer to just come to every experimental thread to complain about every treatment that requires consistency and has slow results, then get out of here honestly.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe a calcification of superficial scalp veins/capillares has something to do with this... Maybe by boosting wnt-protein with healing process also immpacts on calcium regulation on celular level.(lowers Ca or flushes Ca). I know that Mg dissolves Ca. maybe topical magnesium would do some good.

Axel

Reaction score
Finished my 11th session. Picture update with results progressing.

Really promising, DEFO. Would you mind (when you have the time) to post a comparison pic of the top of your scalp with your current state vs initial state. I mean, like you have being doing previously, but comparing with your first dermarolling week. I think what we are witnessing is a major breakthrough in MBP reversal. This time for real.

Too much coincidences: the theory (that of wound-healing by Cots et Al) and the results (loads of community members reporting regrowth). I think that it makes sense to recover the lost hair in a similar way as we lost it: progressively, almost like when a baby sprouts his hair for the first time.

Certainly the next year is going to be extremely interesting...

All the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.