New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddyebsen1

Reaction score
I'm interested in the B-12 mixture as it seems to help. Can you provide the formula - how many pills, what strength, how much water and alcohol?

Thanks!

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
I just use vitamin b12 pills from naturemade. It really shouldn't matter what bran you use. The pills dissolve really quickly in the mixture.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links like these. (admins can remove the link if need be)

I found this.
I reckon it would be perfect to mix into a Minoxidil bottle. No fillers. Nothing but pure B12.

Very expensive. But just a tiny bit of this will go a long, long way.
The rest could be stored on the freezer. (I expect that I will be on minoxidil + B12 for life anyway).

cthulhu2.0

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you get your B12? What kind is it?

I'm interested in the B-12 mixture as it seems to help. Can you provide the formula - how many pills, what strength, how much water and alcohol?

Thanks!

2500mcg x 7 pills and I add that to an old minoxidil bottle with about 65% water and 35% isopropryl. I apply that once about 2 or more hours following minoxidil application at night.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
or you can get lipogaine, I have one bottle and it says there is B12, not sure how much of it tho.

btw why not just adding those pills to minoxidil itself?

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Keep going, guys! This seems to be the only forum still with a regularly/daily updated thread about dermarolling!

I'm not going to be a quitter on this, I'm going to the 12 weeks mark at least.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Been 12 weeks.. I am recovering slowly from a shed..but hair remaining are thicker and have vellus small hair growing everywhere..so good signs..Since yesterday, I started to roll it everyday.. yep.. just a mild rolling everyday.. from my observation.. my hair looks thicker the first 3 days after derma rolling. So I decided to roll it once a day at night everyday. Nothing crazy.. 1.5mm really mild rolling so you don't see much difference the day after.. I really think that the growth factors is a difference maker in restoring your hairline with the derma roller.. Growth Factors are induced from the local acute inflammation from the derma roller. Growth factors help progenitor cells MOBILIZATION to your dormant follicles so your hair can start growing again..

Just a few examples..

Dent Clin North Am. 2012 Jul;56(3):563-75. doi: 10.1016/j.cden.2012.05.001.
Effects of growth factors on dental stem/progenitor cells.

Kim SG, Zhou J, Solomon C, Zheng Y, Suzuki T, Chen M, Song S, Jiang N, Cho S, Mao JJ.
Source

Center for Craniofacial Regeneration, Columbia University, 630 West 168 Street, PH7E, New York, NY 10032, USA.

Abstract

The primary goal of regenerative endodontics is to restore the vitality and functions of the dentin-pulp complex, as opposed to filing of the root canal with bioinert materials. A myriad of growth factors regulates multiple cellular functions including migration, proliferation, differentiation, and apoptosis of several cell types intimately involved in dentin-pulp regeneration. Recent work showing that growth factor delivery, without cell transplantation, can yield pulp-dentin-like tissues in vivo provides one of the tangible pathways for regenerative endodontics. This review synthesizes knowledge on many growth factors that are known or anticipated to be efficacious in dental pulp-dentin regeneration.
Copyright © 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22835538

Platelet-derived growth factor promotes proliferation of erythropoietic progenitor cells in vitro.

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/110869

Growth factors enhance endothelial progenitor cell proliferation under high-glucose conditions( chronic inflammation)

http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/139909/

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/44478

Chelaxing

Reaction score
so squeegee are you still going to roll hard once a week in addition to your everyday mild rolling or just mild rolling everyday and that's it? didn't you say a million times in this thread that mild rolling doesn't do anything and that we need to go hard and deep?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
so squeegee are you still going to roll hard once a week in addition to your everyday mild rolling or just mild rolling everyday and that's it? didn't you say a million times in this thread that mild rolling doesn't do anything and that we need to go hard and deep?

I will probably go hard and deep once a month or chemical peel once a week.. on the week-end.. Everytime I go crazy.. it takes me like 2 weeks to completely recovery recover with skin shedding... and stuff.. I really think that fibrosis is gone by now.. Now it is regrow time.

jason5

Reaction score
Guys, I will post my usual picture update next week, but I'm seeing serious hair growth. I look at myself in the mirror and I almost see a new person (I was basically a nw5 going to 6). Will update with new pics soon, but If you are on the fence on this, don't think and do what I do. Roll once every 9 days 1.5mm (till you get a good amount of blood spots). Apply after 24 hours of rolling: Lipogaine + azelaic acid x 3 (0.3 ml or more each time) / Prox-N x 2 / Shampoo DAILY with Regenepure & Nano / Semen (you can skip this, as I had results without it, but it might be a huge booster, I don't know what it did, but my growth shot up after I added it). I also use a laser helmet once or twice a week, but I feel that isn't why I'm getting regrowth as it did nothing before the dermarolling.

I don't use finasteride or anything else, so this is a side effect free treatment (if you can tolerate minoxidil at 1ml per day). So far I'm on session number 10. GL!

Oh one more thing and I have no idea if this does anything but I'll note it in case it's doing something:

I also use NIA24 cream on my face as a facial cream against sun damage and I started putting it on my scalp a month ago DAILY. It 5% pro-niacin (nicotinamide - a unique form of vitamin b3) Could this be a big part of my success?, no idea but I wanted to mention it in-case anyone wanted a full replication of my regime.

K

karankaran

Guys, I will post my usual picture update next week, but I'm seeing serious hair growth. I look at myself in the mirror and I almost see a new person (I was basically a nw5 going to 6). Will update with new pics soon, but If you are on the fence on this, don't think and do what I do. Roll once every 9 days 1.5mm (till you get a good amount of blood spots). Apply after 24 hours of rolling: Lipogaine + azelaic acid x 3 (0.3 ml or more each time) / Prox-N x 2 / Shampoo DAILY with Regenepure & Nano / Semen (you can skip this, as I had results without it, but it might be a huge booster, I don't know what it did, but my growth shot up after I added it). I also use a laser helmet once or twice a week, but I feel that isn't why I'm getting regrowth as it did nothing before the dermarolling.

I don't use finasteride or anything else, so this is a side effect free treatment (if you can tolerate minoxidil at 1ml per day). So far I'm on session number 10. GL!

Oh one more thing and I have no idea if this does anything but I'll note it in case it's doing something:

I also use NIA24 cream on my face as a facial cream against sun damage and I started putting it on my scalp a month ago DAILY. It 5% pro-niacin (nicotinamide - a unique form of vitamin b3) Could this be a big part of my success?, no idea but I wanted to mention it in-case anyone wanted a full replication of my regime.

am so happy, man ! people r seeing results ,but i guess some r seeing better results coz of better topicals... i wonder if NIA24 cream is doing anything for you, may be , may be not ...although i think semen could be a booster , i know that when i used to jack off ,, the semen used to fall on a section of my lower stomach area and dat area has a lot of hair and also very haphazard growth ,,,, i feel semen could be a great factor ,, i although have to convince myself a lot to put it on my head... but great results ... hope u continue on dis regrowth path...

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score

Very encouraging words, jason5.
It's posts like these that make the rest of us motivated enough to endure the agony we go trough every time we roll. :D

Congratz on the results/progress.

Jacob

Reaction score

Years ago that company had a hair loss product..or they made it for someone. Maybe it's still out there. I'm sure you can find it with a niadyne search.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
when after rolling we can use anti inflammatory stuff?Thinking of adding dicoflenac again to the temples...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
when after rolling we can use anti inflammatory stuff?Thinking of adding dicoflenac again to the temples...

Acute inflammation is needed for results. this is why your hurt yourself with a derma roller. Let the dico in the drawers.

Status
Not open for further replies.