New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
...if you want something more than fuzzy vellus, you NEED minoxidil...period...

Got rogaine foam in today...going all in as needling only did nothing cosmetically...the best results are those who are using minoxidil and DR..period..

How do you know? Faster results maybe.. best ending results..nobody knows..

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
...if you want something more than fuzzy vellus, you NEED minoxidil...period...

Got rogaine foam in today...going all in as needling only did nothing cosmetically...the best results are those who are using minoxidil and DR..period..

How long did you roll, actually the best results are on finasteride, minoxidil and rolling, guys were getting results immediately but no finasteride for me

squeegee its not really a study if you look at just the positives, any body following this needs to see both sides to be fair and realistic, hadn't heard of anyone shedding with this before mine started so I had hoped it wouldn't so I was pretty disappointed and yes I know most treatments shed

Sparky4444

Reaction score
How do you know? Faster results maybe.. best ending results..nobody knows..

fair enough...but based on the initial study and what we're seeing by member posts, I would think you would go with what works instead of going with an unknown outcome

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
fair enough...but based on the initial study and what we're seeing by member posts, I would think you would go with what works instead of going with an unknown outcome

lol! well said!

- - - Updated - - -

How long did you roll, actually the best results are on finasteride, minoxidil and rolling, guys were getting results immediately but no finasteride for me

squeegee its not really a study if you look at just the positives, any body following this needs to see both sides to be fair and realistic, hadn't heard of anyone shedding with this before mine started so I had hoped it wouldn't so I was pretty disappointed and yes I know most treatments shed

my shedding was worst than an Husky dog !.. your scalp will recover from this trauma just keep on rolling!

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
my shedding was worst than an Husky dog !.. your scalp will recover from this trauma just keep on rolling!

I didn't experience any shedding so far but too early in the process. Didn't experience bleeding, or hearing popping sounds and I did insert the needles in as full as possible (1.5mm). Maybe with subsequent rolls the outcome will be different, I was expecting blood etc due to firmly rolling with full insertion from all the pictures here.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
yes squeegee, we got that part but its still somewhat experimental and a theory, all of that may be happening but does it really regrow hair? that is what we are trying to find out Correct? I am not saying it doesn't work or wont work, I am hoping it will because in theory it sounds like it should and I am rolling and bleeding like everyone, Will it work for everyone? we don't know. everyone is acting like its a cant miss cure, The fact is WE don't know yet.
Certain people on here only want to hear or BELIEVE its going to work and jump on anyone that says otherwise, I believe you have to see the bad results along with the good to get an accurate idea, I know you are pretty knowledgeable but I look at every angle, I started shedding at 3 weeks, you started much later, 2young hasnt had one, some people have more hair than others and are affected differently, Those that don't know everything can learn from all of this, then there are those that know everything already and can go F#Ck themselves, some of us aren't very knowledgeable at all apparently and are very slow but are trying to be a part of something that can be great. That wasn't aimed at you squeegee just FYI

yes I was being sarcastic about the violet ray, you can insult people so here it is back at you, Who in there right mind would take that seriously, That right there told me all I needed to know about how knowledgeable you are, its right up there with the VITAMEATAVEGAMIN from I Love lucy, its quack science and probably fried your brain, NOW IM DONE

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I didn't have any results with minoxidil, and major sides with finasteride that's why I am trying this,

LOL YET AGAIN ANOTHER COMPLAINT.

LOL DUDE, I'm in a comfortable position right now while you've got your thong so far up your a** you can't even think straight. I am already regrowing my hair with the help of the violet ray and other things, there is anecdotal evidence about it everywhere for many different things (not just hairloss) INCLUDING all over some hair forums with no strings attatched, nobody has the money to fund the studies (you wanna pay for them?) the tesla brush is not considered quack science yet it is a complete knock off of the original Tesla device. So with that being said, Lol ONCE AGAIN, if you don't know wtf you're talking about just stfu.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9138-15-year-pics-buzzed-hair-vs-buzzed-hair

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9138p75-15-year-pics-buzzed-hair-vs-buzzed-hair

That's one of many people that are regrowing hair with the violet ray in conjunction with scalp loosening... I would post more but like I've said before, I'm on my phone and since my computer is messed up at the moment so I don't have access to all of my original bookmarks.

It's all certainly there though... You seem like a somewhat intelligent dude, you can find it. <= Sarcasm lol

Get over it you baby.. I don't even know why I'm sitting here typing this to an idiot who thinks the violet ray is "quack" science when you yourself think you're regressing because you're going through a shed after Dermarolling (which is a sign of your hair follicles waking up)... LOL it is beyond clear to me that you have the brain capacity of a screwdriver & the iq of an orange peel... Shut up and stop responding if you're so mad lol.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
satisfan whats yourr eyesight? my haed was like an airport. now its normal . no visible thinning even on sunny days. minoxidil application is so low that everybody should consider i am almost off minoxidil. iff ididnt o sth i would very soon end up skin bald. i was terriffiedd. now i cant believe i have hair. my ffamily cant believe too.it is very good.

conclusion. heavy woundding to hypodermis works. wound your galea sufficient in matter of power and coverage. see the blood. then repeat.. next days move the galea to reopen the wound and rewound the galea. like massage it. it pains. its ok. next week repeat. -each time your gonna see more and more hair. you dont need minoxidil if you wound suffucuent. if your very very very thin dont expect cure. just my idea.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
satisfan whats yourr eyesight? my haed was like an airport. now its normal . no visible thinning even on sunny days. minoxidil application is so low that everybody should consider i am almost off minoxidil. iff ididnt o sth i would very soon end up skin bald. i was terriffiedd. now i cant believe i have hair. my ffamily cant believe too.it is very good.

conclusion. heavy woundding to hypodermis works. wound your galea sufficient in matter of power and coverage. see the blood. then repeat.. next days move the galea to reopen the wound and rewound the galea. like massage it. it pains. its ok. next week repeat. -each time your gonna see more and more hair. you dont need minoxidil if you wound suffucuent. if your very very very thin dont expect cure. just my idea.

I completely agree & I think your progress is ******* awesome... Just keep up and show the haters what it's all about...

BTW What's your definition of very very very very thin lol? Casperz was like que shiny bald and he thinks this is a cure. If I were to listen to anybody saying this is a cure it would probably be him since he's been in the game for like 15-20+ years.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

I support Dracula derma rolling! Bleeding = results! **** the haters!

- - - Updated - - -

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
Those who are rolling on their entire head are getting better results than just ppl rolling on hairline, More blood covered area = More growth factors and angiogenesis!

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sqeege thats aLOL. guys i mean super thin is like you have pussy hair on head you know?. and most likely its thickening of existing hair that its gonna happen than hair follicle neogenesys. the later happens ofcourse but much slower. key words.

-hypodermis
-deep wound
-big coverage
-dermal papila
-100 newton force at least when you wound.
-big tits.

dont forget to give feedback once you become pretty *** mofos.

- - - Updated - - -

img-0094.jpg and bbq guys must have had at least a​level c degree burn

at least low class western civil big tit s luts are going to get attracted. our new hairlines will rule. cant wait man. i am telling you.
<font size="6">[video=youtube;dnPqWLEKmuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnPqWLEKmuM[/video]

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL YET AGAIN ANOTHER COMPLAINT.

LOL DUDE, I'm in a comfortable position right now while you've got your thong so far up your a** you can't even think straight. I am already regrowing my hair with the help of the violet ray and other things, there is anecdotal evidence about it everywhere for many different things (not just hairloss) INCLUDING all over some hair forums with no strings attatched, nobody has the money to fund the studies (you wanna pay for them?) the tesla brush is not considered quack science yet it is a complete knock off of the original Tesla device. So with that being said, Lol ONCE AGAIN, if you don't know wtf you're talking about just stfu.

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9138-15-year-pics-buzzed-hair-vs-buzzed-hair

http://immortalhair.forumandco.com/t9138p75-15-year-pics-buzzed-hair-vs-buzzed-hair

That's one of many people that are regrowing hair with the violet ray in conjunction with scalp loosening... I would post more but like I've said before, I'm on my phone and since my computer is messed up at the moment so I don't have access to all of my original bookmarks.

It's all certainly there though... You seem like a somewhat intelligent dude, you can find it. <= Sarcasm lol

Get over it you baby.. I don't even know why I'm sitting here typing this to an idiot who thinks the violet ray is "quack" science when you yourself think you're regressing because you're going through a shed after Dermarolling (which is a sign of your hair follicles waking up)... LOL it is beyond clear to me that you have the brain capacity of a screwdriver & the iq of an orange peel... Shut up and stop responding if you're so mad lol.

Ok beliefiskey, you are right, apparently always, you keep on attacking people on an internet forum I will keep posting my stupidity. I still cant believe I let an internet tough guy get me irritated yesterday.

2young just for the record have I stated I see results several times even when people have doubted you.

kissmyscalp

Reaction score
UV ray + Pseudocatalse > recover hair color from grey hair. Its proved.

Grey hair comes from a disfunction of Wnt Protein, the same for baldness:
"Scientists have researched this coordinated production between the two different stem cell types, and have discovered a signalling protein called "Wnt". Think of Wnt as a type of work foreman that oversees the production of hair and tells each different stem cell type how fast to work. Wnt has everything to do with why our hair turns grey. When our melanocytes stem cells do not have enough Wnt protein, they do not get the signal to produce hair color."

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys please tell me how happy are you that we are using this breakthrough? i mean generations and generations suffered with snake oils and went bald lost belief. turn depressed,lowe selfesteem,abandoned them selfs. i mean do you feel what we hold now?

i am very very happy and i feel i am so far forward. i mean growing thick hairs all over? LOL olo LOL.

we are unique my friends, they can market as much fut fue fake regeneration minoxidil dickasteride they want. they cant take us the knowledge of hair through wounds. :):) even in the indian study i doubt they rolled so f#### hard. we have sth even more special.

look bbq guy level of injurie from burn i believe it happened a total galea reconstruction over there.

guys its only a sunnier tommorrow for us now. be happy. wound and dont get comfortable. just rewound :)

[video=youtube;uQZMaG1eO74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQZMaG1eO74[/video]

satisfan be happy for the shed;) big regrow to follow. its important to stay in treatment though

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
Whats this violet ray everyone talks about? Sounds like that laser comb thing i saw once on tv. Whats it called and how does it work?

- - - Updated - - -

Id say we are somewhat lucky with all this info at our hands, if we manage to find a hair loss treatment we should be imortalized in golden statues for future generations..we are the apollo mission of male pattern baldness lawlz (⌒▽⌒)

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
2young... I'm very happy for you man, and I think you are a pretty cool guy... but you are kinda crazy... try to keep it down with the videos and the gigantic letters... it makes the thread looks disorganized...

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Whats this violet ray everyone talks about? Sounds like that laser comb thing i saw once on tv. Whats it called and how does it work?

- - - Updated - - -

Id say we are somewhat lucky with all this info at our hands, if we manage to find a hair loss treatment we should be imortalized in golden statues for future generations..we are the apollo mission of male pattern baldness lawlz (⌒▽⌒)

Its one of those things that have been around for 50 plus yrs. But i am sure it has to work. Because everyone is doing it. oh wait

Actually been around for 100 or so yrs enough said huh.
For a good laugh type in violet ray quack on google

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Its one of those things that have been around for 50 plus yrs. But i am sure it has to work. Because everyone is doing it. oh wait

Just like "caking" your head with your own ballsjuice.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Just like "caking" your head with your own ballsjuice.

Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

wait there was a study on that but the key was you have 2 use the violet ray and sperm from someone else that ate onions garlic and and ingested castor oil

Status
Not open for further replies.