New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so how is that different to what evillocks will do with her wig?

Keep in mind you are an overweight middle aged bald man yourself ( as most of us on this forum will be some day) and have plenty of flaws of your own that you make no effort to hide at all and yet demand nothing less than perfection.

I am perhaps 20 lbs heavier than I was when I was 16. It's from depression. Of course if I got my hair back I would be happy and that 20 lbs would fall off. I've lost my looks from the neck up and that is all.

That aside, I don't get the rest of your point. Are you trying to tell me that, just like women, I make mating decisions based in large part on attractiveness? I already know this about myself. I know it about all of us.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I dont want to sound racist (joke- its not racist) but i assume 80% of women who are black in my area who have great looking highly maintained caucasian looking hair are wearing either a full weave or a wig..which to me wig/full weave its same thing (extensions is different because just length) are some wth just caucasian or straight hair sure, are some using chemicals to straighten hair--yes but you can tell usually.

Well, perhaps the few black women I slept with were wearing wigs. I really don't know. But if a woman is bald and she wears a wig to cover that baldness, I will feel differently about her attractiveness if she tells me. It's her decision though.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so how is that different to what evillocks will do with her wig?

It's common sense how it's different. After a woman shaves her legs her shaved legs become her natural self. But if she's wearing a wig to cover baldness then her wig is not her natural self. The baldness under her wig is her natural self.

That having been said, I do feel her attractiveness with her wig but I also know that she's bald under her wig. I'll say it again, I can't unring a bell.

When I see her with her wig I feel her attractiveness but at the same time I also know that it's a wig and she's really bald under her wig. There's just no way around it since that is the obvious reality of her hair.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would you consider being with a woman again?

I dont know.

I think more for a fun threesome to be honest.

Im not lesbian or even full on bi sexual so at a point with a woman it gets boring.

I think with a man it would be more fun.

I kind of thought about doing that with last lover I had over Summer but to be honest i got so consumed with my hair and not knowing what was going on i lost interest in sex in him etc.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Well... I am depressed now :(

How could you not know that? I assumed we all knew that.

If you saw me in a hairpiece you would notice that I look good but of course you would also think about the OBVIOUS fact that I'm wearing a hairpiece, and I'm bald underneath it. You might try to imagine how bald I am and what I look like under the hairpiece. The few times I've been around a bald woman of course these things ran through my mind.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Really? When you see a beautiful woman do try to visualise her wearing a potato sack with no makeup?

That's not the same thing. All women wear clothes and the overwhelming majority of women wear makeup. Conversely, bald women are like unicorns - you rarely see them. This makes them see like an oddity. If you were around an oddity type of person could you unknow it that he/she is an oddity while you're interacting with him/her? Could you unknow that he/she is an oddity while you're having sex with him/her? Of course not.

Plus there's also the issue that a woman's beautiful hair is one of the big things that define her as a woman so if she loses her hair it's a big deal to other people.

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
I think its f*****g weird to cat call a woman who is obviously going somewhere quickly to or from work or school...and expect her to stop and talk to you.

If your doing that and its working for you--keep on keeping on.

I dont think most men are doing this..

If a womans body language is rushed and purposeful--who is really going to think let me cat call her because she may stop and hook up with me at 830 am on the way to work?

To me this is 90% of the time weirdos doing it and i dont even make eye contact to see if they are good looking.

You guys are being so stupid and stubborn about this it's absolutely ridiculous.

What's even more weird is the demeanor, and the lack of personality these cat calling men have. Abnormal, and to the point where they are socially awkward.

Most people will cold approach if the situation is relevant to both interests, and there is a form of reasoning behind it. being at a club, grocery store, gym or some form of activity that warrants attention.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I suppose in summary some men like nameless won't be able to get over it and some men like me will.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Above average in my opinion, the average woman is flabby with bad skin and doesn't have big tits.

With makeup she's a 5.5 - 6 IMO. And in that rating I am giving her credit for big boobs. Big boobs are not nearly as important as pretty face/hair. If a woman has boobs big enough and shapely enough that it's obvious she's a woman then that's good. In the middle of B and C cup is very good.

Without makeup she DOES have bad skin and she's also a little flabby. So without makeup she is merely average, just like hairblues said.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Well I suppose in summary some men like nameless won't be able to get over it and some men like me will.

1. I could get over it. If I care for her then her hair loss wouldn't matter to me as far as what I want goes. But I would still feel empathy and sympathy for her. And even those feelings (empathy and sympathy) would mean that her missing hair would cross my mind. And it would cross your mind too.

2. We don't like it when women blue pill us so we shouldn't blue pill them.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1. I could get over it if I care about the woman.

2. If either you or I knew she had a wig on her head covering up her baldness we would both feel differently about her wig on her bald head than we would feel about her own living growing hair on her head.

3. We don't like it when women blue pill us so we shouldn't blue pill them.

This isn't blue pill this is about what gets my dick hard and makes me feel happy. That's all I'm talking about, you're saying you couldn't be happy with a woman wearing a wig, I get it.

Could you post a picture of the least attractive woman you would find acceptable? Just interested.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
This isn't blue pill this is about what gets my dick hard and makes me feel happy. That's all I'm talking about, you're saying you couldn't be happy with a woman wearing a wig, I get it.

Could you post a picture of the least attractive woman you would find acceptable? Just interested.

You misquote me. I did not say that I could not be happy with a woman wearing a wig. I believe I could be happy with a woman wearing a wig *if* I was not so darn depressed myself. And if I got my hair back I would not rule out dating a woman who's still missing hair.

What I said is that if I knew she was bald and wearing a wig the fact that she's wearing a wig and missing hair is something that would cross my mind. It would cross your mind too unless you have the superhuman power to unknow things that you already know. I got the first season of the TV series "The Flash" for Christmas and I'm watching it so I'm in the mood for a little superhero lingo.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
Italian Americans are by no means Italian. They are miscegenated mainly with Negroes, Irishmen and whatever. No wonder they look trashy and fat!.

Hey! Ease up on the Italian Americans!
Some truly great Americans have been of Italian descent.

rick39

Reaction score
I dont know I was with a woman who wore weaves and wigs...i did not think about it much.

Im not saying that i would feel good myself having to wear one or i would not feel self-conscious I totally would..just saying in a sexual way i did not think about it in my partner.

and she had different hair often...she changed it up a lot.

No wonder you said that you didn't find me attractive the other day when we were arguing back and forth. You're a lesbian.

rick39

Reaction score
I'm not saying white guys ARE better looking than dark-skinned men.

I'm merely saying that white skinned men are more acceptable to the eyes of the norm people so in that sense white men look better to norm people.

That's a load of b.s. There are plenty of women, even white women, who are more attracted to dark-skinned men. I know of several white women that I went to high school with that are.

You can thank the mainly Jewish-run media for that. Yeah, I posted it. (Cue up the "Rick is a racist!" posts)

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
That's a load of b.s. There are plenty of women, even white women, who are more attracted to dark-skinned men. I know of several white women that I went to high school with that are.

You can thank the mainly Jewish-run media for that. Yeah, I posted it. (Cue up the "Rick is a racist!" posts)

None of this speaks to my point Rick. My point refers to what the "norm" thinks/feels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.