New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
BEING GOOD LOOKING MAKES MY LIFE SO HARD!!!!

The video on this popped up on my facebook news feed:

http://creativity-online.com/work/ad-council-meet-john-smith/50225

the chick in this video complaining that people think she's just looks

LMAO. What a struggle you're going through....shut the f*** up

Side note: some baldite brothers featured in this video as well

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No struggle is comparable to the struggle of disfigured, defaced people.

Baldness is a disfigurement, one the worse. I think harder ones are burns, acid burns, extensive facial trauma.

Some people just don't know how good their cards are, and whine about sh*t like gender and racism.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BEING GOOD LOOKING MAKES MY LIFE SO HARD!!!!

The video on this popped up on my facebook news feed:

http://creativity-online.com/work/ad-council-meet-john-smith/50225

the chick in this video complaining that people think she's just looks

LMAO. What a struggle you're going through....shut the f*** up

Side note: some baldite brothers featured in this video as well

You should tell her that. Tell her to Shut the f*** up.

I think she would find it funny.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. The feminist rallying cry of "white male privilege" is particularly infuriating. To switch on the news channel and find some attractive, upper-middle class woman complaining about how easy men have it and how her 1/4 India heritage is ruining her life just sickens me. When are these b****s going to learn? "Privilege" (much as I loathe the concept) comes in many forms and being either a) white or b) male are in truth two of the least potent. "White male privilege"? Tell that to your local binman. The most powerful "privileges" in society are good looks and socio-economic status. Anyone who says otherwise is chatting nonsense. Other important ones include mental health, physical health and intellect. All these markers have far greater impacts on happiness and life quality than being a white male ever could. I'm not denying that being white and male confers some small advantages (it does), but balancing forces like positive discrimination exist as well and much as everyone likes to pretend racism's still a problem, in most places it's all but abolished. It certainly no longer exists at an institutional level. For the most part, racism in the 21st century is as fictional as the gender-pay-gap. Just another PC wheeze cooked up to demonise white men. As if there aren't enough of those already.

Its all going to back-fire on them. Just wait and see.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. The feminist rallying cry of "white male privilege" is particularly infuriating. To switch on the news channel and find some attractive, upper-middle class woman complaining about how easy men have it and how her 1/4 India heritage is ruining her life just sickens me. When are these b****s going to learn? "Privilege" (much as I loathe the concept) comes in many forms and being either a) white or b) male are in truth two of the least potent. "White male privilege"? Tell that to your local binman. The most powerful "privileges" in society are good looks and socio-economic status. Anyone who says otherwise is chatting nonsense. Other important ones include mental health, physical health and intellect. All these markers have far greater impacts on happiness and life quality than being a white male ever could. I'm not denying that being white and male confers some small advantages (it does), but balancing forces like positive discrimination exist as well and much as everyone likes to pretend racism's still a problem, in most places it's all but abolished. It certainly no longer exists at an institutional level. For the most part, racism in the 21st century is as fictional as the gender-pay-gap. Just another PC wheeze cooked up to demonise white men. As if there aren't enough of those already.

I find it appalling the way white males are treated by many leftists and feminists. I am a brown guy. I was once criticizing Islamic world in front of a leftists Caucasian women. She told me that it's OK for you as a brown man to criticize Islam but it would not be OK if you were white. What kind of retarded point of view is that? Why do so many leftists advocate different code of conduct for different racial/religious groups? Why was she looking at my race instead of discussing the content of my argument? So according to her logic, as a brown man I should not be able to criticize past slavery in the US? But of course the same leftists don't care and even endorse when browns criticize slavery. The hypocrisy displayed by many leftists and feminists on various issues is downright disgusting. We as a human race can't maximize social harmony until we have TRUE equality. Which means if brown people can criticize slavery, whites can criticize Islam and radical Muslims without being called racists. It appears that many leftists can't see past race, religion etc. It's as if their entire world view revolves around these identities.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
the thing with feminism is to me it usually seems like a double standard on a lot of things

I don't think anyone who complains about feminism is against women getting payed the same wages. The problems come in when we have this big push to accept woman regardless of their body type ( which Isn't a bad idea) but at the same time, men continued to be mocked about height and baldness BY women and they seem blind to it. they are doing the same thing they yell at men for doing.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
the thing with feminism is to me it usually seems like a double standard on a lot of things

I don't think anyone who complains about feminism is against women getting payed the same wages. The problems come in when we have this big push to accept woman regardless of their body type ( which Isn't a bad idea) but at the same time, men continued to be mocked about height and baldness BY women and they seem blind to it. they are doing the same thing they yell at men for doing.

Because we've all done our part to have them feel entitled.

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
However, it has to be noted that the girl is not saying "I would prefer to be ugly rather than good looking" (by the way, she is no Kate Moss).

She only knows the world for what she has experienced in first person, and - to her - not being able to express herself is an issue.

She is not "a b**ch": she is just ignorant of all the issues that stem from not having "the looks".

Ps: let me also add that if some good looking women think that looks are too important and they would like to see more in life, it is because we men (and women...) are dogs even in the workplace... it is nature. It is no one's fault.

blackg

Reaction score
However, it has to be noted that the girl is not saying "I would prefer to be ugly rather than good looking" (by the way, she is no Kate Moss).

She only knows the world for what she has experienced in first person, and - to her - not being able to express herself is an issue.

She is not "a b**ch": she is just ignorant of all the issues that stem from not having "the looks".

Ps: let me also add that if some good looking women think that looks are too important and they would like to see more in life, it is because we men (and women...) are dogs even in the workplace... it is nature. It is no one's fault.
Finally, a smart post on this subject.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

She's taking a privileged quality and complaining about the effects of it

Meanwhile there are people in this world facing things that actually make their lives difficult to live, things that require them to have massive amounts of bravery and fortitude just to get out of bed and face the daylight

The producers of this video are absolute pussies for promoting this. Sure, you can find a negative in just about anything if you look for it, but people need a reality check about what actual adversity looks like

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She's taking a privileged quality and complaining about the effects of it

Meanwhile there are people in this world facing things that actually make their lives difficult to live, things that require them to have massive amounts of bravery and fortitude just to get out of bed and face the daylight

The producers of this video are absolute pussies for promoting this. Sure, you can find a negative in just about anything if you look for it, but people need a reality check about what actual adversity looks like

the whole video is just stupid

I will say from personal experience it is f*****g annoying when men and women who you dont know from a whole in the wall tell you to 'smile'

I mean it is f*****g annoying.

if yu dont believe me try doing it to random men you dont know.

next time in line at motor vehicle go up to a guy mean mugging and tell him he will look so much better if he smiled

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the whole video is just stupid

I will say from personal experience it is f*****g annoying when men and women who you dont know from a whole in the wall tell you to 'smile'

I mean it is f*****g annoying.

if yu dont believe me try doing it to random men you dont know.

next time in line at motor vehicle go up to a guy mean mugging and tell him he will look so much better if he smiled

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
HJWawLk.gif

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.