New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have this prejudice against Americans--then why would an American even bother to discuss anything with you.

I don't know what a 'burger' is--but now I am hungry may go to local Dinner and get a burger and fries.

lol

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
She's taking a privileged quality and complaining about the effects of it

Meanwhile there are people in this world facing things that actually make their lives difficult to live, things that require them to have massive amounts of bravery and fortitude just to get out of bed and face the daylight

The producers of this video are absolute pussies for promoting this. Sure, you can find a negative in just about anything if you look for it, but people need a reality check about what actual adversity looks like

You obviously have a political agenda.

So what if the chick does't know what she's talking about?
Do you think that she's the only person to ever say something ignorant?

You're taking advantage of one progressive, who doesn't know what she's talking about regarding
one issue - attractiveness - and you're using it to smear the entire progressive movement. If you want
to talk about ignorant jackasses let's talk about that moronic whack-job Ted Nugent. He's straight but
here he is saying he'll suck some guy's d!ck as part of a bet. Then he goes on to sexually hassle the
woman there too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/2yr6yc/ted_nugent_says_hell_suck_interviewers_dick/

What a freakshow!

And by your standards, since this one conservative moron (Ted Nugent) made one whackjob statement (come to think of it Nugent has made a lot of whack-job statements) this proves the entire conservative movement is a bunch of sh!t, right?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
f*** everything about this f*****g video, the cheesy music, the cheesy people and f*** this quote especially:
"I love everyone. Because everyone when it comes down to it, they're all humans."
You love rapists and childmolesters too? f*** YOU!

I didn't watch the video but whoever said that quote is probably very young and unwise. Do you really think that progressives love what rapists and child molesters do? Did the person specifically say he/she likes what child molesters and rapists do, or are you making that up?

A good amount of what people say is stupid sh!t that they don't really mean. Really, as an adult you should already know this and you should be mindful of it when people say anything.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
No struggle is comparable to the struggle of disfigured, defaced people.

Baldness is a disfigurement, one the worse. I think harder ones are burns, acid burns, extensive facial trauma.

Some people just don't know how good their cards are, and whine about sh*t like gender and racism.

Oh, there are worse things than being disfigured or defaced. For example, if you were given the opportunity of trading your baldness for pancreatic cancer or paralysis from the neck down I think you would keep your baldness instead.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You should tell her that. Tell her to Shut the f*** up.

I think she would find it funny.

She doesn't know what she's talking about and we ALL know this. Believe you me, there are also a lot of people in the conservative movement who don't know what they're talking about.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're taking those words to an extreme. Do you really think that progressives love what rapists and child molesters do? I agree with a lot of the progressive movement and I don't like what rapists or child molesters do. It takes some imagination to understand that when people say something sometimes half of it is, like John Lennon said, "meaningless." For example, as I displayed in my above post, Ted Nugent said he's suck some guy's d!ck if... and do you really think that Ted Nugent would do that? Of course he wouldn't. But a good deal of what people say is stupid sh!t that they don't really mean, or at least don't really mean it 100%. Really, as an adult you should already know this and you should be mindful of it when people say stupid sh!t.

Actually pedophile apologists are making their way into the progressive movement. I suggest you to look it up because they truly are trying to get them into the LGBTQ+ crowd.

Oh, there are worse things than being disfigured or defaced. For example, if you were given the opportunity of trading your baldness for pancreatic cancer or paralysis from the neck down I think you would keep your baldness instead.

Lost limbs, burns, and generally disfigurement (among which figures baldness) have no comparison. Just beacuse baldness is widespread it doesn't mean it's ok, it's a disfigurement plain and simple, with all the due psychological consequences. What do you think is worse?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Dumb b**ch basically gets a free pass in life and... she complains?

True enough, she doesn't know what she's talking about. But how could she? If she has always been attractive how could she possibly really understand the plight of people who are disfigured and how could she understand how thankful she should be that she gets to be attractive? Before I lost my own hair I didn't know the stuff hair loss has taught me.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Actually pedophile apologists are making their way into the progressive movement. I suggest you to look it up because they truly are trying to get them into the LGBTQ+ crowd.

Lost limbs, burns, and generally disfigurement (among which figures baldness) have no comparison. Just beacuse baldness is widespread it doesn't mean it's ok, it's a disfigurement plain and simple, with all the due psychological consequences. What do you think is worse?

The KKK is making its' way into the conservative movement. As a matter of fact, the KKK is already inside of the conservative movement.

Mainstream progressives do NOT approve of child molesting. I don't like what they do. On the other hand, some progressives think pedophilia is a disease. I think you equate the belief that pedophilia is a disease with being a pedophilia apologist? But if it's a disease then it's a disease. Either it's a disease or it isn't. A fact is a fact.
Are you saying pedophilia is not a disease?

You're too self-absorbed like most selfish right-wing crybabies. Baldness is certainly a bad thing and it IS a disfigurement but it is nowhere near as bad as losing a limb. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to compare your hair loss to losing a limb. And there are diseases that are a lot worse than baldness. And why are you asking me to name some things worse than baldness when I already did? I gave 2 examples of pancreatic cancer and paralysis.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The KKK is making its' way into the conservative movement.

Mainstream progressives do not approve of child molesting. On the other hand, some progressives think pedophilia is a disease. I think it might be a disease. What else could it be? I mean, either it's a disease that afflicts only a small percentage of the population or else we ALL secretly harbor the same desires as them. I certainly don't want to do it, and I don't know anyone who does. So I think it could be a disease, and if it's a disease we should try to cure it.

You're too self-absorbed like most right-wing selfish crybabies. Baldness is certainly a bad thing and it IS a disfigurement but it is nowhere near as bad as losing a limb. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to compare your hair loss to losing a limb. And there are diseases that are a lot worse than baldness. And why are you asking me to name some things wors than baldness when I already did. I gave 2 examples of pancreatic cancer and paralysis.

Homosexuality was considered a disease. Progressive thinking made it acceptable, because it's harmless and has been proven to not be a disease. I have nothing against gays. Transexuality was considered a disease. Progressive thinking made it acceptable because it's harmless. Nothing against trans persons. Now, pedophilia is considered a disease, but the so called child lovers (see Bill Andriette) are promoting acceptance of pedophiles 'as long as they don't act'. What do you think will happen?

Progressive WILL make it acceptable to be a pedophile 'as long as he doesn't act'. The NAMBLA and others have been ingrained in the wider progressive community at least since the 80's. In one decade pedophilia will be 'normal', thanks to your progressives, and you will find yourself among the conservatives.

This is how History works now. Just don't be naive about it.

Also cancer is a false comparison. Would you rather be 5'2 or dead? I'm talking about social issues.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Homosexuality was considered a disease. Progressive thinking made it acceptable, because it's harmless and has been proven to not be a disease. I have nothing against gays. Transexuality was considered a disease. Progressive thinking made it acceptable because it's harmless. Nothing against trans persons. Now, pedophilia is considered a disease, but the so called child lovers (see Bill Andriette) are promoting acceptance of pedophiles 'as long as they don't act'. What do you think will happen?

Progressive WILL make it acceptable to be a pedophile 'as long as he doesn't act'. The NAMBLA and others have been ingrained in the wider progressive community at least since the 80's. In one decade pedophilia will be 'normal', thanks to your progressives, and you will find yourself among the conservatives.

1. In the case of transexuals and gays there is NO victim. But in the case of pedophilia there IS a victim - the child. So for you to say that since progressives support gays and transsexuals, they will also support pedophiles, is comparing apples and oranges.

2. Your statement, "Progressive WILL make it acceptable to be a pedophile 'as long as he doesn't act'" suggests that you're in favor of some kind of criminal punishment for them even if they have NOT committed a crime? Are you?

3. You seem to snicker at the idea that pedophilia might be a disease but if it's not a disease then what is it?

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

This is how History works now. Just don't be naive about it.

Also cancer is a false comparison. Would you rather be 5'2 or dead? I'm talking about social issues.

I'll ask you again - ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEDOPHILIA IS NOT A DISEASE?

Either it is or isn't a disease? What do you really think?

Last edited:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. The feminist rallying cry of "white male privilege" is particularly infuriating. To switch on the news channel and find some attractive, upper-middle class woman complaining about how easy men have it and how her 1/4 India heritage is ruining her life just sickens me. When are these b****s going to learn? "Privilege" (much as I loathe the concept) comes in many forms and being either a) white or b) male are in truth two of the least potent. "White male privilege"? Tell that to your local binman. The most powerful "privileges" in society are good looks and socio-economic status. Anyone who says otherwise is chatting nonsense. Other important ones include mental health, physical health and intellect. All these markers have far greater impacts on happiness and life quality than being a white male ever could. I'm not denying that being white and male confers some small advantages (it does), but balancing forces like positive discrimination exist as well and much as everyone likes to pretend racism's still a problem, in most places it's all but abolished. It certainly no longer exists at an institutional level. For the most part, racism in the 21st century is as fictional as the gender-pay-gap. Just another PC wheeze cooked up to demonise white men. As if there aren't enough of those already.

Great post, on point. Ugliness is unapologetically discriminated against in almost all aspects of life.

>"White male privilege"? Tell that to your local binman.

Made me laugh.

E5BkUBj.jpg

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll ask you again - ARE YOU SAYING THAT PEDOPHILIA IS NOT A DISEASE?

Is it or is it not a disease? Please just answer the question.

While I think pedophilia is a disease caused by psychological trauma and some genetic disorder, I think I need some scientific proof to say that. You should too, are you a researcher? I'm googling some papers right now. I'm pretty sure progressives will make pedophilia mainstream because of false comparisons already in use to justify homosexuality (nothing wrong with homosexuals) like 'homosexuality exists in nature, thus has to be accepted'. Guess what, pedophilia exists in nature as well as rape and inter-species rape. They will make the 'not-acting' pedophile accepted.

I don't want any more sexual derivatives accepted into law. People can do what they want unless they don't break the law. If law gets changed and pedophilia gets legal thanks to progressives, I'm don't know what to do unless cry out that I told ya.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
While I think pedophilia is a disease caused by psychological trauma and some genetic disorder, I think I need some scientific proof to say that. You should too, are you a researcher? I'm googling some papers right now. I'm pretty sure progressives will make pedophilia mainstream because of false comparisons already in use to justify homosexuality (nothing wrong with homosexuals) like 'homosexuality exists in nature, thus has to be accepted'. Guess what, pedophilia exists in nature as well as rape and inter-species rape. They will make the 'not-acting' pedophile accepted.

I don't want any more sexual derivatives accepted into law. People can do what they want unless they don't break the law. If law gets changed and pedophilia gets legal thanks to progressives, I'm don't know what to do unless cry out that I told ya.

So then you ALSO think that pedophilia is a disease just like the progressives think.

I do not believe for one second that progressives will try to make child molesting legal because they know that in the case of child molesting there IS a victim, unlike homosexuality or transsexualism where there is no victim.

Last edited:

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So then you ALSO think that pedophilia is a disease just like the progressives think and just like I think.

And I also don't know for sure if it's a disease or not because I haven't read the scientific evidence about it. I bet the scientific evidence (whether or not it is a disease) is already public knowledge but you and I don't care enough to examine the evidence since it's not part of our lives.

I do not believe for one second that progressives will try to make pedophilia legal because they know that in the case of pedophilia there IS a victim unlike with homosexuality or transsexualism.

That's why they are already making up the 'harmless pedophile' meme, ie the pedophile who does not act but is 'oppressed'.

This appeared on the NYT: https://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html?_r=0
Hope it will make your blood boil.

Prepare to be called pedophobic in 5 years at best by your fellow progressives.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

I agree that in the context only of social issues, baldness is very bad for the person dealing with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.