New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

shookwun

Reaction score
Well I suppose in summary some men like nameless won't be able to get over it and some men like me will.
Have you gotten used to be being incel over the years?

Have you come in terms with yourself?

do you have a partner?

rick39

Reaction score
None of this speaks to my point Rick. My point refers to what the "norm" thinks/feels.

It's natural for people to be the most attracted to the same ethnicity that we are. Why would the majority of white women be attracted to dark-skinned men? Not everyone falls for the media brainwashing with the increasing intentional interracial pairings on tv, in movies and so on. A lot of people are waking up.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's natural for people to be the most attracted to the same ethnicity that we are. Why would the majority of white women be attracted to dark-skinned men? Not everyone falls for the media brainwashing with the increasing intentional interracial pairings on tv, in movies and so on. A lot of people are waking up.

*Citation needed

It only appears this way because ethnic groups and races tend to live in close proximity to more of the same.

Statistics repeatedly show that interracial relationships are disproportionate. American Indians being most likely to pursue interracial relationships with white people being the least. Black men are more likely than black women; Asian women more likely than Asian men.

A lot of it actually has to do with changing social norms, individual preferences, etc. To say that it's natural to be attracted to the same ethnicity doesn't make any sense and isn't supported by statistics. What evolutionary advantage could this possibly serve to be most attracted to people of the same race?

It's natural to be attracted to people you find attractive.

blackg

Reaction score
It's just a pity any womans tits ever have to sag. There needs to be a solution for this distressing problem which causes suffering to both men and women and I merely suggested one.

Saggy tits cause me to suffer.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

do you have a partner?

I'm not incel, I'm more like you and Fred than you would think.

I don't have a partner at the moment. You'll have to find something else to attack me with ;) (rollercoaster thread by the way)

Merry Christmas.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

do you have a partner?

And you should move home, your hair transplant was successful, now you're happy with your hair your only problems are caused by isolation like you said in that other thread. Easily fixable.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No Rick, @hairblues doesn't find you attractive because you are fat, bald and ugly, a 2/3 out of 10 at best. You can deny your weight/health issues all you wish, but in the end, you're only hurting yourself. Deluding yourself into thinking you're some kind of Don Juan Big Dong slayer is not going to help you get a hold on your life. Reality isn't going away Rick. What's more, much of what you're posting on this forum IS nonsense. Get an education. Seriously. And please, please, please try and reign in your demonstrably racist opinions. It's not cool man and I'm getting pretty tired of it (as I imagine are many, many others on this forum). I HONESTLY and SINCERELY hope you can bring yourself to affect some change in your life. I think you will be much happier when you do.
I'm rooting for you,
DBW :)

Well he's fat and bald, we won't know if he's ugly unless he loses weight.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
*Citation needed

It only appears this way because ethnic groups and races tend to live in close proximity to more of the same.

Statistics repeatedly show that interracial relationships are disproportionate. American Indians being most likely to pursue interracial relationships with white people being the least. Black men are more likely than black women; Asian women more likely than Asian men.

A lot of it actually has to do with changing social norms, individual preferences, etc. To say that it's natural to be attracted to the same ethnicity doesn't make any sense and isn't supported by statistics. What evolutionary advantage could this possibly serve to be most attracted to people of the same race?

It's natural to be attracted to people you find attractive.

Everybody has preferences. I have white friends who only date black girls. And I have black
friends that only date white women.

And I know biracial women who only date either white or black men.

To be honest, genetically speaking, biracial children are probably healthier than
children staying in the same race.

Eventually the gene "tree" becomes a "circle", if you know what I mean. When
we stick to our own race.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm already bald, By the time christmas is over I'll be fat and ugly too.

So sorry to hear that you're feeling down bro. You say that you're truly bald so you're not just simply obsessing over miniscule bullsh*t. If it's any consolation, I've just joined a new gym, and I've seen several guys who seem to pull off the bald look well, one of whom is actually married to a hot woman. I wish that I could be like those guys but believe me, I know that it is not that simple. If it was, then I wouldn't be so depressed over my own hair loss and I surely wouldn't be frequenting a hair loss forum. But as indicated by your signature, your posts never depress me and I actually view you as a valued member of this hair loss community.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So sorry to hear that you're feeling down bro. You say that you're truly bald so you're not just simply obsessing over miniscule bullsh*t. If it's any consolation, I've just joined a new gym, and I've seen several guys who seem to pull off the bald look well, one of whom is actually married to a hot woman. I wish that I could be like those guys but believe me, I know that it is not that simple. If it was, then I wouldn't be so depressed over my own hair loss and I surely wouldn't be frequenting a hair loss forum. But as indicated by your signature, your posts never depress me and I actually view you as a valued member of this hair loss community.

I'm not feeling down, I was making a joke ;)

I have mood swings and at the moment I feel great. I think I am finally coming to terms with being bald actually. No one else I know has ever really cared and I look ok as bald men go (obviously nowhere not as good as with hair but not terrible at all), albeit older and less virile.

For me the main issue has always been simply a loss of identity, just looking completely different than I did with hair. It freaked me out and made me have an identity crisis and also a kind of early mid life crisis. I am finally getting used to seeing the bald me in the mirror and am becoming relaxed again. I'm still depressed a lot (about the futility of life in general, baldness was a catalyst for this and I'm stuck with it) but it isn't constant anymore.

This forum is great for just talking about anything, the kind of things you can't say offline (without risking consequences). Real conversations. Even if baldness is cured in the near future I'll be glad I've "met" all of you and had these conversations.

I had to put that sig in because people were complaining my posts were depressing them until a few months ago.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, genetically speaking, biracial children are probably healthier than

No

Unless you're like...inbred, this isn't a problem

Reactions: DBW

shookwun

Reaction score
And you should move home, your hair transplant was successful, now you're happy with your hair your only problems are caused by isolation like you said in that other thread. Easily fixable.
my hair is horribly diffused. This upcoming transplant will be a game changer

Once I purchase my first home, and have 100,000 in my account I will go back home.

Roughly two-three years

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Once I purchase my first home, and have 100,000 in my account I will go back home.

Roughly two-three years

Is your area completely isolated?Don't your coworkers invite you out? Surely they're in a similar situation to you?

diffuse_thinner

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody has preferences. I have white friends who only date black girls. And I have black
friends that only date white women.

And I know biracial women who only date either white or black men.

Eventually the gene "tree" becomes a "circle", if you know what I mean. When
we stick to our own race.
Biracial children being healthier would only apply if a particular ethnic group was especially inbred, increasing the likelihood of inheriting two copies of bad recessive genes, etc.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not feeling down, I was making a joke ;)

I have mood swings and at the moment I feel great. I think I am finally coming to terms with being bald actually. No one else I know has ever really cared and I look ok as bald men go (obviously nowhere not as good as with hair but not terrible at all), albeit older and less virile.

For me the main issue has always been simply a loss of identity, just looking completely different than I did with hair. It freaked me out and made me have an identity crisis and also a kind of early mid life crisis. I am finally getting used to seeing the bald me in the mirror and am becoming relaxed again. I'm still depressed a lot (about the futility of life in general, baldness was a catalyst for this and I'm stuck with it) but it isn't constant anymore.

This forum is great for just talking about anything, the kind of things you can't say offline (without risking consequences). Real conversations. Even if baldness is cured in the near future I'll be glad I've "met" all of you and had these conversations.

I had to put that sig in because people were complaining my posts were depressing them until a few months ago.

Hair loss has given me terrible mood swings as well. When I am at the gym lifting weights and seeing other bald guys doing the same, I feel energized and start to think that maybe I can pull off the bald bad-*** look. But then when I get into my car to head home, and I crank up some of my favorite music (the 80s-styled rock bands), I start to feel differently. I always had the identity of the long-haired rocker and I feel very uncomfortable that hair loss has decimated that. I also feel that baldness has exacerbated what were previously manageable personality traits in my life. Stuff like social anxiety and slight OCD. Lastly, I wonder if the people who were bothered by your negative posts were people who have most of their hair and therefore have no clue what being truly bald feels like.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair loss has given me terrible mood swings as well. When I am at the gym lifting weights and seeing other bald guys doing the same, I feel energized and start to think that maybe I can pull off the bald bad-*** look. But then when I get into my car to head home, and I crank up some of my favorite music (the 80s-styled rock bands), I start to feel differently. I always had the identity of the long-haired rocker and I feel very uncomfortable that hair loss has decimated that. I also feel that baldness has exacerbated what were previously manageable personality traits in my life. Stuff like social anxiety and slight OCD. Lastly, I wonder if the people who were bothered by your negative posts were people who have most of their hair and therefore have no clue what being truly bald feels like.

I think this is how it goes for lots of people, baldness massively exacerbates pre-existing previously manageable problems and turns them into full blown mental illness. It's a major catastrophic life event and other huge things like cancer, a bereavement etc can have the same effect.

Personally it would be impossible for me to be the big bald guy, I just don't have the genetics, and it would also prompt another identity crisis. What I have had to do is build a new look/image for myself I can be happy with, which has taken a long time.

It's always been important to me to look like myself and not to be trying to be somebody else.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Roughly two-three years

I hope after this transplant you are in a good head and start dating again.

You sound like a good guy and should have kids one day (if you want them).

You sound like you would be a good husband and Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.