New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
How did big asses on women become so popular anyway? What is it about a big *** on a woman that attracts many men? I'm from the previous generation and I honestly don't understand it at all.

It's been a thing of black culture, and it overlapped into the mainstream in the last 10 years

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Thank you, I'm grateful that I at least have something good about me.

Apart from youth, and being a pretty white girl with big boobs, you mean.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I agree with nameless in this discussion; Of course it'll cross your mind if your spouse is wearing a wig permanently, regardless of how hot that person is besides their hair loss. It doesn't mean that person is unlovable, it just means you won't look at them the same as if they didn't have hair loss.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
And I would like to point something out to you - you yourself allude to fat when you talk about women with big asses. So that means you understand that when you talk about big asses you're talking about fat. I myself would not have brought up that point so just remember that you're the one who brought up that point.

Yes? Boobs are also made of fat. Men like boobs.
Don't demonize all fat.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You are so funny :) I don't have the "ghetto bouty", sorry.

Don't do it.
The craze will die down. Trust me. In all of history smaller thin asses on women have been fashionable 99% of the time. It's just a matter of time till we go back to that model. I have always liked that model and I still do. I don't understand the large *** fascination at all.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's just, I am under the impression men are expecting A LOT from girls now. We have to have a big booty but be skinny at the same time, work bt have children (and not get fat!!), etc., etc.
It is really exhausting and sometimes I am glad to be alone.
I am just a normal girl (hair loss apart), noting extraordinary, nothing horrible. I don't wear a ton of makeup, I don't have big boobs, I don't have the booty of a monkey but I have a brain if someone is interested by that. No... no one... okay :) lol (I am not talking about you, just in general).

Keep your normal ***. Men will come to their senses. From when I come from a woman would take insult if someone told her she had a big ***. Today it's a freaking compliment.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with nameless in this discussion; Of course it'll cross your mind if your spouse is wearing a wig permanently, regardless of how hot that person is besides their hair loss. It doesn't mean that person is unlovable, it just means you won't look at them the same as if they didn't have hair loss.

Exactly.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's just, I am under the impression men are expecting A LOT from girls now. We have to have a big booty but be skinny at the same time, work bt have children (and not get fat!!), etc., etc.
It is really exhausting and sometimes I am glad to be alone.
I am just a normal girl (hair loss apart), noting extraordinary, nothing horrible. I don't wear a ton of makeup, I don't have big boobs, I don't have the booty of a monkey but I have a brain if someone is interested by that. No... no one... okay :) lol (I am not talking about you, just in general).

While men appreciate all these things, they certainly don't expect it. Most (including me) would be content with an average girl who is
- not fat,
- not high maintenance,
- willing to sign a pre nup (to protect from getting divorce raped),
- below 30 years of age.

Big booties are awesome, but I appreciate standard booties too. I routinely fap to average looking girls with no boobs and flat asses.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
After 30 it depends on how you age. You've got a bit darker skin if I remember right? You should age well.

But if you want to have kids, the clock is ticking. You have to find a guy. Check for compatibility by living together. Get pregnant. All this takes time.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have the booty of a monkey

200_s.gif

But really though, when it comes down to it what guy really gives a f***. An *** has to be like un-natural gelatin for it to be off-putting, big butts turn me on, cute skinny ones too.

My mentality is that big ones just look fun to grab and get up behind, more cushion for the pushin', skinny small ones give the impression everything is "tight" even though it's completely not necessarily true, that's what it does to the male brain. "Her tight cute butt".

The theory is that evolutionary we are wired to like wide hips for healthy and multiple births, but to me that sounds like bullshit. I'm not getting a boner because I'm thinking about hoards of healthy kids (thank f***).

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
While men appreciate all these things, they certainly don't expect it. Most (including me) would be content with an average girl who is
- not fat,

I'm really not trying to be cruel here but how else can I put this, from the sounds of how you've described yourself, could you really afford to be picky?

There really was no way of phrasing that nicely without sounding like I'm scolding you. Of course it's your choice if you want to remain single instead of choosing someone you may not be attracted to, even if you could admit they may be able to attract guys other than you.

But anyway the other thought I had, just out of curiosity do you find fat girls that bad? I've never personally been with any past the chubby level but the BBW thing looks quite fun as long as things are in proportion (so massive hanging belly and small boobs is unthinkable). Maybe in reality the stretch marks are a lot worse than how p**rn makes it look.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm really not trying to be cruel here but how else can I put this, from the sounds of how you've described yourself, could you really afford to be picky?

And that is precisely the crux of the problem -- I don't have the biological cash to trade for the type of girl I am attracted to. As a result, I'll be single for my whole life. Unfortunate.

Yeah, I'm not attracted to fat women. Especially as someone who has lead a fairly active lifestyle my whole life, being with a fat person just would not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.