New Cringe Worthy Low For The Politically Correct, "progressive Thinking" Agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
I think this is how it goes for lots of people, baldness massively exacerbates pre-existing previously manageable problems and turns them into full blown mental illness. It's a major catastrophic life event and other huge things like cancer, a bereavement etc can have the same effect.

Personally it would be impossible for me to be the big bald guy, I just don't have the genetics, and it would also prompt another identity crisis. What I have had to do is build a new look/image for myself I can be happy with, which has taken a long time.

It's always been important to me to look like myself and not to be trying to be somebody else.

Believe me, I totally know where you're coming from and I sympathize with you. Sometimes I think about adopting the bald bad-*** look for myself, simply because I've loved weight-lifting for my entire adult life, so theoretically I could pull it off. But when I think about the rock n roll part of my life, that is when I start to feel the same identity crisis. That is why I never excessively preach to anyone to adopt any kind of look, because I know it doesn't work for everyone. There is no "one size fits all" solution to hair loss. I get a cynical laugh when fullheads say "look, there are millions of bald men living happy lives", as if this could ever be empirically proven.

You are totally correct with your last sentence. I believed that I had a very unique identity and my full head of long hair was absolutely vital to that identity.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not incel, I'm more like you and Fred than you would think.

I don't have a partner at the moment. You'll have to find something else to attack me with ;) (rollercoaster thread by the way)

Merry Christmas.

Then shookwun has nothing else to attack you with, that's the only argument he uses to attack users here. You're in the clear. :D

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm still nw1 but in the interesting phase of not yet knowing if treatments work.

Cocohot is describing 100% what plays out prematurely in my mind. I couldn't really define a role for me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Even during sex guys would think about it that she's bald under her wig.

I don't agree. Guy's can't divide their attention like that. Especially during sex. Brain shuts down.

Also, @EvilLocks : Congrats on that waist to *** ratio in your avatar pic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't agree. Guy's can't divide their attention like that. Especially during sex. Brain shuts down.

Thats a great point too

@EvilLocks happens to be from what people have said of her face extremely beautiful and her body in avatar is AMAZING--so for "nameless' (no offense to him) to be talking about a hypothetical situation I understand it is his perspective but he is mid 50s and the 'picture' in his head is not going to be someone like EL.
Thats not his dating pool.

I think if Angelina Jolie in her 20s (or whoever on that top level of beautiful women) was having hair issues and wearing a weave or system or a wig--It would not make her less desirable to most men---some? sure I'm not going to pretend its to going to be a non-issue for any man..but most probably not.

On a less attractive woman or an average woman? Maybe its more of a problem..I don't know but i doubt for someone as gorgeous and built as EL it will be a problem such as Nameless is making it out to be.

NOT to downplay how she feels about this at all--she deserves her own hair back 1000%.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

1. You're right. I misspoke. I even said so in a recent post. No way a man thinks about his woman wearing a wig during sex.

2. Is EvilLock's avatar a pic of EvilLocks from behind? Kim Kardashian has made that shape very popular for sure.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's her body? o_O:D It's getting cruel to hang here ;)

Me, I just think you don't know how you are going to react, until you experience it. Personnaly, I don't think I'd be turn of by a man wearing a toupee... Though, I am not sure because I never experienced it...

I wasn't talking about EvilLocks specifically. We were talking about a generic man being with a generic woman who wears a wig to conceal her hair loss.

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
2. That avatar is EvilLocks pic from behind? Kim Kardashian has made that shape popular for sure.

To address your comment, my ideal *** would be a bit larger.

This is my ideal figure

11371221_1649697835267355_832879665_n.jpg

But still, EvilLocks' waist to *** ratio would send me scurrying for videos/photoshoots of her, had she done them.

Aw heck, @EvilLocks, feel free to PM lingere pics of your *** to me.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Thats a great point too

@EvilLocks happens to be from what people have said of her face extremely beautiful and her body in avatar is AMAZING--so for "nameless' (no offense to him) to be talking about a hypothetical situation I understand it is his perspective but he is mid 50s and the 'picture' in his head is not going to be someone like EL.
Thats not his dating pool.

I think if Angelina Jolie in her 20s (or whoever on that top level of beautiful women) was having hair issues and wearing a weave or system or a wig--It would not make her less desirable to most men---some? sure I'm not going to pretend its to going to be a non-issue for any man..but most probably not.

On a less attractive woman or an average woman? Maybe its more of a problem..I don't know but i doubt for someone as gorgeous and built as EL it will be a problem such as Nameless is making it out to be.

NOT to downplay how she feels about this at all--she deserves her own hair back 1000%.

I was talking about generic men/women, not EvilLocks specifically.

That aside, I had already revised my posit about a man thinking about a woman wearing a wig during sex. I no longer think that's possible because sex is too intense for people to be thinking about other people's hair while sex is going on. My new posit is that the person not wearing the wig would think about it sometimes but not during intense situations.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I sspoke my mind, saying we don't know unless we have experienced it.

Psa I know you're smart. And I'm smart too. Are you really trying to convince me that you're unsure if a hair-privileged spouse would ever think about the balding wigged spouse wearing a wig and what he/she looks like under his/her wig? If the hair-privileged person knows that, of course it will cross his/her mind from time to time. Its common sense.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Yea, people can't divide their attention like that during sex and other intense situations. So I agree with you on that issue. But from the way you said "Especially during sex." you make it sound like people are also severely limited in dividing their attention during times that aren't intense. I absolutely, totally, 100% disagree with you about that. Many of us can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time.

Also, I think there would be times the issue would cross the mind of the hair-privileged spouse when nothing else is on his/her mind so he/she wouldn't have to think about multiple things at the same time, which apparently is a lot for some people to handle.

For example, I can imagine the balding and wigged spouse walking into a room looking particularly good (wearing his/her wig) so the hair-privileged partner would be specifically thinking how good the balding person looks. It occurs to me that in this moment when the hair privileged person is thinking how good his/her partner looks the thought could cross his/her mind that he/she is wearing a wig and doesn't really look like that.

Remember, we are talking about a hair-privileged person getting together with a balding partner who wears a wig. Keep in mind that, when it comes to hair loss, hair-privileged people don't think like we here at Hair Loss Talk think.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
To address your comment, my ideal *** would be a bit larger.

This is my ideal figure

11371221_1649697835267355_832879665_n.jpg

But still, EvilLocks' waist to *** ratio would send me scurrying for videos/photoshoots of her, had she done them.

Aw heck, @EvilLocks, feel free to PM lingere pics of your *** to me.

How did big asses on women become so popular anyway? What is it about a big *** on a woman that attracts many men? I'm from the previous generation and I honestly don't understand it at all.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How did big asses on women become so popular anyway? What is it about a big *** on a woman that attracts many men? I'm from the previous generation and I honestly don't understand it at all.

Neither do I. But I'm not attracted to women anymore, so my opinion on the matter doesn't count, I guess.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Neither do I. But I'm not attracted to women anymore, so my opinion on the matter doesn't count, I guess.

Ever since the Kardashian craze I've been confused by the popularity of big asses on women. Could someone please tell me what's so great about a big ***?

Last edited:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

It's not just about a big ***. It's about how the overall fat is distributed, which is an estrogen and youth indicator. I'm attracted to fat distribution on asses and thighs. Not on the upper body/face (that is a turn off). My ideal type is bigger ***/thighs, with a slim waist. Check out the women around you. Those whose fat distribution is like I mentioned are going to be more feminine. Another thing you will observe is that women with that fat distribution are almost without fail going to be young. Middle aged and older women tend to be either (i) really fat overall, or (ii) have skinny legs with heavier torsos (like a male body) and saggy butts.

Yoga pants and increased nudity have put asses and figures on display, and I guess that is the reason for the increased popularity.

Here is another example of what I'm talking about:

misha-cross.jpg

I saw a scene of hers, could not take my eyes off that behind.

PS: I don't find Kim Kardasian attractive, not my type.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It's not just about a big ***. It's about how the overall fat is distributed, which is an estrogen and youth indicator. I'm attracted to fat distribution on asses and thighs. Not on the upper body/face (that is a turn off). My ideal type is bigger ***/thighs, with a slim waist. Check out the women around you. Those whose fat distribution is like I mentioned are going to be more feminine. Another thing you will observe is that women with that fat distribution are almost without fail going to be young. Middle aged and older women tend to be either (i) really fat overall, or (ii) have skinny legs with heavier torsos (like a male body) and saggy butts.

Yoga pants and increased nudity have put asses and figures on display, and I guess that is the reason for the increased popularity.

Here is another example of what I'm talking about:

View attachment 46354

I saw a scene of hers, could not take my eyes off that behind.

PS: I don't find Kim Kardasian attractive, not my type.

Because of the way she's laying down I can't even see the *** on the woman in the picture.

And I would like to point out to you that when you talk about big asses on women you also said the word "fat". I didn't say it, you did. But now that you said it, and sine you're the expert on big asses, are we talking about fat here?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.