Need some advice with my regimen.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
Then scan them and post for all to see. Or have someone else to do it..go to Walgreens or Walmart or ________. Let me guess..we'll have an excuse for this too....

Why should I do that? For what reason?

Oh for no reason at all. It has nothing to do with you constantly mentioning those before/afters. So what will the next excuse be? :shakehead:

"For no reason at all"?? What the hell does THAT mean??? By the way, I don't "constantly mention them". YOU are the one who does that, not me.

Jacob said:
Bryan said:
I already replied to that, stupid! Don't you even remember what I said?? I told you to CALL DR. PROCTOR HIMSELF, and ask him directly about the "comprehensive 3 year clinical study". Why would you ask ME about that study?? Furthermore, how was that "made up" or a "lie", when I told you to call him, yourself? :dunno:

I already replied to that, shill! It's a lie..just like so many other things you and Proctor have said. You, as well as Proctor(on his website as well) would have been using that "study" all these years if it existed. It has never been mentioned until I came across those old ads.

Oh, Dr. Proctor and I _would_ have mentioned that study, if only it existed! Therefore, it must NOT exist! LOL!! You are "eat-up with the dumb-***"! :laugh:

Jacob said:
Bryan said:
It wasn't an "excuse", dumbbell. Everything I told you in the paragraph just above was the truth.

As I said...No, it is not shocking to hear you make an excuse like that. As I've been saying- how convenient. Not only did you not stick with Proxiphen-N because it worked so good :shakehead: ...you obviously didn't have any luck with Proxiphen or more pictures would have been provided...plus, NANO is also so great so that's why you use something else. Everything you push you don't even use yourself, nor have you for 12+ years.

I'll say it again, stupid: everything I said to you was the truth.

Jacob

Reaction score
So Bryan has the pictures, supposedly..but won't post them. He runs around talking about them anytime he has the chance, but like so many other things- when it comes to Prox/NANO- you just have to trust him and Dr. Proctor. And yet even to this day he questions other companies/products because of the lack of evidence.

Proctor lied about there being a comprehensive 3 year clinical trial. Not only has Bryan not provided it for all to see..to prove me wrong..it has never been mentioned all these years(that ad mentioning that "study" was from the mid '80's) nor is it on Proctor's 15+ year old website.

Bryan doesn't and hasn't used Proctor's products in over a decade. Not even the shampoo. That's how well they work.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
So Bryan has the pictures, supposedly..but won't post them.

Those pictures have been here on this site (HairLossTalk.com) for years, until they were removed a while back by the admin. Why are you just pissing and moaning about them NOW? :dunno:

Jacob said:
He runs around talking about them anytime he has the chance, but like so many other things- when it comes to Prox/NANO- you just have to trust him and Dr. Proctor. And yet even to this day he questions other companies/products because of the lack of evidence.

I don't run around "talking about them every time I have the chance". YOU are the one who does that. I "question other companies" only on rare, specific occasions: Dr. Lee, on the subject of azelaic acid, and other general companies on the subject of 15% minoxidil.

Jacob said:
Proctor lied about there being a comprehensive 3 year clinical trial. Not only has Bryan not provided it for all to see..to prove me wrong..it has never been mentioned all these years(that ad mentioning that "study" was from the mid '80's) nor is it on Proctor's 15+ year old website.

Why do you keep harping on something that STUPID?? Call Dr. Proctor on the telephone, and simply ASK him where that study is. Jesus H. Christ...

Jacob

Reaction score
You make it so easy...

So Bryan has the pictures, supposedly..but won't post them. He runs around talking about them anytime he has the chance, but like so many other things- when it comes to Prox/NANO- you just have to trust him and Dr. Proctor. And yet even to this day he questions other companies/products because of the lack of evidence.

Bryan doesn't and hasn't used Proctor's products in over a decade. Not even the shampoo. That's how well they work.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Everybody take note of this: Jacob doesn't talk to me like a man, he just keeps repeating the same stuff over and over and over ad nauseum.

Jacob

Reaction score
You're so used to teenagers talking to you..what's the problem? :dunno:

But my responses would be the same..that's why they're repeated. You can be(I'm not going to say "play" anymore) dumb all you want...you're just making it easy for me. Again....

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I hope you keep pointlessly repeating this stuff so many times that you eventually get banned.

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
I hope you keep pointlessly repeating this stuff so many times that you eventually get banned.

And now the question for HairLossTalk.com and the mods comes in. Why is BRYAN allowed to repeat his shill'n s*** posts so many times, for 15+ years? Look how many here have asked that Bryan either stop the shill'n...or HairLossTalk.com/the mods do something about it. And Bryan has the nerve to say the above? :shakehead:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
What's that, Jacob? I missed some of that. Please repeat it!

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, without pictures, proof of proctors "studies", or any of the ingredients you have no argument. You bombard every topic flaunting proxiphen, misguiding newcomers, and providing nada to back up your claims. I have seen a total of 3 reporting positive results from proxiphen, I've seen far more with empty pockets and less hair. If you lay down the pictures and studies, because I'm not looking for them, I'll believe your case. Until then, depart your account and move out of the 90s. You're argument is one that relies solely on optimism.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob wrote

Bryan wrote
Those pictures have been here on this site (HairLossTalk.com) for years, until they were removed a while back by the admin. Why are you just pissing and moaning about them NOW?

Jacob i had this very same debate about these pictures on HLH about a year ago, he couldn't produce them then either.

All he was capable of was calling me names like liar. That prat Farrel stepped in to protect him and threatened to ban me if i continued with my request for him to post them.

Jacob

Reaction score
majorsixth said:
Jacob wrote

[quote:2ikbod50] Bryan wrote
Those pictures have been here on this site (HairLossTalk.com) for years, until they were removed a while back by the admin. Why are you just pissing and moaning about them NOW?

Jacob i had this very same debate about these pictures on HLH about a year ago, he couldn't produce them then either.

All he was capable of was calling me names like liar. That prat Farrel stepped in to protect him and threatened to ban me if i continued with my request for him to post them.[/quote:2ikbod50]

I'm glad ppl are posting how Farrel has silenced them when it comes to this issue. I don't know what, if any...reason/excuse he gave you...but I was told to stop because I didn't use such treatments myself(minoxidil etc). Silence from him when I pointed out others who posted in such threads who also didn't use such products..and the fact that Bryan himself doesn't and hasn't used such treatments in over a decade. That was one excuse he tried at least. And of course he had nothing to say when asked about the evidence behind Proctor's claims, etc.

I guess the before/afters were taken down on the HairLossTalk.com page here because they were such a joke. The same reason why Bryan won't just post them himself.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
majorsixth said:
Jacob wrote

[quote:3q1c5sqa] Bryan wrote

All he was capable of was calling me names like liar. That prat Farrel stepped in to protect him and threatened to ban me if i continued with my request for him to post them.

I'm glad ppl are posting how Farrel has silenced them when it comes to this issue. I don't know what, if any...reason/excuse he gave you...but I was told to stop because I didn't use such treatments myself(minoxidil etc). Silence from him when I pointed out others who posted in such threads who also didn't use such products..and the fact that Bryan himself doesn't and hasn't used such treatments in over a decade. That was one excuse he tried at least. And of course he had nothing to say when asked about the evidence behind Proctor's claims, etc.

I guess the before/afters were taken down on the HairLossTalk.com page here because they were such a joke. The same reason why Bryan won't just post them himself.[/quote:3q1c5sqa]
jacob in all fairness farrel is a reasonable man. im sure majorsixth is not telling whole story

Jacob

Reaction score
israelite said:
jacob in all fairness farrel is a reasonable man. im sure majorsixth is not telling whole story

No, he is not a reasonable "man". I just posted my experience with him, and his shutting me up. Read what I said there..he actually used that as one excuse as to why I shouldn't be commenting on Prox or Nano etc. Majorsixth is not the only other one who has brought this up.

And yet he has no problem with Bryan shill'n the crap for 15+ years. As i've said..at least here we can call Bryan on it.

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't see why he's still able to do this. I've seen people banned for posting far less intrusive things. I appreciate the mods but have an extreme distaste for Bryan and his sales pitch. I just don't like newer members being confused and spending lots of money They need to understand that finding the right product for your situation should be analytical in comparison to trust like most products. I think we should re-open the post majorsixth posted.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
israelite said:

No, he is not a reasonable "man". I just posted my experience with him, and his shutting me up.

You're lucky that all Farrel did was just "shut you up". If that had me instead of Farrel, and you pulled the same kind of crap over there that you do here, I would have banned you immediately! I'm a very easy-going guy, but when you start doing things like posting TONS of the same pointless stuff over and over and over and over, you cross an important line! If _I_ were in charge (either here, or over there), I wouldn't have tolerated it. You'd be just a memory by now.

Jacob

Reaction score
So in other words..it's fine if you shill the same worthless crap for 15+ years(same language..same lies)..but if someone keeps pointing it out- TERRIBLE. That's Farrel..and Bryan..logic for you. Although I think it goes beyond that..since others are reporting that Farrel has also silenced them as well.

And Bryan...you have no memory ..as you've proven time and time again.

So ...where are those pictures of yours, Bryan?