Need some advice with my regimen.

Jacob

Reaction score
shocktop311 said:
I don't see why he's still able to do this. I've seen people banned for posting far less intrusive things. I appreciate the mods but have an extreme distaste for Bryan and his sales pitch. I just don't like newer members being confused and spending lots of money They need to understand that finding the right product for your situation should be analytical in comparison to trust like most products. I think we should re-open the post majorsixth posted.

:agree:

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
israelite said:
jacob in all fairness farrel is a reasonable man. im sure majorsixth is not telling whole story

No, he is not a reasonable "man". I just posted my experience with him, and his shutting me up.

You're lucky that all Farrel did was just "shut you up". If that had me instead of Farrel, and you pulled the same kind of crap over there that you do here, I would have banned you immediately! I'm a very easy-going guy, but when you start doing things like posting TONS of the same pointless stuff over and over and over and over, you cross an important line! If _I_ were in charge (either here, or over there), I wouldn't have tolerated it. You'd be just a memory by now.

If i was in charge :spam: mer your account would be immediately terminated.

Jacob, Farrel didn't ban me, i told him to close my account as the site is shite. He did just that.

Jacob

Reaction score
Well banning or not....he silences those who question Bryan/Proctor/the crap. And I know he's reading this...so :wave:

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:

If I were your parents' boss a few years ago (just before you were born), I would have introduced them to the wonders of Planned Parenthood. Might have done us all a lot of good.

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan, did you just say if you post sh*t a ton of times that you cross an important line? That's what we're trying to say as well! So leave us alone here, nobody is interested in proxiphen. If you're going to post a product make sure to have the facts to back it up... I honestly think you're just trying to mess with us. It's quite apparent by now. I don't know what relationship you have with the nods but this is tucked.

shocktop311

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to start this topic going tomorrow. If we get enough people to chip in we should be able to get him kicked out.

Jacob

Reaction score
That's what he always does when he can't refute or defend the indefensible. Even his before/after pictures- brings them up whenever the opportunity arises..has plenty of time to post in these forums..but just won't post those pictures for all to see.

Anyone else would have gotten kicked out 15+ years ago. Ppl have been pointing out the obvious for just as long. Just do a search here and look at all the others that called Bryan on this..many who had quite a few posts- regular posters...but haven't been back in a long time. Makes you wonder....
Anyway..don't expect any action or even an answer on this anytime soon :shock:

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Well banning or not....he silences those who question Bryan/Proctor/the crap. And I know he's reading this...so :wave:

There is a select group of posters over on HLH that all stick together, Farrel, D2, Bryan are just 3 of them. If this conversation was occurring on HLH we would have been told to shut up or our accounts would be closed. Also Farrel may delete all the posts we have written to prevent newbies seeing them, thus giving Bryan a free run to spam snake oil.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
majorsixth said:

If I were your parents' boss a few years ago (just before you were born), I would have introduced them to the wonders of Planned Parenthood. Might have done us all a lot of good.

Then i guess i can thank my lucky stars your not , such an affliction would be serious damage to my reputation, not to mention the mental torture having to listen you on a regular basis.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why the mods don't take action, do they get money from Dr Proctor?

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
zeroes said:
I don't understand why the mods don't take action, do they get money from Dr Proctor?

This is precisely the point. Advertising isn't against the rules providing you make an agreement with the site owners. However, i believe it's only right to make these persons who have such an agreement officially identified to all other members. In this way there is no deception.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
LivingUp said:
Lot's of heat here...

For someone new coming into this discussion... can someone summarise?
Bryan is a shill for Dr. Proctor and pushes the products without evidence of them working and despite the fact that he hasn't used them in over 10 years. I think that about sums it up.