Need some advice with my regimen.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:
What i would like you to do is to cease :spam: ing a snake oil that has zero clinically backing.

So what do you say about people who have delightful experiences with specific treatments, and post RAVE reviews of those treatments? Do those people not count as "clinical backing"?? :dunno:

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
majorsixth said:
What i would like you to do is to cease :spam: ing a snake oil that has zero clinically backing.

So what do you say about people who have delightful experiences with specific treatments, and post RAVE reviews of those treatments? Do those people not count as "clinical backing"?? :dunno:

No they don't count as clinical backing.

Over the years i have read countless anecdotal posts related to minoxidil stopping hair loss and maintaining for around 5 years before excessive hair loss is again experienced. But do you accept these anecdotal accounts of minoxidil as a clinical backing ? No, all you do is produce Price's minoxidil study and state minoxidil can't maintain hair, so basically called them a liar.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:

Then I hope you're willing to be laughed at, because I think any other normal and reasonable person would be willing to consider that "clinical backing".

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
majorsixth said:

Then I hope you're willing to be laughed at, because I think any other normal and reasonable person would be willing to consider that "clinical backing".

I'm actually laughing at your stupidity .

You refuse to accept other peoples accounts about minoxidil and it maintaining, yet, are telling me a few 12 year old comments about some useless snake oil are clinical backing :shakehead:

You need help ! Maybe you experiencing senile dementia?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:
I'm actually laughing at your stupidity .

You refuse to accept other peoples accounts about minoxidil and it maintaining, yet, are telling me a few 12 year old comments about some useless snake oil are clinical backing :shakehead:

Whether or not minoxidil "maintains" is a SUBTLE issue, not something to be discussed lightly by lay people. It needs to be examined and discussed by people who are willing to look at all the very subtle evidence provided by Dr. Price and others.

Whether or not something simply grows hair to the same extent that it does by Proxiphen (look at the astonishing before-and-after pics on Dr. Proctor's Web site), that's a BIG and OBVIOUS factor. For you to try to draw a similarity between the exact, subtle way that minoxidil works and the overall way that Proxiphen works, shows that you're a dishonest person, and making the same stupid remarks that Jacob makes.

I'm actually laughing at your stupidity and dishonesty, and how you're trying to "out-Jacob" Jacob.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bryan
Whether or not minoxidil "maintains" is a SUBTLE issue, not something to be discussed lightly by lay people. It needs to be examined and discussed by people who are willing to look at all the very subtle evidence provided by Dr. Price and others.

Exactly right, it needs evidence. That's what you produce when you post Price's study.

Now post the study for proxiphen Oh silly me i forgot you don't have any real concrete evidence.

Why don't you stop this nonsense, there is no way you can compare a clinically tested hair loss product against one that isn't It's just not done

You can't just ignore the lack of medical evidence of proxiphen for the purpose of sales.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm actually laughing at your stupidity and dishonesty, and how you're trying to "out-Jacob" Jacob.

Everything that is written by Jacob about you and proxiphen is completely true in my eyes.

I have witnessed your constant attempt to push this snake oil since the begining of 2008. Obviously Jacob as witnessed much longer.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have the slightest respect for you, and it's based on your appalling dishonesty.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I don't have the slightest respect for you, and it's based on your appalling dishonesty.

Really ! I seriously won't be losing sleep over your comment.

Now back to the facts.

Are you going to produce a clinical study for this proxiphen Yes or No ?

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Oh, I definitely have the original Polaroids (or whatever those instant pics were called back in those days). They're right here safely stored-away in a drawer. I have no idea why the jpegs were eventually removed from HairLossTalk.com.

Then scan them and post for all to see. Or have someone else to do it..go to Walgreens or Walmart or ________. Let me guess..we'll have an excuse for this too....

Bryan said:
I DON'T ever make anything up. I've never told a lie to you in the entire time you and I have "known" each other. That's more than I can say about YOU.

Nearly everything you say to push Proctor's crap is made up/a lie. I have given specifics, starting out with that bogus comprehensive 3 year clinical study.

Bryan said:
I tend to agree with you: they DON'T show very much, just a slight improvement after two full years.

They do not even show that. My point is the pictures are so lousy..and you can't be believed anyway...so they're worthless.

Bryan said:
Oh, I use shampoo, just not NANO shampoo. I'm not a wealthy person, I can't afford to use Proxiphen nowadays. Does it SHOCK you to hear me admit that? Why?? I talk about its expense every time I mention it to other people.
[/quote]

No, it is not shocking to hear you make an excuse like that. As I've been saying- how convenient. Not only did you not stick with Proxiphen-N because it worked so good :shakehead: ...you obviously didn't have any luck with Proxiphen or more pictures would have been provided...plus, NANO is also so great so that's why you use something else. Everything you push you don't even use yourself, nor have you for 12+ years.

zeroes

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan it's obvious you're a very knowledgeable person and that is why I am guessing the mods over look your shilling. Don't you however find it strange that no other poster comes to your aid and defends the product? If someone attacked finasteride or minoxidil there would be plenty of people defending the product.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
zeroes said:
Bryan it's obvious you're a very knowledgeable person and that is why I am guessing the mods over look your shilling. Don't you however find it strange that no other poster comes to your aid and defends the product? If someone attacked finasteride or minoxidil there would be plenty of people defending the product.

You make an excellent point about nobody coming to the defence of Proxiphen. It isn't surprising though since it's a product with absolutely zero scientific backing. You would probably experience similar results using washing up liquid. That is zero results.

The important issue here is Bryan's agenda to promote Proxiphen, everyone who as read Bryan's contributions to both finasteride and minoxidil debates will be aware of him always backing his statements up with scientific evidence. Yet in the case of Proxiphen he is prepared to turn his back on these scientific principles for the sake of promotion. In doing this i now see him as a hypocrite, with a secret agenda to Sell snake oil.

While it may be true he's a very knowledgeable person i feel it's certainly inappropriate to use such knowledge to talk vulnerable hair loss suffers into buying useless snake oils at an extremely offensive price.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Bryan said:
Oh, I definitely have the original Polaroids (or whatever those instant pics were called back in those days). They're right here safely stored-away in a drawer. I have no idea why the jpegs were eventually removed from HairLossTalk.com.

Then scan them and post for all to see. Or have someone else to do it..go to Walgreens or Walmart or ________. Let me guess..we'll have an excuse for this too....

Why should I do that? For what reason?

Jacob said:
Bryan said:
I DON'T ever make anything up. I've never told a lie to you in the entire time you and I have "known" each other. That's more than I can say about YOU.

Nearly everything you say to push Proctor's crap is made up/a lie. I have given specifics, starting out with that bogus comprehensive 3 year clinical study.

I already replied to that, stupid! Don't you even remember what I said?? I told you to CALL DR. PROCTOR HIMSELF, and ask him directly about the "comprehensive 3 year clinical study". Why would you ask ME about that study?? Furthermore, how was that "made up" or a "lie", when I told you to call him, yourself? :dunno:

Jacob said:
Bryan said:
Oh, I use shampoo, just not NANO shampoo. I'm not a wealthy person, I can't afford to use Proxiphen nowadays. Does it SHOCK you to hear me admit that? Why?? I talk about its expense every time I mention it to other people.

No, it is not shocking to hear you make an excuse like that. As I've been saying- how convenient. Not only did you not stick with Proxiphen-N because it worked so good :shakehead: ...you obviously didn't have any luck with Proxiphen or more pictures would have been provided...plus, NANO is also so great so that's why you use something else. Everything you push you don't even use yourself, nor have you for 12+ years.

It wasn't an "excuse", dumbbell. Everything I told you in the paragraph just above was the truth.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
zeroes said:

My guess is that there's nobody else who comes to the aid of Proxiphen for the simple reason that nobody else KNOWS about it; and the fact that it's too expensive for most people, too. Remember, the "rave reviews" of Proxiphen were from people who posted on alt.baldspot, and that forum is out of business now.

By the way, what I do isn't "shilling", any more than someone who tells another person to use Rogaine or Propecia.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually Zeroes i would say there's a big difference between what Bryan does. Remember both propecia and rogaine have scientific backing, and Proxiphen [snake oil ] as absolutely none !

So Shil is the best term.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by: automatixx

I'll hold you word to that first thing. But that being said I've heard stories of peoples hairs being maintained with minoxidil alone for whatever time period. all i'm saying is you never know til you try!

In general, it may be deceiving for people to use topical minoxidil for a period of time, see no further loss of hair during that period, then assume that they have no further balding. I think hair can sometimes "stabilize" for a period of time, making people think they have no further loss. But I think it's bad for people to use nothing but topical minoxidil, for exactly that reason: minoxidil doesn't interfere with the fundamental balding process.

Here we see direct hypocrisy from Bryan. Here he tells the other poster minoxidil doesn't stop balding. He know this because there is clinical evidence to back this up.

Yet he continues to advocate and promote snake oil that as never been given any scientific tests Totally zero Clinical backing. Can anyone really take this serious?

I believe this is a clear example that he has is own objective and that's to shil snake oil .

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm bored. Any good movies on HBO? :dunno:

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I'm bored. Any good movies on HBO? :dunno:

I don't blame you, it must get very boring being an hypocrite. I mean when does one know when you speak the truth?

Here you are asking for someone to produce evidence. When all they produce is a anedoctal account. You pull the old I'm bored routine

Originally posted by: automatixx

about the spironolactone what I don't understand is that they showed no systematic absorption by no side affects. What I don't understand is why didn't they blood test testosterone levels before and after to see if that was 100% true. I know this might be rare but I've seen stories of people losing libido even one guy whos test levels plummeted meaning he had to go on trt

For all I know, they _may_ have done such blood tests, at least on the animals. Do you know of a study which reported a person having a testosterone level "plummeting" after using topical spironolactone? If so, cite the full study, and I'd be intrigued to read all the details

Heres your reply to them producing a anecdoctal account

I'm rather bored by such reports. I think it's much more likely that that guy simply had a bad blood test. I think topical spironolactone has REPEATEDLY been shown to be safe.

So you see people let the record show that this shil believes it's ok to tell you that anecdotal reports are fine when it concerns the crap proxiphen Which as absolutely zero scientific backing but any other product must have real scientific evidence or you will be told I'm bored

This is the knowledgeable Bryan ! Commonly known as :spam: mer

Jacob

Reaction score
Bryan said:
Jacob said:
Bryan said:

Why should I do that? For what reason?

Oh for no reason at all. It has nothing to do with you constantly mentioning those before/afters. So what will the next excuse be? :shakehead:

Bryan said:
I already replied to that, stupid! Don't you even remember what I said?? I told you to CALL DR. PROCTOR HIMSELF, and ask him directly about the "comprehensive 3 year clinical study". Why would you ask ME about that study?? Furthermore, how was that "made up" or a "lie", when I told you to call him, yourself? :dunno:

I already replied to that, shill! It's a lie..just like so many other things you and Proctor have said. You, as well as Proctor(on his website as well) would have been using that "study" all these years if it existed. It has never been mentioned until I came across those old ads.

Bryan said:
It wasn't an "excuse", dumbbell. Everything I told you in the paragraph just above was the truth.

As I said...No, it is not shocking to hear you make an excuse like that. As I've been saying- how convenient. Not only did you not stick with Proxiphen-N because it worked so good :shakehead: ...you obviously didn't have any luck with Proxiphen or more pictures would have been provided...plus, NANO is also so great so that's why you use something else. Everything you push you don't even use yourself, nor have you for 12+ years.