Need help to post pics. well worth seeing.!!!!!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw palmetto is used to treat problems with prostate gland, I personally don't book it as a DHT blocker that would give you much in the way of gains with hair loss... You said same size, same taste, and same appearance...... Look for the clues there Bobby.!!!
Yes it is true Minoxidil is dose dependant, you will need to get back on it. and 5% twice a day is recommended. MSM I can personally vouch for it is a good suppliment to a healthy diet, look it up has all kind of benefits including faster hair growth, healthier hair, skin, nails etc and I swear it has helped me with some muscular and joint injuries. .... Dont waste any more money with you know who.!!

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Damn straight i am not going to buy any more tablets from them? They were charging £35 and the saw plemento was £2 for the same 320g bottle. I am going to finish off my programme and then tell them i am not happy with the results and see what they say? I am going to order the kirkland minoxidil soon and then continue with the minoxidil and then get some revivogen. What are your thoughts on propecia, proscar and dutasteride? Cheers again mate and hope i have half the results you did?

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Not taking any of these at the moment so cant really comment on benefits. .. But I worry about the possibilities of gynochemastia, and or reduced libido. So I am sticking with topicals for now....

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Fair enough, you have had great results so why change your regime. One last thing if you don`t mind. Is the Nizoral shampoo much different to Neutregena`s T-Gel shampoo as find this good for my scalp and itchiness? Cheers again English!!

Also if there are any American`s in this forum who have heard about of used Hairgenesis i would like to hear your comments if your have a chance?

nohairnodandruff

Established Member
Reaction score
Good results, but its a little difficult to tell because you grew out your hair on the last pic.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
nohairnodandruff said:
Good results, but its a little difficult to tell because you grew out your hair on the last pic.

Exactly. I now have hair that grows, as opposed to fluff that was dieing. ! :D

Tony19720

Reaction score
wow...man..i envy you. Congratz!

I was reading through the many pages and there were so many pages.

Im 25yr old now and i been lossing hair for the pass 3 years and myself confident have gone down the drain. Im lossing hair at the top and the front of my head. It is getting to a point now it is really noticable in the sunlight and u can see through my hair to my scaulp. Im getting scared i will lose all of my hair on the top and front and begain to look like my dad and grandpa.

I read that you use MSN.. is there a poticular brand or are they all the same?

I know u said you use Kirkland Minoxidil 5%. Is there any other products i missed?

I know u mentioned them in the pages, but they are so many to read.

I want to get on this ASAP and dont want to follow in my father and grandfather footsteps. :freaked2:

Thanks in advance :)

1PunchBob

Reaction score
English

Hi English again, hope you get this e-mail. Can you just clarify once again for me your whole day ritual? I have seen and read your profile and what is the difference between revivogen and nizoral? Also how long do you think after applying minoxidil in the morning you should wet it to stlye it, this is due to me not being able to wear a cap to work!! Cheers again. C`mon England!!!!!!! :lol:

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Tony19720 said:
wow...man..i envy you. Congratz!

I was reading through the many pages and there were so many pages.

Im 25yr old now and i been lossing hair for the pass 3 years and myself confident have gone down the drain. Im lossing hair at the top and the front of my head. It is getting to a point now it is really noticable in the sunlight and u can see through my hair to my scaulp. Im getting scared i will lose all of my hair on the top and front and begain to look like my dad and grandpa.

I read that you use MSN.. is there a poticular brand or are they all the same?

I know u said you use Kirkland Minoxidil 5%. Is there any other products i missed?

I know u mentioned them in the pages, but they are so many to read.

I want to get on this ASAP and dont want to follow in my father and grandfather footsteps. :freaked2:

Thanks in advance :)

Tony, dont let this hairloss sh*t get to you, it's really not that important, some have it some dont, charisma, character, personality, legs arms, eyes, are just a few of the things that are leagues ahead in the importance stakes. Some men are bald. Be a man be proud.!!! You is You, what you gain here wont change that or the eventual enivitable outcome. You can hang on a little longer and hope a miracle cure comes along, but dont let it rule your life....... The MSM I use comes from an on line pharmacy, But any wil do, you need 2000 mg daily. Also revivogen hair treatment is good, and I use a laser comb that I bought through ebay, you need to study these pages and learn of the many different weapons that exist and then choose which way you want to go, they all have pros and cons, but you WILL improve on what you have. So approach this with optimism, and live life with all qualities and uniquities that you posess. 8)

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: English

1PunchBob said:
Hi English again, hope you get this e-mail. Can you just clarify once again for me your whole day ritual? I have seen and read your profile and what is the difference between revivogen and nizoral? Also how long do you think after applying minoxidil in the morning you should wet it to stlye it, this is due to me not being able to wear a cap to work!! Cheers again. C`mon England!!!!!!! :lol:

Hi Bob, I would think that you could lightly dampen your hair after 30 minutes or so, not sure the use of hair dryer or heated impliments is a good idea though.!! ... Revivogen is a treatment reputed to block DHT, they also have shampoo and conditioner that are of no benefit to hairloss but I have used them and recommend....Nizoral is a shampoo that treats the scalp for flakeing skin and some say it promotes hair growth, it should only be used 2-3 times a week ... My daily regimen differs throught the week, but lets say that on tuesdays I throw everything at it.. 7 am wash hair and towel dry, have tea and f**, [thats a ciggarette to you americans] and then apply Minoxidil, take MSM, go to work. 5.15 home, wash hair using Nizoral towel dry, after a few minutes use laser comb for 15 mins, another MSM, and then minoxidil again, 11pm or any time 15 mins before bed I apply Revivogen treatment.
On other days its much the same but skip Nizoral, laser comb. and sometimes Revivogen nizoral and Laser 3 times week, revivogen now use 4-5 timesweek. Usually skip Saturday altogether just one minoxidil before bed, I think this benefits the scalp. ...... SAturday 2pm!!!!!!!!! 4 nil :wink:

1PunchBob

Reaction score
English

Cheers English!! I think 3-1 but i am aspurs fan so i probably am not best to predict a result???? So the shampoo you use twice a day is just normal shampoo and the MSM you use is 1000mg strength but you take it twice aday?? Am tryinh to gat as close to your regime as poss as you have great results apart from the laser comb, but will try everything else for 6 months to see how i do?? Cheers again and hope to see more of your inspirational pics soon!!

still_trying

Reaction score
1PunchBob said:
Damn straight i am not going to buy any more tablets from them? They were charging £35 and the saw plemento was £2 for the same 320g bottle. I am going to finish off my programme and then tell them i am not happy with the results and see what they say? I am going to order the kirkland minoxidil soon and then continue with the minoxidil and then get some revivogen. What are your thoughts on propecia, proscar and dutasteride? Cheers again mate and hope i have half the results you did?

i too went to advanced hair studio and got offered the same deal of about £3000 for a year's treatment. I was SO close to going for it cos they offered "guarantees" but then i found out that their guarantee was some money off a glued-on rug!!! ha haaaaaaaaa no way...then i found hair loss sites and did a lot of reading .

couldn't believe they were trying to sell me saw palmetto for 10 times the price, claiming that they were "unknown" superdrug - what a load of
bullsh!t

and people call zix a scam!!!

rockinreel

Reaction score
The laser comb success is intriguing. On this site about 3 years ago, several threads were populated withsuggesting finger massaging the scalp. Some actually believed that increasing the circulation in your head by massaging it for 15 minutes helped. People swore to come back with the results of this new innovative technology. Don't know if they ever did.

Consequently, anything that rushes blood to your head is healthy for dying hair. I wonder why this laser comb is not talk about more.

People have asked you so many questions b/c you had success in a unique unorthodoxed way. I noticed from reading all the responses that people are trying to decipher the main contributing ingredient in your regiment. Maybe success was a secret combo of the laser comb generated blood flow so that the minoxidil worked more effectively, coupled with the MSM. Since you didn't start losing hair until you were 40, then maybe your hair isn't as sensitive to DHT as someone younger.

I'm happy for you. Two thumbs up!

leandro

Reaction score
hi

hi english, i dont think your hair has thickened, cut your hair short to see if the results are good!!!!

CCS

Reaction score
i don't think the laser comb would have done anything by itself. I think it may have brought enough blood vessels to the surface do to reddening or irritation to help minoxidil absorption, and the minoxidil aborption had a strong roll, like taking 15%.

The revivogen 2 oz application may have done something too. i read that free fatty acids block DHT, and that saw palmetto has some benifit because it has more free fatty acids than any other oils. Even it does not have much. the GLA, ALA, and lenoleic acid in revivogen are much stronger. i don't think the shampoo does anything.

The MSM may be helpful too, but i don't think it stops the fundamental cause of balding.

i'm still not sure about the revivogen. i need to see more studies. and i'd like to get free fatty acids cheaper. $89 for 4 2oz containers is a bit pricey, though worth it if the research will back it.

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
rockinreel said:
Consequently, anything that rushes blood to your head is healthy for dying hair.

That´s why i think the Scalp Exercises (link below) are so good. I´m surprised not many people on this website like it. I suggest everyone to seriously have a look at it and at the testimonials on the website (link below).

CCS

Reaction score
head shaving is not needed to know if the "after" picture is better. obviously there is dencer hair there, long or not.

The only question some people can raise is whether he is lying about the order of the photos. Make your arguments and point to your evidence is you want, but it is stupid to ask him to shave his head.

The only true proof that he should not mind would be something like "take a picture of your head with a pencil in your ear." But maybe he does not care if people know what treatments work, and he is perfectly happy with his results and just wants to move on.

Felk

Reaction score
Random question - you wouldn't have any idea if the revivogen helped at all would you english? You were only using it a few times a week, and i previously discounted it, but now im curious...