Need help to post pics. well worth seeing.!!!!!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
tamercoil said:
english do u think that the laser comb has helped in any way? cuz i tried it for about three months and didn't have any results what so ever, and i aslo never read any success story using the laser comb.

Hi Mate, It's difficult to say for sure,but yes I think it has helped, and maybe you need to stick with it for a little longer, I believe it helped with thickening my hair. I don't really use it in the way the makers of these things suggest though, which is hold it on a spot for about 6 seconds and then move to another etc etc. I use it more in a massaging way and am quite firm with it .. I find this relaxing and helps to clear flakes from scalp caused by topicals. I had researched quite a bit before I bought it and did find some possitive feedback from users. I will stick with it. !!

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
Is nizoral good for people who don't have dandruff? My hair tends to get oily but i don't have dandruff.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
jay2K6 said:
Is nizoral good for people who don't have dandruff? My hair tends to get oily but i don't have dandruff.

I think that when you start with minoxidil you will probably find that your scalp will flake, this is due to the alcohol base used in the solution that enables better absorbtion of the drug. I have some flaking that comes and goes, a freind of mine doesn't suffer any at all, But Nizoral is great for the scalp and from everything I've read about it I think it's an essential part of any regimen, you can find lots of info here on this site... I get my supply from http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk Recomend only use 2-3 times per week.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
Forgive me for saying so but it doesn't look real..
Your "before and after" photos give the impression of "after and before".. if you follow
Do you have other photos from different angles?

Regards

Hawk

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Your "before and after" photos give the impression of "after and before".. if you follow

Regards

Hawk
What the hell are you talking about? This is a "Success Story."

Felk

Reaction score
-cj- said:
Nighthawk said:

Regards

Hawk

He thinks its "after and before" because his hair loss is completely reversed. For this reason he thinks the pics are fake, i assume.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
-cj- said:
Nighthawk said:

Regards

Hawk

Cheers -cj-. 8) I did expect some of this, .... "after and before"!!!? ... Why the f*** would I do that to my head.????? ... I will take some more pics soon from different angles and post them ... but I doubt if the sceptics among you will believe any success stories posted here. :hairy: :? :lol: :-x

beaner

Reaction score
I believe you. I've had tremendous results with just using 5% minoxidil for 4 years and am still responding to it amazingly enough. I don't have any before or after pictures to show anyone here as proof, but I certainly know it's happened and couldn't be more thrilled. Congrats my man.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
Cheers -cj-. 8) I did expect some of this, .... "after and before"!!!? ... Why the f*** would I do that to my head.????? ... I will take some more pics soon from different angles and post them ... but I doubt if the sceptics among you will believe any success stories posted here. :hairy: :? :lol: :-x

I don't think he's saying you ripped your hair out, lol, but rather that you charted the progression of your hairloss, and then reversed the order.

Either way, I believe you, congratulations ;)

English

Established Member
Reaction score
...iamnaked.....

Yeah I think I got that, :wink: .... point is : I really do have better things to do than come on here and bullsh*t you guys. I just wanted to give back and share my experience and results. maybe inspire some possitivity and hope, to others. A year or so ago I'd never even heard of a hairloss regimen, or minoxidil, MSM, Revivogen and all the other wonderfull and weird things we do to our bonces. I gained hope here among all you fellows, and a far better head of hair than I had then. So there it is, it worked for me, and I hope all your rituals work for all of you.
I can't prove my pics are genuine, and to be honest I don't want to.Make of them what you want.!!!!

* Bonce..... ( colloquialism.. Head.)
Thanks for your faith... and GET DRESSED. :lol:

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
I am not trying to be doubtful regarding your photos or anything, but if you are indeed 47 years old and now have such thick coverage, it is interesting that it appears to be all your natural brown color, with very minimal gray (at least on top). Usually it seems that people in their upper 40s who have that much hair coverage tend to be noticeably gray, unless they are dyeing. If they are thinning or balding considerably, then their original color predominates. I can certainly trust though that the person in the photos is in his 40s due to the facial skin. I am just curious as to how you are able to maintain both your hair and original color at your age.

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
I have noticed that my hair has changed ever since I started using revivogen shampoo. I usually leave the shampoo in my hair for about 5 minutes than wash it off. I think the shampoo is strong enough that it changes the color pigment.

Nighthawk

Reaction score
English said:
-cj- said:
Nighthawk said:

Regards

Hawk

Please don't take offence English, I'm not trying to knock you success or place your integrity in doubt, I'm just asking the question that some readers may be thinking...nothing more

English

Established Member
Reaction score
dark_one said:
I am not trying to be doubtful regarding your photos or anything, but if you are indeed 47 years old and now have such thick coverage, it is interesting that it appears to be all your natural brown color, with very minimal gray (at least on top). Usually it seems that people in their upper 40s who have that much hair coverage tend to be noticeably gray, unless they are dyeing. If they are thinning or balding considerably, then their original color predominates. I can certainly trust though that the person in the photos is in his 40s due to the facial skin. I am just curious as to how you are able to maintain both your hair and original color at your age.

Dunno .. just lucky I guess, eh ?. ( now I have to find a site that deals with facial skin ).. :)

English

Established Member
Reaction score
... Nighthawk....

pleased to hear that you are Not trying to place my integrity in doubt..... wonder what you would have written if you was ?... Enough said !! good luck. :wink:

tamercoil

Reaction score
"I use it more in a massaging way and am quite firm with it .. I find this relaxing and helps to clear flakes from scalp caused by topicals"

what do u mean buy a massaging way? can u explain to me how u use it

thanx in advance man

English

Established Member
Reaction score
tamercoil said:
"I use it more in a massaging way and am quite firm with it .. I find this relaxing and helps to clear flakes from scalp caused by topicals"

what do u mean buy a massaging way? can u explain to me how u use it

thanx in advance man

OK, I use it as you would a brush but in different directions and patterns of movement, keeping contact with scalp at all times,with a little pressure aplied... Throught the 15 minute session I change speed a few times, slowing and speeding up. When I've finished my scalp feels a little tingly as if rushed with blood, then I apply Minoxidil. !!

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Here is some more pics that I've found 1. 4. 5. where taken around the same time about a year ago, just before I started my regimen. 2. 3. 6. are all recent. I have had to crop the older pics from holiday photos so they may appear a little poor in quality. Oh and by the way thats me on the right in pic 6. with girlfriend. The close hairline shows some growth around temples. :D

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
Dunno .. just lucky I guess, eh ?. ( now I have to find a site that deals with facial skin ).. :)

No, I meant your facial skin and definition shows that you are in fact in your 40s. You actually look just fine. In fact, your photos provide such relief for me after a long work day, because you look much better than many of the women I see or (am forced to) interact with.