Need help to post pics. well worth seeing.!!!!!

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
woh...with hair came that good looking girlfriend....niceeeeeee :d

GOD I want hair

English

Established Member
Reaction score
dark_one said:
Dunno .. just lucky I guess, eh ?. ( now I have to find a site that deals with facial skin ).. :)

No, I meant your facial skin and definition shows that you are in fact in your 40s. You actually look just fine. In fact, your photos provide such relief for me after a long work day, because you look much better than many of the women I see or (am forced to) interact with.

I know, just kidding. Thanks !! .. sounds like you need a career change. :wink:

English

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
woh...with hair came that good looking girlfriend....niceeeeeee :d

GOD I want hair

No, In fact we've been together 10 years, my hairloss has never bothered her, she says that since Minoxidil, my hair has darkened and she liked it better the colour ( sorry color ) it was before. so any ideas on lightening it up .?????

dark_one

Established Member
Reaction score
English said:
dark_one said:
Dunno .. just lucky I guess, eh ?. ( now I have to find a site that deals with facial skin ).. :)

No, I meant your facial skin and definition shows that you are in fact in your 40s. You actually look just fine. In fact, your photos provide such relief for me after a long work day, because you look much better than many of the women I see or (am forced to) interact with.

I know, just kidding. Thanks !! .. sounds like you need a career change. :wink:

No, actually what I need is a sex change so that I can tease the numerous men around me, and have the numbers on my side for once in my life. Especially since I care so much about my hair .... not a bad idea at all.

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
- and apply minoxidil as soon as dry. ... started wearing a cap monday to friday at work when I started minoxidil too. dont know if that has any bearing on it.

I will give this a try. Thanks for the tip English :hairy:

Trash

Reaction score
i m a bit confused...
cause pfizer says minoxidil only helps for the top of the head ?!?! :shock:

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have heard the same. Also if you see english's snaps above, you will notice that his temples look almost the same as it did before the regrowth.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Trash said:
i m a bit confused...
cause pfizer says minoxidil only helps for the top of the head ?!?! :shock:

That's the only area of the head they tested, so cant make claims otherwise.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
I have heard the same. Also if you see english's snaps above, you will notice that his temples look almost the same as it did before the regrowth.

ALMOST...!!!!!?????

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
English said:
hairhaircomeagain said:

ALMOST...!!!!!?????

There definitely appears to be a significant difference between the "before" :) and "after" :hairy:

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
at the hairline ??? He had so much regrowth that its difficult to differentiate actually. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like regrowth at temples is comparatively much lesser

wookster

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairhaircomeagain said:
at the hairline ??? He had so much regrowth that its difficult to differentiate actually. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like regrowth at temples is comparatively much lesser

True, he still does not appear to be a complete wookie :hairy:

English

Established Member
Reaction score
True, he still does not appear to be a complete wookie :hairy:[/quote]

I've been called worse....!!!!! :lol:

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I have just fell upon this forum as abit of luck. But am very happy that i did. I am 26 and from the UK and am currently 11 months into a year programme at Advanced Hair Studio? I am noy very pleased with the results and was wondering if anyone else had tried this programme? I have a receeding hairline and a thinning patch at he back. I have just seen English`s photo`s and am amazed. was hoping for abit of help if you can English or anyone else? Cheers

Bod

Reaction score
1PunchBob said:
Hi Guys, I have just fell upon this forum as abit of luck. But am very happy that i did. I am 26 and from the UK and am currently 11 months into a year programme at Advanced Hair Studio? I am noy very pleased with the results and was wondering if anyone else had tried this programme? I have a receeding hairline and a thinning patch at he back. I have just seen English`s photo`s and am amazed. was hoping for abit of help if you can English or anyone else? Cheers

Who are Advanced Hair Studio and what are they giving you for your battle against male pattern baldness.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
1PunchBob said:

1PunchBob, now there's a handle.!! .... Yes mate glad to help. I went to AHS, just before I began my own regimen. They tried to sell me a glue on rug, while informing me that there was no alternative, and no hope of saving or regaining any of my own hair. £5,000 for that. ... when I laughingly refused, they offered laser therapy £3,500 . as another alternative to the no alternative they mentioned earlier. I just left, Bought the laser comb £300, and one year supply of Minoxidil, £60 and learned as much as I could from sites like this, I have had some great results, as you can see. . A friend at work is threatening AHS with legal moves as an alternative to them keeping thier promise or refunding money paid. He has had some success, but nothing like they promised and far less than myself. You can learn an awfull lot from browsing these pages, some of these guys are very well informed, and keen to help, or advise. Anything you need or don't understand... Just ask.!!! :)

1PunchBob

Reaction score
Cheers English, but i like the idiot i am saw the results on the tv and was sucked in. I paid £3,300 for that laser treatment and have about a month or so left. The treatment involves 1 year of lazer threapy, once a week at 25 minutes, then using minoxidil once a day every day for 9 months and then after 9 months going onto these seranoa tablets(DHT blockers). I am not pleased much with the results, especially with the amount of money i paid. Now they expect me to pay £35 a month for these DHT blocker tablets and i am getting fed up with them. Wish i had seen this forum last year and i wouldn`t have gone with AHS. Also, these tablets seem to be given me really bad headaches after sex and can last for hours! Thats why i was looking on the web for alternative tablets. Your results are really great, but i don`t fully understand your regime as didn`t know if it was safe to use more than one product? And where do you get all of your products from? Cheers for the help English, much appreciated. Bobby :D

1PunchBob

Reaction score
English

Cheers for the websites will check them out asap. The minoxidil i was using up to 2 months ago was 5% and yeah it was once a day? The problem i have thinking is that i have heard when you stop using minoxidil after awhile, the results you do get will go again? So on this programme i haven`t had that much results and am also not using minoxidil now? The research i have done on these tablets, is telling me they are very similar to saw plemento, i have bought some of these tablets and they are the same size, look the sameand taste the same? I also don`t know much about MSM 2000mg? I have seen a product on pharmacy2u.co.uk but it doesn`t mntion about helping hair-loss? Thanks again for your info and help :D