Need help to post pics. well worth seeing.!!!!!

CCS

Reaction score
because of the consistency of his multi-pronged regimen, I doubt he can know. I would discount what he says as a guess.

I think Revivogen can help, if it is absorbed correctly.

The absorption of free fatty acids is the million dollar question. Not only would they block 5ar activity, but if I can bond them to RU, we can make something similar to RUM. Felk, the shampoo and conditioner are probably worthless. i just think the vials may have value, but I don't know how much yet. i need to find some studies. Old Baldy said oleic acid is a penetration enhancer. That may mean that all these fatty acids penetrate well. Flax oil is so cheap, and has ALA. Add some borage for GLA and separate the glycerol with water in a pressure cooker. I just need to work out the details.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Felk said:
Random question - you wouldn't have any idea if the revivogen helped at all would you english? You were only using it a few times a week, and i previously discounted it, but now im curious...

Because of the consistency of my multi-pronged regimen, it would be difficult to say, and I'd probably be guessing if I said yes.!............ But... Yes, I think Revigen helped. :lol: ........................ But make sure you get correct absorbtion.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
head shaving is not needed to know if the "after" picture is better. obviously there is dencer hair there, long or not.

The only question some people can raise is whether he is lying about the order of the photos. Make your arguments and point to your evidence is you want, but it is stupid to ask him to shave his head.

The only true proof that he should not mind would be something like "take a picture of your head with a pencil in your ear." But maybe he does not care if people know what treatments work, and he is perfectly happy with his results and just wants to move on.

Thank you. :wink:

Felk

Reaction score
English said:
Felk said:
Random question - you wouldn't have any idea if the revivogen helped at all would you english? You were only using it a few times a week, and i previously discounted it, but now im curious...

Because of the consistency of my multi-pronged regimen, it would be difficult to say, and I'd probably be guessing if I said yes.!............ But... Yes, I think Revigen helped. :lol: ........................ But make sure you get correct absorbtion.

What do you mean by getting the correct absorption? What do you do?

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Felk said:
English said:
Felk said:

What do you mean by getting the correct absorption? What do you do?

I guess English sarcastic humour doesn't travel well. :shock: (read collegechem student answer to your previous question first.)

Felk

Reaction score
Hmm well it should, as Im australian and our humour is pretty similar!

However i didnt read college's post, so maybe that was it. You mean, use the scalp therapy, not the shampoo? I'd gathered that :)

CCS

Reaction score
i caught his joke. I thought it was funny. The absorption is the big "if". If you can get the stuff to 5ar in high enough concentrations, it will inhibit DHT production. I don't know how much is absorbed, though. That is why I'd rather make my own cheaply. You can make it in a pressure cooker yourself, but it may take time. The glycerol will be on the bottom, water above that, and fatty acids above that, mixed with unreacted oils.

For higher purity and faster reaction, i will use a 750 mL beaker, stir heater, 200mL of 1.2 molar NaOH, and 200mL corn oil (to test the method before I waste flax). The tornatoe should help the glycerol get under the water faster, and the soap formed should help the water mix with the oil for higher surface area of chemical reaction. Once it is reacted, I will add 0.2x 1.2 moles HCl to protonate the fatty acids and form NaCl in solution, which will be extracted by the water. I may add excess HCl as needed fully get ride of the soap without lowering the pH to much. When the soap is gone, there will be 3 layers, with the fatty acids on top with a small amount of oil, and the acidic salt water below, and glycerol below that. If it works, I'll do the flax, pipette the fatty acids off, add 8 isomer vit E drops, and put stuff in the freezer. I'll also keep the glycerol in for future use, and recycle the water for the next batch, as long as it does not have too much HCl in it it.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
hawks05 said:
do you guys think putting emu oil on before revivogen would help absorption?
Dont think so myself, clean scalp has to be the best canvas. I would worry about watering down effects and would leave a few hours before applying anything else.

leandro

Reaction score
hi

Hi Engkish can you post another picture about your hair 1/2 inch haircut, lets see if your thickens??i dont think so that your hair got thiker, its only long but thin, right?

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: hi

leandro said:
Hi Engkish can you post another picture about your hair 1/2 inch haircut, lets see if your thickens??i dont think so that your hair got thiker, its only long but thin, right?

Wrong. !

melbwest

Reaction score
just though i'd bump this great story and hope that English logs in and tells us how he's going these days with his regimin and so forth.

this thread just reminds me that i need to go buy some msm!

English if you do read this have you moved on to foam?

English

Established Member
Reaction score
melbwest said:
just though i'd bump this great story and hope that English logs in and tells us how he's going these days with his regimin and so forth.

this thread just reminds me that i need to go buy some msm!

English if you do read this have you moved on to foam?
Hi mate, everything is still going fine, hair is much the same, seems to be growing at a very fast rate, no change with the regimen. Think I need to look into this foam, have not been on here for a while, or doing any research at all, so I will look it up, and maybe give it a try when my current supply of Kirkland runs out in a few months. :)

melbwest

Reaction score
thanks mate,

looking forward to this Ashes series! Go Aussies!

Anyway, yeah the foam seems to be getting a great wrap on here. Seems to work faster (perhaps due to a few different factors), smell better and handle easier.

by chance is your hairline coming forward at all?

someone ought to give Ricky Ponting some foam that is for sure.

KR78

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree melbwest Ricky needs to get on minoxidil foam or maybe he needs to add big 3 to his regime

G

hard to believe!!!!

unbelievable pics!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

good job

Chorizo

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can buy Kirkland?
You can buy Kirkland at Costco or ebay

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Any reason you have not gone on finasteride?

You've had great success as can be seen without it, nice one.

Hope I can get mine back like that. Always difficult for us receders though by the sound of it. I'm a NW3 I would say with diffuse thinning further back but solid at crown..I just want to get halt my loss which is rapid currrently and try to get it to reverse a little.

Started finasteride 3 days ago and waiting for Spectral DNC and nizoral to arrive to start those.

If I get a shed then i'm doomed..it will be the buzz cut last resort.

English

Established Member
Reaction score
Nick4441 said:
Hi,

Any reason you have not gone on finasteride.

Hi mate, only the usual reasons, gynochemasty, reduced sex drive, etc. Thought I'd try just topicals first and see how they worked, and so far they have worked well. I don't really want to mess with hormones. :)