My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone from europe use zix? If so which brands did you buy since i cant get those worm uses, they are sold in the us.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have several guys maintaining on zix or is it only worm?
Zix helped a little my itchy scalp but I have aggressive male pattern baldness hence for you can works better if you have a soft male pattern baldness

Right now whats working for me is topical Dutasteride and topical minoxidil

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zix helped a little my itchy scalp but I have aggressive male pattern baldness hence for you can works better if you have a soft male pattern baldness

Right now whats working for me is topical Dutasteride and topical minoxidil
Thank you very much for your response MrPortugal.

fugged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do but it seems to not necessarily absorb, but kind of dry and come off as “dust”. I’m not sure.

Paqua

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you guys combine Zix and topical minoxidil?

Do you wash your hair beetween every application, so twice a day?

Paqua

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most apply zix in the morning and minoxidil in the evening. But @worm always said not to combine the two in one application.
But isnt it the zinc that interacts with minoxidil (and making it lose its effect)?

So these guys wash their hair in the evening before they apply minoxidil?

As far as I understood it there must not be any zinc residues on your scalp left before you apply minoxidil, so it would be better to apply Zix at night, shower in the morning (and wash your scalp), then apply minoxidil. Then in the evening you can apply Zix again without washing the scalp before, because the minoxidil already did its job during the day.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I used zix immediately after my dermapen session. My libido was gone for two days. This tells me zix is worth continuing. I have about 3g arginine in a 60ml bottle, too. Zero scalp inch. I like the stuff.

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I used zix immediately after my dermapen session. My libido was gone for two days. This tells me zix is worth continuing. I have about 3g arginine in a 60ml bottle, too. Zero scalp inch. I like the stuff.
Because you like having low libido or because it tells you that zix must be potent?

Don Flamenco

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone think that maybe zix is only helpful if you are nutrient deficient in zinc and vitamin B6?

MDL999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys i am genuinly sorry for this stupid question, but ill keep myself brief. Do i have to use the same brands worm used? Or can i use other brands? They are hard to get in Sweden.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much ethanol or other substances do you use to dillute?
I’ve taken the ethanol out of my mix now. It caused dryness but did help dissolve the zinc better.
I still use three zinc capsules(same brand as worm) and 150-200mg pure b6 powder from bulk supplements. For the past three weeks I have been using 3g of arginine per 60ml bottle. I also drink arginine most days I go to the gym. 3-5g