My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same as me, ordered some fina from alldaychemist waiting dem currys to deliver me. Been on zix for few months now, have seen some slight improvment. Most effects occurs when i apply it (a bit of thickening). However, i don't feel like it's enough for me as i pretty much have diffuse agressive hairloss at fcking 21. Guess it's either nucking my dht or going bald ffs
Did it stopped your hairloss or regrew some hair?

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did it stopped your hairloss or regrew some hair?
Maybe slowed my hairloss a bit, didn't had regrow at all (and i used it with derma 1.5 1x per week).
But my hair is still like super super thin, so i have to move on on something stronger.

I do believe zix is realy good for people with slow hairloss or as a preventive one.

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe slowed my hairloss a bit, didn't had regrow at all (and i used it with derma 1.5 1x per week).
But my hair is still like super super thin, so i have to move on on something stronger.

I do believe zix is realy good for people with slow hairloss or as a preventive one.
Thanks you for your response.

And how many times did you follow the zix treatment?

You say you have aggressive diffuse thinning, do you have DUPA(thinning all over the scalp, even sides and back)?

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks you for your response.

And how many times did you follow the zix treatment?

You say you have aggressive diffuse thinning, do you have DUPA(thinning all over the scalp, even sides and back)?

I'm doing it since this summer. Have changed the dose of zinc and b6 tho during the months.

I have thin hair on the sides but my back is good i have a good donor area i think.

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing it since this summer. Have changed the dose of zinc and b6 tho during the months.

I have thin hair on the sides but my back is good i have a good donor area i think.
Thanks you

It's sad it didn't work for you since it doesn't have any sides..

I hope it will work for me but I don't think it will since I have DUPA..

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks you

It's sad it didn't work for you since it doesn't have any sides..

I hope it will work for me but I don't think it will since I have DUPA..

Yeah bro well the Norwood Reaper has no mercy, i just hope fina is going to work without too much sides...

You can try zix lotion, but for agressive hair loss like us i don't think this is the ultimate solution.

Have you tried finasteride ?

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah bro well the Norwood Reaper has no mercy, i just hope fina is going to work without too much sides...

You can try zix lotion, but for agressive hair loss like us i don't think this is the ultimate solution.

Have you tried finasteride ?

If going the finasteride route, try topical.

Also they say lowering the dose from the usual 1 g provides the almost the same DHT lowering protection. I saw a presentation on this that is on the web.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If going the finasteride route, try topical.

Also they say lowering the dose from the usual 1 g provides the almost the same DHT lowering protection. I saw a presentation on this that is on the web.

I want to try it orally priori to topical to see if i got sides effect from it. Then i would consider topical solution maybe.

I just want to start with 0.25 alongside with zix and derma and if i see no changes i'm going to up to 0,5.

Bangkokboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to try it orally priori to topical to see if i got sides effect from it. Then i would consider topical solution maybe.

I just want to start with 0.25 alongside with zix and derma and if i see no changes i'm going to up to 0,5.

Why not try the topical first, less impact on potential sides? I just worry because you're very young and it's really hard on this age group.

I've never understood that they say sides affect only 4%. If in the 20's, it would be way higher because of the higher test levels.

I'm not one of these the world is going to end because you're on it, but I want you to know the realities since you're only 21. It is what it is.

I was on finasteride pill, didn't hit me so hard but I was mid 40's already and my test scores were lowish to begin with. Getting erection was fine but I still had noticeably less ejac strength, muscles softening and something else I will not get into. I'm off it now and I've recovered 95%+. I still have topical finasteride as a last resort if my current regiments fail. Get blood test done, especially testosterone then have someone analyze it.

Just my take.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why not try the topical first, less impact on potential sides? I just worry because you're very young and it's really hard on this age group.

I've never understood that they say sides affect only 4%. If in the 20's, it would be way higher because of the higher test levels.

I'm not one of these the world is going to end because you're on it, but I want you to know the realities since you're only 21. It is what it is.

I was on finasteride pill, didn't hit me so hard but I was mid 40's already and my test scores were lowish to begin with. Getting erection was fine but I still had noticeably less ejac strength, muscles softening and something else I will not get into. I'm off it now and I've recovered 95%+. I still have topical finasteride as a last resort if my current regiments fail. Get blood test done, especially testosterone then have someone analyze it.

Just my take.

There is no point taking it topical while we don't know if it goes systemic or not.
+ I already ordered fincar pills from alldaychemist for 50$ worth for 6 months, so i need to make it with these pills but don't know how.
I don't think that 0,25mg is going to hurt much tho.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There surely is a point, it's clear that chances are lower of side effects if you use topical fina.

Look around here, many people who had side effects orally, do not have them topically BUT yes you can still have the same side effects with topical fina.

Still I would never advise topical fina as a first means to fight hairloss.

I agree with you but we don't realy know wich lipsomal or alcohol is better for absortion and stuff. And there is no reputed recipe available right now.
I can manage to make zix but i highly doubt it's as easy as making topical fina.

Btw do you know if fincar from alldaychemist is legit ? I've read good reviews about them but still if you have any experience with it i would be glad to ear.
Btw2 do you think mixing low doses of fina + keep using zix could be usefull since they don't inhibhit the same receptors (correct me if i'm wrong)

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's crazy that nobody talked about Zix on this forum before worm since it used to be a very popular treatment on others forums

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
Srs? Can you tell us more or give any links?
Hey Pigeon, I give you a method.

If you want to read all the threads about Zix on a website, do this : for exemple, if you want to see all the threads about Zix on hairlosstalk, you write this in the Google search bar:

zix site://hairlosstalk.com

I did this with all the hair loss forums. I think I read all the threads about Zix on the web, srs

I can't show you all the positives testimonies I saw about Zix, because it s too much work, but here 2 exemples of zix efficacity (there is no proof, only claims)

http://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t8200-young-men-and-hair-loss

"Anyway, far and away the best topical I know of is the original Zix formulation, NOT messing around with it (i.e., adding stuff, using low-quality water etc). (and I would absolutely avoid rogaine, propecia, etc.), and applying it apart from other topicals. This stuff has "re-grown" quite a bit of terminal hair on my head personally, and not only in bald-spot area at top of head, but in the front as well, right down to my original hairline. (Also, I do apply coconut oil, topically, about 3 times per week..this could very well be powerful..but I'm not sure yet....and ACV/water combo, about the same frequency per week.)"

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threads/13420-Dermarolling-Community-Trial/page40

" Guys I have no clue. Biz never did anything for me. minoxidil and finasteride never did. Only thing that ever worked for me was zix. It regrew my crown but I quit when I got married. Turned our sheets yellow. Women **** them! Now what am I! Just a bald ****
Ghost"

Satchel

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was poking around regarding B vitamins and came across something called Panadoxine P.

It says it reduces face shine by reducing sebum.
- Sebum control by inhibition of 5 alpha-reductase activity (in-vitro)

The above was from an in-cosmetics link that i can't post.

I wonder if this acts differently/better than P5P at doing this.

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
zix site://hairlosstalk.com
zix site://baldtruthtaIk.com
zix site ://forum.bodybuilding.com
zix tressless site://reddit.com
zix site://impactofhairloss.be
zix site://regrowthforum.com
zix site://hairlossfight.com/

Good search ;)

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Worm , appreciate the post, going to try your formula. Question about the ethyl alcohol, what's your source? found one on amazon that's 95% grade "denatured" think that will work?

I live in canada and buy mine at the pharmacy. You should be able to find some on ebay.

@worm how many times a week do you wash your hair? Do you think it's bad to leave the zix/sediment on your scalp for a couple of days?

Everyday. I have oily scalp and my hair gets super greasy. I wish I didnt have to thoug . I'm sure washing every few days is fine .

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another reason why this should work beyond the dht aspect. Actually zinc probably inhibits stat 3 and that stops the up regulation of the 5ar enzyme

I believe stat5 is the big player for Androgenetic Alopecia. But I would be surprised if it also inhibits that a bit.

https://academic.oup.com/intimm/article/22/5/375/730670 journal on stat3 inhibition by zinc

So I am getting my 70 percent ethyl alcohol today. I will have everything. Will create the mix and do my best to document my hair fall every morning at the sink. I will run my hands ten times through my hair and count hair fall daily and see if it counts off. Keep in mind I am on .25mg finasteride everyday doesn’t seem to have stopped shedding.

FilthyFrancis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am getting my 70 percent ethyl alcohol today. I will have everything. Will create the mix and do my best to document my hair fall every morning at the sink. I will run my hands ten times through my hair and count hair fall daily and see if it counts off. Keep in mind I am on .25mg finasteride everyday doesn’t seem to have stopped shedding.

Sounds good man. Please keep us posted.

For how long have you been taking finasteride?