My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Purvis

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, can i try with only zinc sulphate first? Without p5p. Just distiled water and zinc. Does it work or bad experience?

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what's the conclusion on Zix blocking DHT? Does it block it or not?

There surely is a point, it's clear that chances are lower of side effects if you use topical fina.

Look around here, many people who had side effects orally, do not have them topically BUT yes you can still have the same side effects with topical fina.

Still I would never advise topical fina as a first means to fight hairloss.

I hate to take the thread on a tangent, but why do you not advise topical fina (just to check, fina is finasteride, right?) as the first means to fight hair loss? I know there are potential sides, but the general impression I've gotten on the forum is that whatever you do and however much hair you regain it's gonna be temporary if you don't get on F. Do you think that's right?

@Pigeon you gonna like this study from 2k17

Role of Non Androgenic Factors in Hair loss and Hair Regrowth
https://www.omicsonline.org/open-ac...hair-regrowth-2471-9323-1000118.php?aid=87481

Some interesting stuff there, thanks for posting.

Also, notably, it was written by a hair transplant surgeon. So, a guy undermining his raison d'etre with this.

Last edited:

Desperated_Kid

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what's the conclusion on Zix blocking DHT? Does it block it or not?

I hate to take the thread on a tangent, but why do you not advise topical fina (just to check, fina is finasteride, right?) as the first means to fight hair loss? I know there are potential sides, but the general impression I've gotten on the forum is that whatever you do and however much hair you regain it's gonna be temporary if you don't get on F. Do you think that's right?

Some interesting stuff there, thanks for posting.

Also, notably, it was written by a hair transplant surgeon. So, a guy undermining his raison d'etre with this.
Topical finasteride is bullshit, it will causes the same sides as oral. 0.05 mg finasteride is sufficient to nuke dht by 60%..

Hardekz

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stoppzd minoxidil due to side effects, and microneedling alone isn’t enough. Is it possible to buy a finished Zix lotion ?

Dhoward1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody using with higher degree etil alcohol? I am using %96 and pretty satisfied with it so far.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My formula is

- about 45 mls 70% ethyl alcohol
- 9x 220 mgs of zinc sulfate
- 450 mgs of b6 p5p
- 135 mls distilled water

Wish me luck just sprayed on first coat

will be taking copper occasionally to counter zinc toxicity possibilities

Attachments

• 6C171286-5A28-44E1-B5A5-E7CC565E4D4B.jpeg
    6C171286-5A28-44E1-B5A5-E7CC565E4D4B.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 196

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My formula is

- about 45 mls 70% ethyl alcohol
- 9x 220 mgs of zinc sulfate
- 450 mgs of b6 p5p
- 135 mls distilled water

Wish me luck just sprayed on first coat

will be taking copper occasionally to counter zinc toxicity possibilities

Did it do anything for you?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a very interesting study:

The analysis of each group showed that all groups of hair loss had statistically lower zinc concentration, but not copper concentrations.
yes, it is, thanks for reading.
i think copper's still a big player in hairloss fight because of its collagen and (hormonal) action, so its a valid ally for the peolpe who use minoxidil in every form or medications that tend to alter hormonal profile (this time along with zinc and boron)
despite the fact that there is no direct link between hairloss and copper concentrations in adults