My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh I think he was saying finasteride gave him permanent sexual sides that still inger to this day; hence he cant f*** like he used to with all that mojo.

I dont think he said Zix gave him sides, but it does what finasteride supposedly does as well, reduce 5AR so that means its doing something... Im thinking putting all the ingredients in a Liposomal Solution... a premade one....

No, he said exactly that, zix gave him sexual side effects and I can confirm this as well.....it shouldn’t be a surprise, if it blocks 5AR in the scalp then it is likely to do the same in other parts of the body when it is dump into your blood stream.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why would Zix cause sexual side effects? is it the zinc or the B6 p5p causing it? Worm, did you experience any of this?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be that the low libido is still because of the lingering, long term fina side effects. I quit fina for 2-3 years now and also still have low libido and I'm not taking or applying any drugs, etc.

I just don't see how finasteride can cause such side effects for years when it only suicides 5ar for 4 days or something. Im not disregarding your own experience with it, im sure your being truthfull, but im struggling to understand how it's effects on libido can last so long.

Ezekiel65

My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be that the low libido is still because of the lingering, long term fina side effects. I quit fina for 2-3 years now and also still have low libido and I'm not taking or applying any drugs, etc.

No it s not, i recovered 100% after 1 month quitting fina. Then few months later, i jumped on zix and sides came again

But obviously, sides with fina were 10x stronger than now with zix.

Ezekiel65

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wish it didn't, but for many men it does. Internet's full of it sadly enough. Could be some epigenetic changes, who knows, all I know is that I'm still not recovered from fina, libido is night and day difference.

I think it s because of epigenetic changes yes, like changes in AR receptors..

It s extremely sad, this drug comes from the devil

Sorry to ask you that but is your semen watery? What about TRT?

How long did you stay on fina?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm on my 2nd night of Zix. i do notice it dries fast. Here's a question... what if we replace the 70% ethyl alcohol with propylene glycol? the glycol i believe also acts like a carrier, and it keeps the hair wet for a much longer time, thus prolonging the amount of time Zix can reach the follicles. or is this wrong?

username1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should have mentioned this before. Use zinc picolinate. It literally brings me back to being a teenager. I'd suggest 25mgs of it. I was using 50mgs for a decade, but you can always take two capsules if need be. My sex drive is pretty low, that is until I take a capsule of zinc picolinate for a couple day . Buy now brand.
Are you taking this orally or using it in your zinx instead of Zinc Sulfate?

INT

Reaction score
Yeah my semen was very watery when of fina, it's a lot better now but still not as it used to be though. No I haven't gone on TRT, read it could help you but for some it also made things worse.

I was on fina for 2 years. Probably worst thing I ever did, I also believed the official studies when I started. Other friend who also started fina with me around the same time had the same side effects as me and he quit too. But he seems to have recovered better than me, although also not 100%.

It really is poison. And of course, I should've known but when you're young, balding and hopeless, you ignore the bad stories and try to rationalize it... When you think about it, fina is long term hormone therapy just to save your hair. It's crazy and fcked up.

Anyway, I try to get better and started weight lifting and will take some tribulus cycles now to see if that helps.

Have you tried nofap? I am the last person to believe all those supposed superpowers but whenever I abstain for a while, I notice a positive effect in my sexual functioning.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried nofap? I am the last person to believe all those supposed superpowers but whenever I abstain for a while, I notice a positive effect in my sexual functioning.

I have and kind of still am. Personally I don't think it makes any difference. It does mean that you seek real human contact to satisfy your urges though, and I guess that counts for somethin . For me it was just nice to kick the habit. Dont even think about fapping any longer.

Try zinc picolinate it will definitely help in the libido and performance dept.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, i applied Zix for my 3rd night. i woke up, washed my hair 4 times with shampoo... i have a white powdery look to my hair, it looks as if dust fell on it, and i cannot get it off. am i applying to much of it?? Worm, how much do you apply per night?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update. after shampooing an additional 6 bloody times, the powder that was stuck to my hair is finally mostly off. GOOD NEWS: the hair is pretty solid, only 1 or 2 strands of hair fell to the pits of death. NOW, how much zix should be applied to the hair? i think i overdid it.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
a little update from me:
I started zix a week ago, and let me tell you, I'm shocked.
First thing that came to my mind when I first saw this thread 2 years ago was "how desperate has this place become?
Vitamins and water? Maybe I'll add Pepsi too"

But hell, I AM desperate so I joined Worm's world party.
From the first use I could tell the difference, my scalp felt amazing, the cursed itch was reduced by 80%, and my hair, people, my hair looks so fu***** amazing. I've been fighting my hair for the last few years every morning almost tearing up trying to make it look decent so I can get out to the street without a hat (I used to love hats back when it wasn't meant to hide temples).
My hair looks so good right now that I don't even need a cream/some volume hair spray.

Zix is the opposite of every treatment I've used (and I've used at least 40) -
it doesn't leave your hair greasy/oily/messy, so you don't have to wash it off,
and I won't even be exaggerating if I say that it's also a great styling product for me.
the last few days no matter how I comb my hair it looks great, which is the complete opposite than 2 weeks ago.
It's so great to have this feeling that you know you look great and don't have to worry and search for a mirror so check if your hair moved the wrong way, it's exhausting, I don't need to tell you.

It's not the holy cure,
But it's a great weapon to add to your arsenal along with whatever you use, and probably the cheapest.
Thank you dear Worm for bringing it to our attention,
I owe you one.

View attachment 113960

"t doesn't leave your hair greasy/oily/messy, so you don't have to wash it off,".... i find this extremely hard to believe.. Zix leaves a white powdery MESS in my hair that takes 10 damn times to shampoo to get the wretched thing off. how much are you guys applying to your scalps???? 1ml? 2ml? 3, 4, 5?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is what i'm using for the Zinc and B6, 3 zinc capsules, and 150mg of the B6, plus ethyl alcohol 70% and distilled water. i applied 2ml all over my scalp and i now have a powdery mess in my hair that takes a ton of shampoo to wash off. what am I doing wrong? are these the correct bottles that i purchased?

Attachments

• IMG_7331.JPG
    IMG_7331.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 187

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
this is what i'm using for the Zinc and B6, 3 zinc capsules, and 150mg of the B6, plus ethyl alcohol 70% and distilled water. i applied 2ml all over my scalp and i now have a powdery mess in my hair that takes a ton of shampoo to wash off. what am I doing wrong? are these the correct bottles that i purchased?
Did you mix it with sufficient water and alcohol? How much?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, i shake it well. before each use, i shake it a lot because i know some sediment builds up at the bottom, so I shake it and use the dropper to apply immediately before it settles on the bottom of the bottle again. I don't refrigerate it. i mix it with the ethyl alcohol and distilled water. I apply 2ml and the following morning when i shower, i have to use half the damn shampoo bottle to get the white gunk off my hair. I can't be the only one experiencing this. How do people get this to wash off so easily?

-Link-

Established Member
Reaction score
yes, i shake it well. before each use, i shake it a lot because i know some sediment builds up at the bottom, so I shake it and use the dropper to apply immediately before it settles on the bottom of the bottle again. I don't refrigerate it. i mix it with the ethyl alcohol and distilled water. I apply 2ml and the following morning when i shower, i have to use half the damn shampoo bottle to get the white gunk off my hair. I can't be the only one experiencing this. How do people get this to wash off so easily?
Quote from another user in this thread:

"I have recently noticed, that when I left zinc and AA to dissolve in just ethanol for a few minutes, the solid ingredients dissolve rather very good. However when I mix all the ingredience alltogether with water, it largely remains undissolved for a couple of weeks."

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ve-saved-my-hair.101629/page-117#post-1810124

Found it by searching for "powder" in thread search for this thread.