My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can buy the ingredients in the uk?

And how do you apply it? Do you leave it in overnight and wash the next day? Many thanks.

Try ebay for pluspharma zinc and amazon for b6. @MrsS bought her ingredients and she claims success - I believe she is in europe

farisayeh

Reaction score
Try ebay for pluspharma zinc and amazon for b6. @MrsS bought her ingredients and she claims success - I believe she is in europe
worm..which type alcohol did you use. denatured or undenatured ethyl alcohol? i use methylated sprit 95% alcohol then i had headache after that.. i stop for a while apllying zix...

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there another vehicle instead of alcohol to use? I tried RU before and it gave me bad chest pains so I’m unsure on using alcohol as a vehicle.

Steve123

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm Hi worm. It has been one week and a half since I used Zix and the problem is that I still have new pimples coming out on my scalp and I shed about 30 hair every day. Is it because Zix hasnt started to work for me?

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all: thanks @worm for keeping this thread alive and helping so many people! But I was wondering whether someone besides @worm has been using Zix for more than 1 year and maintained their hair? Because I read the entire thread and I mostly saw people starting their treatment but without ever giving updates. So I really don't know whether this treamtent works for most people.

Last edited:

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, but I'm probably going too.

I'm needling (only) now and will see what that gives.

I am also considering just using microneedling, but I have read posts about how it only increased their shedding. And since I am looking to maintain (and maybe some minor regrowth) it scares me off. But how has it been working for you so far?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also considering just using microneedling, but I have read posts about how it only increased their shedding. And since I am looking to maintain (and maybe some minor regrowth) it scares me off. But how has it been working for you so far?
It scared me off a bit at first but there’s a chance of shedding in pretty much any treatment you chose anyway.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just bought the right zinc and b6 medicine and I was wondering if it mattered which kind of ethyl alcohol I bought? I also don't have any minoxidl bottles so will a regular 60ml medicine bottle suffice? And how many zinc bottles and b6 bottles do you guys use per year?

Bs1224

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I just bought the right zinc and b6 medicine and I was wondering if it mattered which kind of ethyl alcohol I bought? I also don't have any minoxidl bottles so will a regular 60ml medicine bottle suffice? And how many zinc bottles and b6 bottles do you guys use per year?
I have been using Zix since December, it has reduced my shedding almost right away.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all: thanks @worm for keeping this thread alive and helping so many people! But I was wondering whether someone besides @worm has been using Zix for more than 1 year and maintained their hair? Because I read the entire thread and I mostly saw people starting their treatment but without ever giving updates. So I really don't know whether this treamtent works for most people.

Yes, me

Bs1224

My Regimen
Reaction score
Congrats! What vehicle are you using? And do you apply every day? Thanks
I do 150mg b6, 150
Congrats! What vehicle are you using? And do you apply every day? Thanks
i just use 150mg zinc, 150mg b6, 10 ml Ethel alcohol and 40 ml distilled water. I think i need to up the zinc a little more. I apply in the morning and evening everyday. I also do laser every other day, and do some manual presses on the scalp everyday when I remember. I’m starting the immortal hair regimen as soon as the shipment comes In. I need to thicken up my hairline. Crossing my fingers.

Asaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
is there any specific reason why it is said over and over again to put it in a minoxi container? is it just the size or something about the container it self?

i known its been answered before but wanted to hear if somthing new has shown up, what about mixing it with minoxi? how and when should you do it if it works ?

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do 150mg b6, 150

i just use 150mg zinc, 150mg b6, 10 ml Ethel alcohol and 40 ml distilled water. I think i need to up the zinc a little more. I apply in the morning and evening everyday. I also do laser every other day, and do some manual presses on the scalp everyday when I remember. I’m starting the immortal hair regimen as soon as the shipment comes In. I need to thicken up my hairline. Crossing my fingers.
Do you know where I can buy Ethel alcohol?

Bs1224

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey @worm what is your experience with super zix or super zix II. On the creators website he pretty much states it’s far superior to the original formula you have been using ?