My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a question!!!! What do you ask the pharmacien for alcool? Like what type of alcool do you ask?

CodyJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are the ingredients for zix? Can anyone link supplies to amazon or something if ur in the us?

throworht

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a slightly thinning hair, especially at my crown(the temples are ok for now). I'd like to try worms version of zix, but couldn't find the exact same ingredients on Amazon UK, so want to ask your opinion about them.

Zinc Sulfate - 200 mg, with 45 elemental, not 220/50
HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg - 90 Tablets

B6 P5P - Found these, don't know which one to choose
Solgar P-5'-P (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) Tablets - Pack of 50
BioCare P-5-P Complex 60 Capsules
P-5-P / P5P (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, Vitamin B-6 Metabolite) 50mg - Hypoallergenic - (100 count) - Kirkman Laboratories

Sorry I can't post links for some reason, I've posted the exact names, they are all on Amazon(dot)co(dot)uk
Thanks in advance!

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all!
I have a slightly thinning hair, especially at my crown(the temples are ok for now). I'd like to try worms version of zix, but couldn't find the exact same ingredients on Amazon UK, so want to ask your opinion about them.

Zinc Sulfate - 200 mg, with 45 elemental, not 220/50
HealthAid Zinc Sulphate 200mg - 90 Tablets

B6 P5P - Found these, don't know which one to choose
Solgar P-5'-P (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) Tablets - Pack of 50
BioCare P-5-P Complex 60 Capsules
P-5-P / P5P (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, Vitamin B-6 Metabolite) 50mg - Hypoallergenic - (100 count) - Kirkman Laboratories

Sorry I can't post links for some reason, I've posted the exact names, they are all on Amazon(dot)co(dot)uk
Thanks in advance!

I had no problem finding them

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/PlusPharma...395042&hash=item236f23f162:g:2cUAAMXQHU1Rpp3t

https://shop.purecaps.net/en-UK/p/p5p50-e-activated-vit-b6

throworht

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for your response worm, but unfortunately those can't be shipped to my country. The ones, that I've found and can be shipped, are the ones, that I've posted.(I can't post links yet, but a quick search on Amazon UK with the name will show them.) I'd like to ask in the zinc sulfate is ok, and which of those B6 P5Ps would be the best choice. Thanks again!

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Past 3 days , slacked using Zix and did not wash my hair, washed my hair last night I shedded well over 30 hairs :O

Everytime I ran my hand through my hair found hair on my hands

Normally I shed only 5-10

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Update

Past 3 days , slacked using Zix and did not wash my hair, washed my hair last night I shedded well over 30 hairs :O

Everytime I ran my hand through my hair found hair on my hands

Normally I shed only 5-10

Do you mean, without zix = 30 hairs while shampooing + hair on hands every time you run my hair with hand
and with zix (2x per day ?) = 10 hairs only

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long does it take you to see less shedding ?

Btw, can I say that, with zix = 10 hairs while shampooing + 0 hair while run hand through ?

Shedding decreased very quickly, after 1 or 2 times using it.

Shedding is back to normal less than 10, can't believe I shedded over 30 hairs the other day. When I am shedding a lot, I seem to find hair everywhere during the day, on my desk, when rubbing my hand through my hair and it feels like my hair is weak.

With that said, I think it is normal to shed some hair, everybody does.

Economist987

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all, just a quick update since I started Zix: I am a mid twenties male with a receding hairline that has been fairly stable for the past 3 years (minor deterioration) and I thought I would give Zix a try. I cannot say anything about reduction in hair loss, as it was fairly minimal already. But I did have an itchy scalp which after 3 months is now a lot less (like 65-70% less itchy). Ofcourse this is subjective and anecdotal evidence, but I will continue to use Zix as it has no sides and potentially keeps my hair on my head a few years longer. I am now using minoxidil in the evening and Zix in the evening. Thanks Worm ;)

INT

Reaction score
User @Squeegee 2.0 posted this in another thread:

Hair’s Zinc Level on Androgenic Alopecia

Abstract: Androgenic alopecia is characterized by progressive loss of hair from the scalp. This research aimed to determine the hair and blood zinc levels in men with androgenic alopecia. The research was conducted in the Departement of Dermatovenereology of Dr. Wahidin Sudirohusodo Hospital, Makassar and the Center for Health Laboratory, Makassar, using the observational research method. The samples comprised 21 males with androgenic alopecia and 11 control samples without androgenic alopecia. The hair and blood of the samples were analyzed using the atomic absorption spectrophotometer receipts. The results showed that there was significant difference (p <0.05) between the levels of androgenic alopecia hair zinc and control. On blood zinc levels found no significant differences between androgenic alopecia and control. Hair zinc levels had a significant relationship with the degree of Hamilton, where the lower the levels of zinc in the hair androgenic alopecia, the greater the degree of Hamilton. However, things are different, between blood zinc levels in hair zinc levels and degrees of Hamilton that there is no significant difference. In this study also found between age and degree of Hamilton, where the increasing age, the greater the degree of Hamilton.

http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/pdf/10.11648.j.ajcem.20160405.13.pdf

Texhnolyze

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm
Hi! Thanks for what you do! I want to start applying zix, but the problem is that I'm from Russia and can not order zinc and b6 from links that you posted. I found the ingredients available in my country, could you please say whether they suitable for a zix:
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------
composition of zinc tablets:
Zinc sulfate heptahydrate 124 mg
Auxiliary substances: potato starch, povidone, talc, magnesium stearate, lactose monohydrate.
Sheath: hypromellose (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), macrogol (polyoxyethylene glycol), titanium dioxide, azorubin E122 varnish.
composition b6 p5p tablets:
b6 p5p 50 mg
Other Ingredients
Dicalcium phosphate, methacrylic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, plant cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, riboflavin, titanium dioxide (color), glyceryl triacetate, vegetable glycerin.