My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I can assure you that it has worked for many and most there were saying it's zinc alone that loses effectiveness. You need B6 to make this solution effective at reducing dht.

I cant force you to try it, and whether you do doesnt affect me. But what I can tell you, this is not like minoxidil. You wont become dependent, you wont lose hair. It's up to you in the end.

yes i know but my hair now os not in a bad shape , its just the start of receding and i dont think that other guy would start to treat but im always was tough with myself so i want to treat and if not stop so slow it as fast as i can , but on the other hand i really carefull with anything that i check and every product that i want to use i make a research before cuz my hair really importent me and im afraid to harm it more , and that is the reason that after that i read a few stories about it , i really dont know if give the zox a try or not

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i know but my hair now os not in a bad shape , its just the start of receding and i dont think that other guy would start to treat but im always was tough with myself so i want to treat and if not stop so slow it as fast as i can , but on the other hand i really carefull with anything that i check and every product that i want to use i make a research before cuz my hair really importent me and im afraid to harm it more , and that is the reason that after that i read a few stories about it , i really dont know if give the zox a try or not

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...tments-of-androgenetic-alopecia.113969/unread

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I doubled the concentration early on. Within a year. I added alcohol, so yes youre right it's not original, but a bit of a hybrid which works well for me.

I wouldnt worry about staining, you'll see. It us a yellow, but it doesnt stain unless you're actually bald. Which im sorry to say is likely to late for you for any treatment.

Or if you have gray hair. I can't use zix anymore because it turns my grays yellow.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair’s Zinc Level on Androgenic Alopecia
> http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/pdf/10.11648.j.ajcem.20160405.13.pdf

"hair zinc levels may play a role in the occurrence of androgenic alopecia. Where the hair zinc levels decreased in patients with androgenic alopecia. When dealing with hair loss, zinc is a potent inhibitor of a regression of hair follicles and accelerate the recovery of the hair follicle. Zinc also cause modulation of the activity of type 1 and 25α reductase.

Are these studies RELIABLE ??? Many thks

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are these studies RELIABLE ??? Many thks

studies are always more reliable than broscience.^^
Like they say it "may" play a role.
another study:
https://tinyurl.com/y9aph6zu

Also check this paper: https://tinyurl.com/yb96hyed
Interestingly this may be more prevalent in diffuse hairloss like cases you see in there (pictures)
"Harrison and Bergfeld mentioned the role of calorie restriction,
fatty acids, crash dieting, starvation, zinc and iron deciency in
diffuse hair loss [45]."
“Micronutrients zinc, copper, selenium maintains immunity, control inflammation and preserve antioxidant activity of the cells. Vitamins A, C, D have a role in phagocytosis and antibodies maintaining resistance. Vitamin D3 modulates the hair-inductive capacity of dermal papilla cells. Vitamin and micronutrient deficiencies are prevalent among all the population of the world. Nutritive value of the foods has reduced over the years by 30%.”

And we say there are more and more baldies right? But again maybe it's a key to differenciate both kinds of hairloss dffuse vs receiding. some people will argue: lack of nutrients is a consequence(blood flow theory for example) and not a cause of hairloss but the cases in the study above prove them wrong.

that said I really want to know what is the peptide cream they talk about in this arcticle : /

INT

Reaction score
After a six month break, tried Zix last year for 3-4 months I am going to give it another shot. Found out that when I was using it I used way to little p5p. In the mean time I tried some different things but never really stuck with anything. Have not lost that much ground since 1 year ago... Still a Norwood 2 at almost 28 with some minor frontal thinning despite the fact that my dad was already at Norwood 3,5 at that age and my maternal granfather a Norwood 3.

I started another cyle of herbs (mostly pine pollen and tribilus) to completely root out the last lingering side effects I had from my finasteride experience in late in 2015- early2016. Big doses of pine pollen are great for libido/erections but bad for hair... Shedding is enormous right now and I seem to have lost some ground in the last weeks.

Will combine zix with light dermastamping every few days and hopefully, soon I can ad PGE2.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
After a six month break, tried Zix last year for 3-4 months I am going to give it another shot. Found out that when I was using it I used way to little p5p. In the mean time I tried some different things but never really stuck with anything. Have not lost that much ground since 1 year ago... Still a Norwood 2 at almost 28 with some minor frontal thinning despite the fact that my dad was already at Norwood 3,5 at that age and my maternal granfather a Norwood 3.

I started another cyle of herbs (mostly pine pollen and tribilus) to completely root out the last lingering side effects I had from my finasteride experience in late in 2015- early2016. Big doses of pine pollen are great for libido/erections but bad for hair... Shedding is enormous right now and I seem to have lost some ground in the last weeks.

Will combine zix with light dermastamping every few days and hopefully, soon I can ad PGE2.

Thats the problem, people try too many things and never can isolate if something is working. Id recommend just using zix alone for a stretch, but i blv i suggested that to you last year. Good luck!

INT

Reaction score
Thats the problem, people try too many things and never can isolate if something is working. Id recommend just using zix alone for a stretch, but i blv i suggested that to you last year. Good luck!

You are absolutely right. Don't even remember exactly why I quit... Luckily I did not lose much and nowadays I have truly perfected my styling routine in making my hair look quite full. Worm, you also still sporting the longish hair? I have experimented with dozens of products of the years and I have a perfect combo right now for long and curly/wavy hair.

INT

Reaction score
Applied my first batch again.

150 mg of p5p and 660 mg of Zinc sulfate in 60 ml distilled water and 20 ml ethanol.

On the nights before shampoo days (2-3 times a week) I apply castor oil too (in ethanol) for hopefully an extra growth boost. Have been doing this for the past 3 weeks but it really makes my hair look like sh*t unless I wash it out so it is not a suitable everyday solution for me since washing my hair everyday with shampoo makes it look bad.

Still want to dermastamp 2-3 times a week to increase absoprtion and stimulate growth factors.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Applied my first batch again.

150 mg of p5p and 660 mg of Zinc sulfate in 60 ml distilled water and 20 ml ethanol.

On the nights before shampoo days (2-3 times a week) I apply castor oil too (in ethanol) for hopefully an extra growth boost. Have been doing this for the past 3 weeks but it really makes my hair look like sh*t unless I wash it out so it is not a suitable everyday solution for me since washing my hair everyday with shampoo makes it look bad.

Still want to dermastamp 2-3 times a week to increase absoprtion and stimulate growth factors.

The total volume should be 60mls. Need less to say, see how your mix works.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are absolutely right. Don't even remember exactly why I quit... Luckily I did not lose much and nowadays I have truly perfected my styling routine in making my hair look quite full. Worm, you also still sporting the longish hair? I have experimented with dozens of products of the years and I have a perfect combo right now for long and curly/wavy hair.

Yes, still ahve longish hair. Whats your styling regime ?

INT

Reaction score
The total volume should be 60mls. Need less to say, see how your mix works.

Hehe yeah, added a little bit too much distilled water but I had alredy thrown the supplements in the mix at this point so I could no longer pour it out anymore.

It is much more yellow with 3 tablets of 50 mg p5p than only 1.

INT

Reaction score
Yes, still ahve longish hair. Whats your styling regime ?

Once my hair is damp and no loner soaking wet I put some Paul Mitchell Extra Body Sculpting foam in my hair. Then I let it airdry or when I have more time I wait a few min till the product has time to dry a bit in my hair before blowdrying it with a diffuser and then I add some Bounce Curl Alcohol-free hair spray to it.

The combination of both gives my hair great volume and none of them has any really bad ingredients in it. The spray is brilliant because unlike any other hair sprays that I know if, this does not dry out the hair.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you know if it's possible to use Zix alongside minoxidil? I've heard some places that they shouldn't be mixed, it sounds like I'd be a great candidate for regrowth using Zix however I'd rather not abandon minoxidil and risk losing progress