My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why ? look over forums all orignal solutions use zinc sulfate monohydrate

Sorry to say, but a few posts ago, I also posted that heptahydrate seems to be working better for me.

Otherwise if you have a scale, i think thats the best to measure. otherwise for the next batch i make, ill see how 3 capsules compares to a teaspoon.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but a few posts ago, I also posted that heptahydrate seems to be working better for me.

Otherwise if you have a scale, i think thats the best to measure. otherwise for the next batch i make, ill see how 3 capsules compares to a teaspoon.

ohhh... zinc sulfate heptahydrate seems really hard to find in canada.. where do you get your pills, brand ?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
i live in Canada as well - I order online - pluspharma - try ebay and amazon

boRx

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i have been lurking here since last week and am interested to try this one out. However, i getting hard time to find a zinc SULFATE where i am currently living. Is it good if am going to use other type of zinc like Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate), Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)? is there chance that i can get the same effectiveness of the Sulfate one?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, i have been lurking here since last week and am interested to try this one out. However, i getting hard time to find a zinc SULFATE where i am currently living. Is it good if am going to use other type of zinc like Zinc (as zinc gluconate), Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate), Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate)? is there chance that i can get the same effectiveness of the Sulfate one?

While those compounds still have zinc, I question how well would the zinc dissolve in the alcohol so I would advise to keep to the zinc sulphate formula...

boRx

My Regimen
Reaction score
While those compounds still have zinc, I question how well would the zinc dissolve in the alcohol so I would advise to keep to the zinc sulphate formula...

How about this? Zinc Sulfate in a De-ionized water..

Attachments

• IMG_20180323_215026.png
    IMG_20180323_215026.png
    324.3 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_20180323_215001.png
    IMG_20180323_215001.png
    66 KB · Views: 177

Freedome

My Regimen
Reaction score
How about this? Zinc Sulfate in a De-ionized water..

Surely if you can find a product like THAT in your country, you can find zinc sulfate in a pill or tablet form.

I would look for pure zinc sulfate. That way you won't have to worry about getting the concentrations correct.

But I'm no chemist.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely if you can find a product like THAT in your country, you can find zinc sulfate in a pill or tablet form.

I would look for pure zinc sulfate. That way you won't have to worry about getting the concentrations correct.

But I'm no chemist.
Dude...just tell me where are you from

boRx

My Regimen
Reaction score

But I'm no chemist.

I'll try to check other pharmacies nearby. Hope i can get one. Btw, are those other types of zinc insoluble to water? Coz if i can't get a sulfate one, i wanna try them whichever is available.

Freedome

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I've never tried Zix with any other form of zinc.

Studies on topical zinc have only been done with Zinc Sulfate... So I would assume they had a good reason for that.

Yeah being in Saudia Arabia doesn't make this easy lol.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

The short answer is no. If you're in Europe you should easily find plausphama zinc sulfate heptahydrate on ebay.co.uk