My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

hairsafelife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @worm. I've used s5 plus cream for about 2 weeks and I do feel as if it reduces shedding. I apply it 1x/day 10 minutes after applying minoxidil. It is a hassle to apply and I wanted to try zix (also more success stories).

However, would it be possible to use all 3? (zix in the morning and then minoxidil at night, wait 10 minutes and apply s5 cream) Would s5 cream react with zix or would I need to wash my hair before applying at night?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @worm. I've used s5 plus cream for about 2 weeks and I do feel as if it reduces shedding. I apply it 1x/day 10 minutes after applying minoxidil. It is a hassle to apply and I wanted to try zix (also more success stories).

However, would it be possible to use all 3? (zix in the morning and then minoxidil at night, wait 10 minutes and apply s5 cream) Would s5 cream react with zix or would I need to wash my hair before applying at night?

My opinion is yes, waiting 12 hours between applications will imo not have an impact on your current treatment.

How long have you been using minoxidil, and what's been your experience ?

hairsafelife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My opinion is yes, waiting 12 hours between applications will imo not have an impact on your current treatment.

How long have you been using minoxidil, and what's been your experience ?

I've been using Lipogaine since the last week of October. I did experience a mild shed which I feel has slowed down, more so after I apply s5. Still too early to say. My crown does seem thicker. However, still diffusing up top. Area right behind the hairline has had damage...

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Lipogaine since the last week of October. I did experience a mild shed which I feel has slowed down, more so after I apply s5. Still too early to say. My crown does seem thicker. However, still diffusing up top. Area right behind the hairline has had damage...[

How many times do you apply lipogaime per day? Do you have any itchiness?

My impression is that zinc will take about a month to slow,the shedding, but less shedding means it's working. Let us know how it goes for you. Good luck!

hairsafelife

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many times do you apply lipogaime per day? Do you have any itchiness?

My impression is that zinc will take about a month to slow,the shedding, but less shedding means it's working. Let us know how it goes for you. Good luck![/QUOTE

I haven't. I've been using the sensitive version from the beginning. I apply it 1x/day, sometimes twice.

Thanks! Will do.

Last edited:

bwane2

My Regimen
Reaction score
would this be a better zinc product? It is pure zinc sulfate monohydrate, without other filler ingredients.

purebulk(dot)com/zinc-sulfate-monohydrate-powder/

only difference is this one is a momohydrate, and your front page one is a heptahydrate.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not use this . it's not the same, and I cannot attest to whether it works or not .

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Worm, what can I use instead of the container and the travel bottle for shampoo, maybe an empty plastic bottle ? Because I have a very limited budget at the moment

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worm, what can I use instead of the container and the travel bottle for shampoo, maybe an empty plastic bottle ? Because I have a very limited budget at the moment

Any clean plastic container . just need to measure the levels properly and you should be fine .

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score

I mixed my solution in an empty bottle of Speick aftershave. Surprisingly although the liquid long ago evaporated, the scent came back into the zinc solution for a pleasant addition to the hair tonic.