My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just went through a massive shed. I’m only using zix. I keep my hair buzzed and I had 70-100 0.5 cm hairs falling everyday while shampooing. That’s loads for me. I get 10 or so when my head is shaved. I’m looking much more diffuse atm. What’s interesting though is that my existing hairs are much darker. No itch using this stuff either. If the shed hairs grow back stronger like the ones on my head I’ll be a happy man.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just went through a massive shed. I’m only using zix. I keep my hair buzzed and I had 70-100 0.5 cm hairs falling everyday while shampooing. That’s loads for me. I get 10 or so when my head is shaved. I’m looking much more diffuse atm. What’s interesting though is that my existing hairs are much darker. No itch using this stuff either. If the shed hairs grow back stronger like the ones on my head I’ll be a happy man.
You needle?

LuckyLuke1

Reaction score
I'm thinking whether to prepare this lotion, I wanted to combine the zix with the "triple hair" studies on resveratrol-melatonin.

5% Resveratrol - 1% Zinc - 0.8% Arginine - 0.5% Vitamin B6 - 0.1% Melatonin

What do you think?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My opinion on the best standard formula after YEARS on these sites: 3, 220 mg zinc sulphate capsules (yes, it has to be zinc sulphate), 3, 50 mg B6 (yes it has to be p-5-p B6) capsules or crushed tablets, and 120 ml of distilled water. If you want to add a little ethanol to this like Worm does, then go for it. Keep the mix in an opaque container--apparently sunlight can affect the B6.
Exactly the same protocol except that the container is not opaque. Any reference on B6 and sunlight? (it was not in sunlight, but in a drawer in bathroom, so only sees the light when I use it).

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly the same protocol except that the container is not opaque. Any reference on B6 and sunlight? (it was not in sunlight, but in a drawer in bathroom, so only sees the light when I use it).
Are you a diffuse thinner or receding? Zix tends to work best on diffuse areas. You might also try applying it to a hydrated scalp--that increases absorption.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He just said that whenever he tinkered with the formula, it reduced the effectiveness.
Okay, thanks.

Does anyone have any idea why my body hair would be growing longer and darker since using zix? It definitely is. Knuckles are most obvious now. I have also had oilier skin since using zix, again not paranoia, I’ve had my oily skin under control since last year due to my new skincare routine. The only thing I can think of is the zinc increasing testosterone. So why is my head hair looking better? Hmmm