My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely, wished I also knew about it. But it's getting more popular and more people are reporting success.

But of course zix won't be enough if you're balding aggressively.

I added LLLT to give my regime a boost.

Agree, don’t think it will be enough for those with aggressive hairloss.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the benefits of this thread is creating awareness for Zix. Why don’t more people know about it?

Wish I had known about it in my early - mid 20s

Thanks Worm
\\

Because some people love to crap on natural regimens, and others like to get smart with the formula, add azelaic, keto and the kitchen sink when in my experience they counteract eachother. I've said it over and over, the more you deviate from the original formula, the less likely you'll have success. This is based on my experience over the past 15 years, having tried keto and the like and even using the wrong type of zinc (mono vs hepta).

Again it's not to say my formula is the ultimate end, but start at the base, make sure it works at its core, and evaluate for 6 months. If you want to experiment after, go right on ahead, but dont say zix doesnt work when you've been using a ton of other treatments which may negate the original formula. It's just common sense.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
\\

Because some people love to crap on natural regimens, and others like to get smart with the formula, add azelaic, keto and the kitchen sink when in my experience they counteract eachother. I've said it over and over, the more you deviate from the original formula, the less likely you'll have success. This is based on my experience over the past 15 years, having tried keto and the like and even using the wrong type of zinc (mono vs hepta).

Again it's not to say my formula is the ultimate end, but start at the base, make sure it works at its core, and evaluate for 6 months. If you want to experiment after, go right on ahead, but dont say zix doesnt work when you've been using a ton of other treatments which may negate the original formula. It's just common sense.

I have used the original formula for around 10 months. Later I added caffeine and other things to possibly benefit more from it. I am confident no one would stick to the original as long as I could. Just my 50 cents rapper boi right there.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used the original formula for around 10 months. Later I added caffeine and other things to possibly benefit more from it. I am confident no one would stick to the original as long as I could. Just my 50 cents rapper boi right there.

original formula without alcohol seemed weak

badgenome

Reaction score
Could someone who has kept up with this thread let me know what side effects are to be expected with this. If it blocks dht is it like topical finasteride, how much is absorbent systemically etc.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Could someone who has kept up with this thread let me know what side effects are to be expected with this. If it blocks dht is it like topical finasteride, how much is absorbent systemically etc.
From the post I've seen, none. It's like 5ARI CB0301 which is a total bomb

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
And for so many here it has been a lifesaver and costs next to nothing to make on your own. I feel great knowing that a those people can finally spend less time stressing about how their hair looks and focus more time on constructive matters.

Definitely been a life changer. I remember how I would not go to the gym being scared of aggravating my hair loss, now I have a peace of mind when working out.

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a very very mild dht inhibitor, nothing you can esperience at that dosage (zinc needs to be at very high dosage in order to be really anti androgenic )
You may want to consider a 10% of systemic absorption which is absolutely safe, but zinc absorption depends on several factors like age, zinc status, diet (there are zinc inhibitors in our diet/environment like cereals, plastics, tap water because of copper etc)

Last edited:

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this forum is about zix, but I have something to say. I have used cetirizine external solution for 2 months, with a concentration of 2%. I used zix before, zix is particularly helpful for relieving itching, but I have a strong hair loss. I used zix for about intermittent months, and then added cetirizine. So far, my hair loss The hair has stopped completely. I'm going to add microneedles and diclofenac.

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Next, I will use the micro needle every 4 days. After the micro needle, I will add cetirizine external solution for 2 days and 4 times. On the third and fourth day, I will use diclofenac solution or cream. Because cetirizine, as far as I know, does not affect PGE2, and it can reduce PGD2 by 40% or more. Diclofenac was used to kill the PGD2 that appeared 2 days after the micro needle was killed. I hope that I can help others with this program, and I hope it is as safe and effective as zix.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know this forum is about zix, but I have something to say. I have used cetirizine external solution for 2 months, with a concentration of 2%. I used zix before, zix is particularly helpful for relieving itching, but I have a strong hair loss. I used zix for about intermittent months, and then added cetirizine. So far, my hair loss The hair has stopped completely. I'm going to add microneedles and diclofenac.

Do you have any increase in density/regrowth? I on occasion take cetrizine for allergies, and it makes me really tired. Do you have any side effects?

killDHT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have any increase in density/regrowth? I on occasion take cetrizine for allergies, and it makes me really tired. Do you have any side effects?
Cetirizine only reduced PGD2 by 40%. In a few hours, it's hard to see his regeneration (there are some tiny hairs on the hairline maybe come here for regeneration). I hope the next four days policy I started will work. The micro needle destroyed blood vessels and increased PGE2. Cetirizine did not affect the killing of PGD2. Diclofenac was used to kill all PGD2 on the third and fourth day. I didn't feel any side effects, just like zix.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cetirizine only reduced PGD2 by 40%. In a few hours, it's hard to see his regeneration (there are some tiny hairs on the hairline maybe come here for regeneration). I hope the next four days policy I started will work. The micro needle destroyed blood vessels and increased PGE2. Cetirizine did not affect the killing of PGD2. Diclofenac was used to kill all PGD2 on the third and fourth day. I didn't feel any side effects, just like zix.

I didnt follow the full thread, but i dont think the cetitizing progressed much beyond fine hairs. I think people ended up ultimately abandoning the whole thing as gains were eventually lost. But who knows maybe in conjunction with zix, it boosts the performance.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score