My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had a pull test done, not shedding any hairs,

I have decided to start working out again, I was scared to work out in case it causes hair loss.

Worm, do you go to the gym?

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“Oknow,post:1804391,member:15480”]进行了拉力测试,没有脱落任何毛发,

我已经决定再次开始锻炼,我害怕它会导致脱发。

蠕虫,你去健身房吗?[/ QUOTEWhat's your recipe of zix?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“Oknow,post:1804391,member:15480”]进行了拉力测试,没有脱落任何毛发,

我已经决定再次开始锻炼,我害怕它会导致脱发。

蠕虫,你去健身房吗?[/ QUOTEWhat's your recipe of zix?

Exactly the same as the one posted by Worm

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Were you diagnosed with actual hairloss? How many hairs did you shed before zix?

I can never remember shedding a lot of hairs tbh

Yes, I have male pattern baldness, runs in the family

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No but you can clearly see that I have thinning in my photos, plus a M shaped hairline

I don't think that you are balding dude. You have a NW2 hairline tops, which often is a mature hairline.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Had a pull test done, not shedding any hairs,

I have decided to start working out again, I was scared to work out in case it causes hair loss.

Worm, do you go to the gym?

Hi @Oknow yes i do work out - albeit not consistently. I do basic thing like squats / bench - curls - deadlifts. I lift to gain muscle mass (abt 200lbs for squats and plates for bench). So not breading any records here. I dont find it makes a difference in terms of hair loss. Problem for me is I'll go for 3 months - stop for 3 months, and the cycle goes on.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do other people in this thread have success? I can't read 100 pages. Thank you guys very much.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to try zix at November of 2018. My zix contain 700mg Zinc sulfate heptahydrate.

What is that 3.5 capsules?

male pattern baldness is pretty prevalent in my family too on both sides. When it started it was aggressive af shedding 200 hairs a day. I just nipped it 6 months in with minoxidil and within a year I was on finasteride (1998), when it hadn't even been approved for hairloss.