My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
After experimenting with Sandalore for some time with different dosages I decided to add 3 drops to my zix bottle. Of the things I tried, zix and sandalore seemed to stop shedding the most. Let's see what they can do together. I also do dermastamping every 2 weeks.

I really hope this works for me because minoxidil still feels a bit scary to me.

Any updates? I read through the sandalore thread and wasnt overly excited. But in the end I too ended up wondering what would happen with zix and sandalore together.

Please let us know

noveau22

My Regimen
Reaction score
if Zix doesn't work for me. Does any one have any other alternative treatments besides minoxidil and finasteride? I'm not on that dermarolling hype train but who knows.

I am somewhat interested in fenukgreek? and sandalore. I just really want to maintain what I have and stop shedding at least.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if Zix doesn't work for me. Does any one have any other alternative treatments besides minoxidil and finasteride? I'm not on that dermarolling hype train but who knows.

I am somewhat interested in fenukgreek? and sandalore. I just really want to maintain what I have and stop shedding at least.

CB or RU.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Been using zix for over a year now (1 year 4 months), maintained.

This is exactly what I've been saying. It helped me boost what I had, so small increase in density, the snail pace loss for the last 14/15 years. Still have 90% of what I had. Pretty insane.

Maybe some will claim it doesnt work because they don't see gains. But that's not the point, it's what your not losing which "saved my hair". Leas shedding means less balding.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is exactly what I've been saying. It helped me boost what I had, so small increase in density, the snail pace loss for the last 14/15 years. Still have 90% of what I had. Pretty insane.

Maybe some will claim it doesnt work because they don't see gains. But that's not the point, it's what your not losing which "saved my hair". Leas shedding means less balding.

Before - after photos

Before (Jan 7th 2018) - when I started Zix

My thinning area at hairline

1.jpg

Now (22 May 19)

22may19.jpg

superman268

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i started my Zix Journey Yesterday with the exact products which Worm recommend but the thing is i might have to use it only at night because i have go to work at 7 am so i cant be applying it in the morning with a rush. So far i feel my hair is a bit strong now. I will update about the Shedding in couple of weeks time.