My Story. With Some Tweaks To My Regimen.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
1.5 mm dermaroller just arrived today. I just got done, didn't hurt at all. A little blood was drawn, but not bad. Hope I see gainz.

Nice. Are you wounding or rolling for absorption?

Dermarolling is becoming a popular regimen addition on here and I think with good reason

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Today marks the start of my journey of getting a hair transplant. I want to fix the gap on the right side of my hairline. I also have two stubborn areas on my vertex that have had poor regrowth. I'm confident DHT inhibitors and minoxidil will hold me for the long-term, so that gives me comfort knowing I'll be able to keep a full head of hair for some time.

I'll start off contacting the Shapiro Medical Group, Dr. Koray Erdogan, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, and Dr.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Today marks the start of my journey of getting a hair transplant. I want to fix the gap on the right side of my hairline. I also have two stubborn areas on my vertex that have had poor regrowth. I'm confident DHT inhibitors and minoxidil will hold me for the long-term, so that gives me comfort knowing I'll be able to keep a full head of hair for some time.

I'll start off contacting the Shapiro Medical Group, Dr. Koray Erdogan, Dr. Erkan Demirsoy, and Dr.

Man, dutas been seriously good to you. I remember when you first posted and your situation was pretty much completely fucked, now it's only 2000ish grafts away from perfection. Looking very healthy. Everyone else has mentioned it too but you have great facial aesthetics too.

You'll have a godlike fullhead to add to that soon as well.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, dutas been seriously good to you. I remember when you first posted and your situation was pretty much completely fucked, now it's only 2000ish grafts away from perfection. Looking very healthy. Everyone else has mentioned it too but you have great facial aesthetics too.

You'll have a godlike fullhead to add to that soon as well.
Thanks man. dutasteride and finasteride have literally saved me thousands of dollars. One procedure would bring me to where I want to be now. By the time of my actual procedure I may just have to fix only my hairline, who knows. Feelsfuckinggood.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm using that and saw a few new hairs on my hairline, nothing spectacular but shows it might have an anti fibrosis and maintenance role.

Just caught up with your story..good recovery and a transplant will truly cure you! Some hairline and vertex work that's it.

Makes u realise how important time is in life and we don't get it back..our prime years. A baldite brah saved.

What is your regimen these days Wolf?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an update:

Dr. Erdogan has initially denied taking me for surgery; reason being my age and the uncertainty of how much hair I'll still lose along with donor safety. Goes to show he's ethical and I respect that. He told me just to continue the meds and contact him in the future of my situation.

Dr. Civas quoted me for 2500 grafts. I didn't like how the email seemed to be automated without much of a personal touch to it. The email made me seem much balder than I really am IMO, kinda makes me feel it's more about the money I think for them.

I've been pretty busy, so I haven't been able to contact any other surgeons. But the search will continue.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been shedding a lot the last month. Highly considering .5 mg of dutasteride everyday and adding RU 58841 to my arsenal. Hopefully that will stop it.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
20180329_173314.jpg
Can u post a pic how it is now
thin crown in favorable lighting

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered 10 grams of RU 58841 from anagenic, along with a mini chemistry set.

So, my new regimen will be:
1.25 mg of finasteride daily
.5 mg of dutasteride M W F
4 ml of minoxidil applied twice daily
1 ml of 5% RU applied nightly.