My Story. With Some Tweaks To My Regimen.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh damn man that is aggressive af. I see why you got on dutasteride. Good improvement. Hopefully you will continue to improve and have maintenance for years to come
Yea i hope. I think stress triggered it, as it was during a time where I left a steady income, divorce, a move, and taking care of twins by myself. It destroyed my body and mind.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea i hope. I think stress triggered it, as it was during a time where I left a steady income, divorce, a move, and taking care of twins by myself. It destroyed my body and mind.

And now you are rising from the ashes with a full head of hair

tumblr_inline_n99en4krr71qjdrmm.gif

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
damn that means minoxidil or duta gives you crazy regrowth
It's hard to pinpoint that, as I added in addition two treatments after 6 months on finasteride. I probably should've waited a year after being on finasteride, although it was agressive so I had to act fast.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try foam for a while? Didn't you like the texture or were the hair gains different?

Yeah i did, it's basically liquid after 2 weeks and hard to apply if you have hair left. Also the penetration might suffer.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to pinpoint that, as I added in addition two treatments after 6 months on finasteride. I probably should've waited a year after being on finasteride, although it was agressive so I had to act fast.

That's the thing with waiting to add things....one theory is that you should only use one treatment for a while before adding another to see what works, but then you risk losing valuable time

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying a new hair style. Prob gonna get my sides cut again down to skin and grow top for the Chad/f*** boi haircut. Are my temples too receded to pull this off? I kinda feel like they are...Crown has two spots still that I hope will fill in.

Attachments

• IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_0952.JPG
    IMG_0952.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 493

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good to me man! I always wish I could pull off a hair cut like that.

EDIT: I never understood why you are so down about yourself in your posts, from what I see you're good looking.

Last edited:

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good to me man! I always wish I could pull off a hair cut like that.

EDIT: I never understood why you are so down about yourself in your posts, from what I see you're good looking.
Appreciate the kind words. But, to be where I want to be aesthetically I know I'll need a few facial surgeries on top of a hair transplant. Maybe I won't even need a transplant if these treatments come out in 3ish years.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate the kind words. But, to be where I want to be aesthetically I know I'll need a few facial surgeries on top of a hair transplant. Maybe I won't even need a transplant if these treatments come out in 3ish years.

What don't you like about yourself aesthetically? Feel free to DM pictures if you don't feel comfortable posting here.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What don't you like about yourself aesthetically? Feel free to DM pictures if you don't feel comfortable posting here.
Well, i think my jaw is too weak in correlation with my chin. Idk I just feel like my jaw could be stronger. I might look into possible cheek augmentation. I can PM ya later if that's cool.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** man, what a crazy recovery !
this is duta which gives you those result ? still no sides ?

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, hair loss has definitely changed the way I perceive myself, as I'm much more harsher on my looks now...Damnit, I just can't help it now to feel inadequate over every single flaw.

And no sides my French friend. I see you messaged me, my bad for not getting back. To answer you questions I am still on the same regimen since the start of this thread.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
man even if hair loss is a fkcing curse , you are lucky to be a good responder to medication
not bein a responder is horrible

g.i joey

Reaction score
f***, hair loss has definitely changed the way I perceive myself, as I'm much more harsher on my looks now...Damnit, I just can't help it now to feel inadequate over every single flaw.

And no sides my French friend. I see you messaged me, my bad for not getting back. To answer you questions I am still on the same regimen since the start of this thread.

bro you have slayer aesthetics and your hair is looking fucken mint... the last thing you need is any plastic surgery, believe me, it will only create more of a problem for yourself.