My Story. With Some Tweaks To My Regimen.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most likely the minoxidil, did the same for me after 2 months.
Yea either way can't complain. Did you see any gains from finasteride first? Or did you start both simultaneously?

I never had a shed from minoxidil though which is interesting.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
massive minoxidil gains after 2 months, just started finasteride 5 months ago, minoxidil 9 months ago

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I think you focused quite a lot on your crown, but your hairline/temples are looking way better too! Looks to me like you've had really good results from both finasteride and minoxidil, hope it continues getting better for you!

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I think you focused quite a lot on your crown, but your hairline/temples are looking way better too! Looks to me like you've had really good results from both finasteride and minoxidil, hope it continues getting better for you!
Thanks man. Im pretty happy with th results so far.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So pretty much once my cowlick gets a little more dense I'll have recovered most of my hair. Feels good that I'm not even a year into my treatments and I've responded this well. Only can get better.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.JPG
    IMG_0551.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 508

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Insane recovery, if you were to grow it out a bit, no one would see your bald patch on the cowlick.
Thanks! Yea once it grows another half inch or so I should be good. I lost my hair so much so fast, big reason why I've been able to respond this well IMO.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, you're basically cured! I'm sure you answered this in the thread, but you're on finasteride, dutasteride a couple times a week, and minoxidil?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're very attractive regardless hair (strong NO HOMO)

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Terrible f*****g day.

Instead of making a useless thread I'll post here but I feel completely f*****g subhuman and worthless as f***.

My brothers are over, one I've only met twice he's 41 (half) and the other who's 22 I grew up with. Having a good time bullshitting, etc. My oldest and I are talking about our kids and different traits, hair is one that is brought up.

I go inside to grab seasoning for the food I'm cooking, I return to a convo about my father and brothers talking about how at least they still have their hair. I knew exactly what was happening, I'm not dumb. I was being mocked for being a subhuman, an outsider to the fullhead family. No other f*****g man in my family has balded to the extent as me.

In order to keep my hair I have to pop pills and rub bullshit on my scalp, LOL it doesn't even give me a full f*****g head of hair. Maybe this is a sign to throw all my hair loss crap out and accept being a subhuman. And lol @ on top of all this I'm the f*****g shortest one too. Making me was a failure and my dad, along with my brothers know this.

f*** genetics. Haven't felt this low for a long time. Why do I even bother? If my destiny is a NW5 in the next 2 years without meds I might as well let it happen, instead of having a head of pubes.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh, don't be so hard on yourself.

From what I have seen from your pictures you seem to have good facial features and seem to be text book good looking. Treatments worked well for you. I'm sure your family members have other flaws that make them "subhuman" as well.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
man, nobody could tell you have hairloss right now . Just the norwoood spotter like us .
the average joe could never guess

Reactions: Oro

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Moran XING I'm 24.

I've either been shedding more than usual or it's just my hair is longer so it's more noticeable, either way we will see how it pans out. I won't strike too much concern until I see a cosmetic decline. My take on it is perhaps my weaker hairs that were part of the regrowth are shedding to become even stronger? Or am I just coping and delusional? Guess time will tell.