My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

PatriotKid

Reaction score
the product is good no doubt and has some pretty good ingredient to maintain a healthy hair. But honestly I've been doing the whole oil overnight once a week for almost to two month now and had to stop last night. Didn't see any growth or improvements with my hair lost. I did some research and mix my own oil: Olive oil, jojoba, castor oil, lavender, rosemary, coconut, and black seed oil..waste of time. I mean the Devine Herbal may have more oil and herb but if you have male pattern baldness, there's not a damn oil in the world that'll save your life.

zonix

Reaction score
the product is good no doubt and has some pretty good ingredient to maintain a healthy hair. But honestly I've been doing the whole oil overnight once a week for almost to two month now and had to stop last night. Didn't see any growth or improvements with my hair lost. I did some research and mix my own oil: Olive oil, jojoba, castor oil, lavender, rosemary, coconut, and black seed oil..waste of time. I mean the Devine Herbal may have more oil and herb but if you have male pattern baldness, there's not a damn oil in the world that'll save your life.

Are there any other oils like this divine **** out there that's alot cheaper? Id like to try it out but everywhere that Ive seen people talk about it they just make their own and I'm not trying to make my own oil ahah.

hairyape

Reaction score
just go on EBAY and type in divine herbal hair oil only one guy is selling it you can read the reviews

That's the first thing I did and got the 123athar guy. His feedback is not actually reviews of the product, but the majority of which are about customer service and fast shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Are there any other oils like this divine **** out there that's alot cheaper? Id like to try it out but everywhere that Ive seen people talk about it they just make their own and I'm not trying to make my own oil ahah.

He provides the full ingredient list, so you could try mixing those in varied quantities. The base is almond oil and olive oil.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score

It probably contains minoxidil in liquid form but the maker didn't include it on the ingredients list.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the first thing I did and got the 123athar guy. His feedback is not actually reviews of the product, but the majority of which are about customer service and fast shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

He provides the full ingredient list, so you could try mixing those in varied quantities. The base is almond oil and olive oil.

yeah and the only review the guy said he never regrew hair and it was just a illusion of fullness. The only thing I suspect is the guy added minoxidil oil to his product but didn't list it, he says Guaranteed to regrow hair that is a bold statement that could get him in trouble.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no minoxidil in this, because I'd be breaking out in contact dermatitis by now if so. Applied last night...thinking of putting the oil in a dropper bottle as getting this to your scalp is a maijor pain in the arse if you have any length to your hair. Left the oil on over night and my hair felt lightly conditioned today which is something I was worried about...my hair becomes fly away and greasy looking at the sign of any conditioner. Thankfully this wasn't really the case, the conditioning effects were subtle. Not expecting regrowth, but hoping for improved hair and scalp health. Fingers crossed for a Norwood one by Christmas of course ;)

Last edited:

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no minoxidil in this, because I'd be breaking out in contact dermatitis by now if so. Applied last night...thinking of putting the oil in a dropper bottle as getting this to your scalp is a maijor pain in the arse if you have any length to your hair. Left the oil on over night and my hair felt lightly conditioned today which is something I was worried about...my hair becomes fly away and greasy looking at the sign of any conditioner. Thankfully this won't really the case, the conditioning effects were subtle. Not expecting regrowth, but hoping for improved hair and scalp health. Fingers crossed for a Norwood one by Christmas of course ;)

take a picture to show before/after photos

SkyRider007

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

So glad I didn't read this post and take it to be true!!! Went and did my own research. If you bother looking at his/her feedback properly there seems to be some actual reviews albeit short ones. I highly doubt "INCREDIBLE STUFF THAT REALLY WORKS, HIGHLY RECOMMEND" and "Good item, has slowed down hair loss, many thanks" are comments on fast shipping or customer service :/ will be ordering first thing tomorrow.

Lol i wouldn't even dream of mixing 31 ingredients myself.

P.s. there is no Olive Oil in it.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no minoxidil in this, because I'd be breaking out in contact dermatitis by now if so. Applied last night...thinking of putting the oil in a dropper bottle as getting this to your scalp is a maijor pain in the arse if you have any length to your hair. Left the oil on over night and my hair felt lightly conditioned today which is something I was worried about...my hair becomes fly away and greasy looking at the sign of any conditioner. Thankfully this wasn't really the case, the conditioning effects were subtle. Not expecting regrowth, but hoping for improved hair and scalp health. Fingers crossed for a Norwood one by Christmas of course ;)

They have videos of girls on youtube applying castor oil to their scalp and they have long hair, they just go under close to their scalp and rub it in for while and massage the scalp it seems to take forever.

Why not just shave your scalp to the skin and start from there to see if it really works? that way you can get the scalp and roots easy and let the hair grow out from there

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol at this thread still going.

yeah sounds to good to be true. if anyone is trying pls take pics and report back.

yawn

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Herbal stuff is a load of BS.

I have never seen any herbal stuff work on men only women with weak hair roots and dry damaged hair from too much chemicals. I think Duality might be working for this new company and trying to get us to buy the stuff and gets a percentage.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never seen any herbal stuff work on men only women with weak hair roots and dry damaged hair from too much chemicals. I think Duality might be working for this new company and trying to get us to buy the stuff and gets a percentage.
Yawn! Baseless allegations again, even though other forum members keep proving you wrong on your 'facts'! Looking through your posts Mister its quite clear you have an agenda. People here aren't stupid! We can read between the lines! ;)

SkyRider007

Reaction score

Hmmm.... Yeah that's so likely because when you enter the checkout on the website it asks you if you heard it on a forum and if so what the poster's name was???? Or maybe they're just plain psychic :O

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... Yeah that's so likely because when you enter the checkout on the website it asks you if you heard it on a forum and if so what the poster's name was???? Or maybe they're just plain psychic :O

only 4 posts? Do you know how affiliate pushers work? they go on forums to hype their product by showing a before and after photo.

I was duped before I bought some hairgrowth shampoo some guy on another forum was telling me worked, he seemed legit than I found out he got some money when he sold some through his affiliate link. The shampoo was horrible and smelled like paint thinner.

I am not insulting Duality I am just very cautious because his results too good to be true and seems fishy.

SkyRider007

Reaction score
only 4 posts? Do you know how affiliate pushers work? they go on forums to hype their product by showing a before and after photo.

I was duped before I bought some hairgrowth shampoo some guy on another forum was telling me worked, he seemed legit than I found out he got some money when he sold some through his affiliate link. The shampoo was horrible and smelled like paint thinner.

I am not insulting Duality I am just very cautious because his results too good to be true and seems fishy.

Only 4 posts and yet enough common sense to not waste time chatting utter and absolute BS about a product which clearly has a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!! There's a thin line between being cautious and plain "fishy" :/

Sorry but to a passerby like myself, you come across as nothing but rude and insulting (not to mention racist). Im really glad I went on the website and Ebay feedback to have a look for myself. Are you sure you're not getting paid by a competitor to write this stuff? LOL jk ;)

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Only 4 posts and yet enough common sense to not waste time chatting utter and absolute BS about a product which clearly has a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!! There's a thin line between being cautious and plain "fishy" :/

Sorry but to a passerby like myself, you come across as nothing but rude and insulting (not to mention racist). Im really glad I went on the website and Ebay feedback to have a look for myself. Are you sure you're not getting paid by a competitor to write this stuff? LOL jk ;)
Well you just joined two days ago, probably to defend this product, just be honest do you work for Divine herbal? Its just a bit suspect that you join and are already defending the product.

I am always suspect of these gimmicks and stop getting mad, if you dont work for that company why get angry? we have the right to be stand offish about something that cost so much and doesn't have any backing to its claims. we the consumer are the ones who dont want to be victims.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Victims of a guaranteed product. Wow! Thats original!

Okay how do we know it's guaranteed? your defense of this product along with the new member is fishy, if you don't have any ties to this why respond with anger and offensiveness? If it wasn't my product and someone didn't believe it but it worked for me,I would never get pissed off, I would just say oh well it works for me.

Seriously it's okay if you are pushing a product a lot of people do that, but don't get mad at us for being skeptical of it's capabilities especially going off reviews with no backing.

SkyRider007

Reaction score
Well you just joined two days ago, probably to defend this product, just be honest do you work for Divine herbal? Its just a bit suspect that you join and are already defending the product.

I am always suspect of these gimmicks and stop getting mad, if you dont work for that company why get angry? we have the right to be stand offish about something that cost so much and doesn't have any backing to its claims. we the consumer are the ones who dont want to be victims.

Yeah i get paid £5.65 an hour, didn't you know? :O not to be rude but do you understand what the point of a forum is?? to HELP other people who have similar problems. What makes me angry is that there are people like me who are desperate for a solution and then there's you who is misleading people with, as someone put before, "baseless facts". If you could back up your claims with some evidence, I would say you have every right as a consumer to make such remarks, in fact I would even thank you for warning us. However, you keep contradicting yourself, which makes you seem like the fishy one. There's an extent to which a person can be stand offish, you have gone way beyond that, almost as though you are driven by an agenda. Now I don't know whether you have a problem with Divine Herbal or the original poster but its starting to look very SUSPICIOUS. Anyhow, for the people who are genuinely interested in knowing about this product, I will post pics if it works.

p.s. the fact that I am half Pakistani, might just have something to do with me being "mad" at your comments.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i get paid £5.65 an hour, didn't you know? :O not to be rude but do you understand what the point of a forum is?? to HELP other people who have similar problems. What makes me angry is that there are people like me who are desperate for a solution and then there's you who is misleading people with, as someone put before, "baseless facts". If you could back up your claims with some evidence, I would say you have every right as a consumer to make such remarks, in fact I would even thank you for warning us. However, you keep contradicting yourself, which makes you seem like the fishy one. There's an extent to which a person can be stand offish, you have gone way beyond that, almost as though you are driven by an agenda. Now I don't know whether you have a problem with Divine Herbal or the original poster but its starting to look very SUSPICIOUS. Anyhow, for the people who are genuinely interested in knowing about this product, I will post pics if it works.

p.s. the fact that I am half Pakistani, might just have something to do with me being "mad" at your comments.

your reply is very emotional, stop fighting. Baseless facts? What product am I selling? The baseless facts are the herbal oil its a brand new oil and without any studies already claims to grow hair or stop hair loss. its very coincidental that you happen to register recently and post in this thread, I am not saying this is fact, but is it possible that you work for the company or know the owner and are here to defend?

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
I purchased a bottle and used it for the first time last night. Not much to say other than my hair did feel a little fuller but i have it buzzed at #3 so hard to tell? Will be using it around my frontal area (norwood 2a) including big 3 as an addition that I have already been on for years.
Will keep you all posted.

Ps: after seeing the miraculous before n after pic in an enclosed pamphlet that came in the box i cant help but to wonder if i have been taken as a fool.

Time will tell.