My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Frontal hair loss and hair density disminished in the crown area, but this hair loss is under control from many years ago

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I sent you a PM

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the owners of the web should be more careful when entering or manage testimonials :)
http://www.divineherbal.co.uk/testimonials

• Dear Divine Herbal Your hair oil has worked for me!! Let me put it this way… I was almost bald and i now have a head full of hair and that only took 2 months of use. I still cannot believe it. I gave up after using Regaine for 4 months, I had also taken Saw Palmetto capsules b4 that and tried Nourkin hair treatment programme and Natur vital (shampoo, serum and treatment). None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards.
    Andrew Lawson
    Cambridge
    22/9/11
  • Dear Divine Herbal Your hair oil has worked for me!! Let me put it this way… I was almost bald and i now have a head full of hair and that only took 2 months of use. I still cannot believe it. I gave up after using Regaine for 4 months, I had also taken Saw Palmetto capsules b4 that and tried Nourkin hair treatment programme and Natur vital (shampoo, serum and treatment). None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards Andrew Lawson Cambridge 22/9/11 Hello. Excellent product! 10 out of 10. I feel it is helping me, maybe it could smell nice but okay as it is does not really smell of much.
    Vlad
    Riga – Latvia
    1 October 2011

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
it is possible, OK, but what about this statement
"I was almost bald and i now have a head full of hair and that only took 2 months of use"
¿¿¿¿ Posible Or not?????

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I sent you a PM

- - - Updated - - -

BTW the owners of the web should be more careful when entering or manage testimonials :)
http://www.divineherbal.co.uk/testimonials

• Dear Divine Herbal Your hair oil has worked for me!! Let me put it this way… I was almost bald and i now have a head full of hair and that only took 2 months of use. I still cannot believe it. I gave up after using Regaine for 4 months, I had also taken Saw Palmetto capsules b4 that and tried Nourkin hair treatment programme and Natur vital (shampoo, serum and treatment). None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards.
    Andrew Lawson
    Cambridge
    22/9/11
  • Dear Divine Herbal Your hair oil has worked for me!! Let me put it this way… I was almost bald and i now have a head full of hair and that only took 2 months of use. I still cannot believe it. I gave up after using Regaine for 4 months, I had also taken Saw Palmetto capsules b4 that and tried Nourkin hair treatment programme and Natur vital (shampoo, serum and treatment). None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards Andrew Lawson Cambridge 22/9/11 Hello. Excellent product! 10 out of 10. I feel it is helping me, maybe it could smell nice but okay as it is does not really smell of much.
    Vlad
    Riga – Latvia
    1 October 2011

Loool bizzare but I can see whats happened. Its two ppl... Look at last lines:

None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards Andrew Lawson Cambridge 22/9/11 Hello. Excellent product! 10 out of 10. I feel it is helping me, maybe it could smell nice but okay as it is does not really smell of much.
Vlad
Riga – Latvia
1 October 2011

Now look again:

None of these made a difference… I am very grateful for your product! God bless!! Warmest regards Andrew Lawson Cambridge 22/9/11

Hello. Excellent product! 10 out of 10. I feel it is helping me, maybe it could smell nice but okay as it is does not really smell of much.
Vlad
Riga – Latvia
1 October 2011

Looks like they accidentily stuck previous n new ones together. Lol. :)

Armando, which oil is it on ebay, the Divine herbal one?

losemyhead

Reaction score
i think the avarage people dont really know what is it "almost bald",maybe he was nw3 and thining alot and this oil thick all the thin hairs that he have already.
i have no idea if this all thing real,maybe the OP himself is from Divine company...
there is alot of scam today in this all hairloss section...
one thing i want to mention,all the ingredients that in this oil are really supposed to help to the hair.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
i think the avarage people dont really know what is it "almost bald",maybe he was nw3 and thining alot and this oil thick all the thin hairs that he have already.
i have no idea if this all thing real,maybe the OP himself is from Divine company...
there is alot of scam today in this all hairloss section...
one thing i want to mention,all the ingredients that in this oil are really supposed to help to the hair.

Agree: yes there's lots of scams out there n you have to chose v carefully where to spend your $$$. Lots of people just trying to make a quick buck selling snake oils. Ive seen it. BUT after seeing my own hair results, n my friends and my communication with the company i would say they are are quite genuine and believe in what they do. Oh plus the money-back guarantee thingy, not many snake oil sellers have that! But always do ur research first!! I looked around for quite a while before finally deciding.
Btw no I don't work for the company lol. :)

resu

Reaction score
Not bad, instead of buying a bunch of oils individually I'll just get a premixed one.

jazz1

Reaction score
Won't won't let me paste link but check eBay there's one seller just type divine herbal oil, his feedback is all positive on the oil alot of feedback aswell.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
If oils are so great for your hair why is it that my scalp is already oily and my hair is falling out? lol

from looking at the pics I think the thread starter just has a shorter cut on the sides showing more scalp and in the after pics he grew his hair out longer so it looks like it regrew.

I'm in need of a natural remedy since Ive been on finasteride, and I would try this if it is legit since I curently buzz my hair, but I want to know the exact regimen> it would feel weird sleeping with oil in your hair and your pillow getting greasy, and I can only imagine the oil clogging the pores and causing zits on the head.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
If oils are so great for your hair why is it that my scalp is already oily and my hair is falling out? lol

from looking at the pics I think the thread starter just has a shorter cut on the sides showing more scalp and in the after pics he grew his hair out longer so it looks like it regrew.

I'm in need of a natural remedy since Ive been on finasteride, and I would try this if it is legit since I curently buzz my hair, but I want to know the exact regimen> it would feel weird sleeping with oil in your hair and your pillow getting greasy, and I can only imagine the oil clogging the pores and causing zits on the head.

Im not realy sure what the point of me 'making it look like' ive regrown hair would be!? I came back to this forum after spending most this year tryin stuff, and posted after a long time once i found something simply to try n help other guys who are in same boat. Ive definately gotten results!

And yh you dont have to sleep with it in, i never have, i just use it cpl of hours on two evenings a week and its done the trick.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exist different types of oils, not all of them clog the pores, even jojoba oil is not an oil but a liquid wax,....

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not realy sure what the point of me 'making it look like' ive regrown hair would be!? I came back to this forum after spending most this year tryin stuff, and posted after a long time once i found something simply to try n help other guys who are in same boat. Ive definately gotten results!

And yh you dont have to sleep with it in, i never have, i just use it cpl of hours on two evenings a week and its done the trick.

I apologize, it just seem like a gimmick and like you are endorsing this brand and get money for how many people buy? I am very cautious of these natural remedies many times they are gimmicks people are selling.

I want to try this oil though and use it 3 to 4 times a week and leave it in for 2-3 hours at night and wash it off.

But my sadness is they do not ship overseas, I really wish they would I would love to try this oil

how long before you saw results?

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
I apologize, it just seem like a gimmick and like you are endorsing this brand and get money for how many people buy? I am very cautious of these natural remedies many times they are gimmicks people are selling.

I want to try this oil though and use it 3 to 4 times a week and leave it in for 2-3 hours at night and wash it off.

But my sadness is they do not ship overseas, I really wish they would I would love to try this oil

how long before you saw results?

Its okay mate, I can't blame you for being wary. I'd probably be the same. Hmm if i was making money based on how many people buy, I would probably be on every forum out there posting about the product lol. :)

My results were within weeks of using. Hair loss reduced in about 2 weeks and then at 5 week stage I could see some new hair growing.

Are you sure they don't ship abroad? Im sure there was a drop-down list of countries to ship to on checkout page!?

So can anyone else confirm if this stuff really works?

So far i only know of my female friend who used n got results. I did a search but cant find anyone else on here or on any other forums. Sorry..