My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Its okay mate, I can't blame you for being wary. I'd probably be the same. Hmm if i was making money based on how many people buy, I would probably be on every forum out there posting about the product lol. :)

My results were within weeks of using. Hair loss reduced in about 2 weeks and then at 5 week stage I could see some new hair growing.

Are you sure they don't ship abroad? Im sure there was a drop-down list of countries to ship to on checkout page!?

So far i only know of my female friend who used n got results. I did a search but cant find anyone else on here or on any other forums. Sorry..

Can you please help me find that drop down button am I even looking at the right site? I would love to order some

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you please help me find that drop down button am I even looking at the right site? I would love to order some

Sure. Just tried it out... Once you add the product to your cart on 'shop online' page you go to a checkout page. on there it says 'calculate shipping price' now just under that if you click on the arrow next to UK or whichever countrys already there, it lets you chose yours. If still problems u could send them an email i guess.

If you end up getting some, let me know (and others here) how it works out. Will be interesting to see if just me and my friend with results or if other people experience it too! Im curious!

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Sure. Just tried it out... Once you add the product to your cart on 'shop online' page you go to a checkout page. on there it says 'calculate shipping price' now just under that if you click on the arrow next to UK or whichever countrys already there, it lets you chose yours. If still problems u could send them an email i guess.

If you end up getting some, let me know (and others here) how it works out. Will be interesting to see if just me and my friend with results or if other people experience it too! Im curious!

I saw this picture on the site, if this is true ill def order! wow
before-after-image.jpg

Attachments

• before-after-image.jpg
    before-after-image.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 515

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
^wow even his eyebrows grew and connected!............

LMAO

The guy was probably taking finasteride and they just took pics of his hair.

But This just sounds fishy to me, the owner is a Pakistani, and from the pics of the thread starter I think he might be a pakistani as well maybe he is the owner or one of his friends who put some toppik on his hair to make it look thick in the after photo?

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
LMAO

The guy was probably taking finasteride and they just took pics of his hair.

But This just sounds fishy to me, the owner is a Pakistani, and from the pics of the thread starter I think he might be a pakistani as well maybe he is the owner or one of his friends who put some toppik on his hair to make it look thick in the after photo?

WOW! Does such stupidity even dignify a response?! So you think the owner might be pakistani, you think he might be a friend, you think i might be pakistani, you think the guy in the pics was taking finasteride. Thats a lot of thinking. lets go back.. first you thought it was a scam i was making money from, then you apologised, then you wanted someone to help you on there checkout and i did, then you were suddenly mega excited about their b4/after pics, then you went back to thinking and accusing again. sorry but theres no consistency here whatsoever!

Not just that but what you wrote is borderline racist. As someone from mixed Scottish and portugese descent im quite offended.

Btw since when did you know the owner of the company to know he's pakistani?
also how did you manage to tell from looking at someones hair pic that they are pakistani too??

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW! Does such stupidity even dignify a response?! So you think the owner might be pakistani, you think he might be a friend, you think i might be pakistani, you think the guy in the pics was taking finasteride. Thats a lot of thinking. lets go back.. first you thought it was a scam i was making money from, then you apologised, then you wanted someone to help you on there checkout and i did, then you were suddenly mega excited about their b4/after pics, then you went back to thinking and accusing again. sorry but theres no consistency here whatsoever!

Not just that but what you wrote is borderline racist. As someone from mixed Scottish and portugese descent im quite offended.

Btw since when did you know the owner of the company to know he's pakistani?
also how did you manage to tell from looking at someones hair pic that they are pakistani too??

I said MIGHT be, and from his name I typed it up the owner Syed Athar Imam has a pakistani name, dude I am not racist, I am just very weary of natural remedies don't get mad at me, I know these things because I was swindled before by some guy who just started a new company and put up his own reviews fooling others, I bought 50 dollars of his tonic for the hair growth and it did nothing.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we all question results like this. I can see this working on hair that is caused do to some other reason outside of DHT.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I think we all question results like this. I can see this working on hair that is caused do to some other reason outside of DHT.

Yup, it works for women mainly, women with very weak hair it works wonders. It will thicken up womens hair, but for men who have male pattern baldness from DHT I am not sure. I just find this very fishy to be honest.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinking of using to see if it helps with my thinning. But its too expensive.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
duality,

how long did it take you to see regrowth?

Read the first post, bro.

" Hair stopped falling and then about 4/5 weeks later I noticed signs of new hair growth. No sides whatsoever. Its now been a month since I stopped using as I dropped the bottle and spilt everywhere but the results are still the same. Shedding has not increased or decreased. new hair still there. Will post some pics in a moment."