My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
Read the first post, bro.

" Hair stopped falling and then about 4/5 weeks later I noticed signs of new hair growth. No sides whatsoever. Its now been a month since I stopped using as I dropped the bottle and spilt everywhere but the results are still the same. Shedding has not increased or decreased. new hair still there. Will post some pics in a moment."

I am wondering how does his hair grow back so fast with this natural oil but with proven drugs like propecia it takes several months.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, yep way better than mine! You have used a herbal hair oil mix yourself, what difference did you see when you used it?

better think about trying to stop the process of hair loss
regeneration of new hair is almost impossible, even with these porwefull herbal oils.
only when the loss has been recent

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
...I am probably lucky then that my hairloss was fairly recent!

- - - Updated - - -

So can anyone else confirm if this stuff really works?

As a bit tired of apparently being the only one who seems to have had any results to write about, did a quick search on the 'net n found 4 past good reviews on a site caled 'makeupalley'. type 'divine herbal hair oil reviews' in google and you will see it. They seem pretty legit to me as they are 'serial' reviewers, not one-offs! (you can view their other product reviews and theres LOTS of em!).

The only problem is...there all women lol!!!

resu

Reaction score
Problem with that is that women aren't good at measuring this type of stuff, they imagine things, just see some oil reviews on youtube and how some think they saw regrowth in a week or two.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
There is only one way to find out, someone here has to give it a spin for 6 weeks. :)

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
oops sorry on 2nd glance one of the 4 reviewers is actually a guy. He refers to his other half as his 'miss' which leads me to assume he's a guy.... unless of course its two women!? ;)

zonix

Reaction score
As a bit tired of apparently being the only one who seems to have had any results to write about, did a quick search on the 'net n found 4 past good reviews on a site caled 'makeupalley'. type 'divine herbal hair oil reviews' in google and you will see it. They seem pretty legit to me as they are 'serial' reviewers, not one-offs! (you can view their other product reviews and theres LOTS of em!).

Aha, I'd try myself it if it wasn't 40 bucks. I say Night tries it too! lol:salut:

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, not spending 50+ dollars on oils. IF it was 30 with shipping, I would have slabbed that all over my dome.

Flamingflaps

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm trying this. Should have it tomorrow! Quick history of my hair loss journey: Started balding at 19, started generic propecia at around 21 but didn't stick with it, managed to get a prescription for genuine propecia at 22. Been on propecia ever since and I think I've I've been hovering slightly above baseline ever since (currently 26). I was also on minoxidil for an 8 or 9 month period; I regrew lots of hair during this time. Unfortunately my scalp grew intolerant to the minoxidil and I was hit by a severe bout of contact dermatitis. I'm hoping this hair oil can help my Norwood 2.5 reclaim some lost hair. I will keep you guys posted.

jazz1

Reaction score
...I am probably lucky then that my hairloss was fairly recent!

- - - Updated - - -

I cnt bloody paste link on my iPad! But eBay has one seller who sells it with loads reviews.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I cnt bloody paste link on my iPad! But eBay has one seller who sells it with loads reviews.

I think maybe that is Duality ebay selling the product lol jk

I saw the reviews but once I read this guys I can already tell it's not a hair regrowth help, its just a fullness product

It didn't let my hair grow but it makes it fuller.
- arbahemsivail

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
4-5 weeks is a hell of a fast time to see regrowth. especially regrowth on the temples.

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
this sounds like one of those products that are too good to be true. don't know how someone can get regrowth as quick as 4-5 weeks