My Pros & Cons of Drinking Minoxidil vs Tablets

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use custom made minoxidil pills from my pharmacy and also i drink from the liquid!! I also apply topical,But is the pill the same as the liquid using orally?
why the f*** would you drink liquid minoxidil and take pills at the same time it makes like -1 sense

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why the f*** would you drink liquid minoxidil and take pills at the same time it makes like -1 sense
i don't know which method is the best so i do both But if someone tell me which is superior i will stop the inferior one

anon11

My Regimen
Reaction score
i take 2 drops kirkland minoxidil daily. i get facial bloating but no blood pressure or heart effects. i've tried 10 drops and i get very noticeable bloating. i get bloating even on 2 drops but its not that bad. i think after some time i will just consume one drop. two drops is like 2-3mg. my hair count is much higher now. like noticeably. its been over 3 months now. my brows have outliers that are very noticeable and i kinda like it. my hairline is filling in to some degree and the crown is not at all diffuse as it was before where at the swirl there was thinning. there is no thinning anymore. i recommend it 10/10. and i just started pyludimide so lets see if these baby hairs at the hairline will go terminal with that. i've tried estroil e3 cream a few times at the hairline but it gave me acne there so i can't use it
edit: i drip it in water and drink the water and i rinse the water glass with more water and i drink that. thats how i administer

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is more suitable for fill liquid kirkland minoxidil, gelatin/vegetable empty capsule and size..?

Last edited: