My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn you said i should have my results all done now after 6 months but how come i can see more little hairs throughout my head then at say 1 to 2cm in length.?

regards Damien
those are probably your original hairs starting to thin out like i would figure they would. or it could be your original hairs starting to grow back after they were shocked into hibernation from the nearby surgery. i did this 5 times & every time, the grafts were growing after 2-3 months. by 6 months they were all at styling length.

G

Saturn so you dont think these are my news hairs still coming through then?You would say its probably my original hair then?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn so you dont think these are my news hairs still coming through then?You would say its probably my original hair then?

Damien
your new hairs should all be grown by now. maybe a small few can still be sprouting, but i can't imagine they would make that much of a differance. without actually seeing you, i can't guess what they might be on a postboard. they can be your original hairs thinning, or starting to grow back after temporarily being lost due to the nearby surgery. anyway, be patient, you will get the results, it just takes time. nobody likes to lose their hair & it causes great anxiety & lack of self-esteem when it happens & that's why people want their transplanted hair to grow almost immediately, but it will take time, hang in there....

G

Cheers thanks for you advice.I cant wait to see what it looks like in 5 months time.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Cheers thanks for you advice.I cant wait to see what it looks like in 5 months time.

Damien
you must take dated pics & log them somewhere. it grows so gradually, sometimes it's hard to see the differance. somebody who seen you before the surgery, then after would notice it first, but when you keep looking in the mirror every day looking for growth would find it hard to notice.....

G

Thanks for your advice i must stop looking in the mirror lol

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Thanks for your advice i must stop looking in the mirror lol

Damien
ya, stop looking in the mirror. it can make you anxious. patience is the virtue......

G

Saturn do you think ishould go back and get some more put in the front region? I havent done my crown yet!

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn do you think ishould go back and get some more put in the front region? I havent done my crown yet!

Damien
your front hairline front top area frames your face. when people see your hairline recede, your considered bald. if you can fill in that area, that's the best thing to do. i would not pay much attention to your back crown as i would the front. make sure your front is filled in to your satisfaction before you work on the rear in case you run out of donor, at least the most critical area will be complete. that's the advice i was given & agree with. good luck....

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:

Damien
out of curiosity, how bald is your dad? or is he? i

G

Saturn my dad has still got some hair but is fairly bald hey

Damien [/img]

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn my dad has still got some hair but is fairly bald hey

Damien [/img]
chances are your hair will do exactly what his did. anyway, you got transplants, so you will have that much more hair when you age.

G

arnt we glad we have transplants so we can grow up with hair now.We dont have to be bald.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
arnt we glad we have transplants so we can grow up with hair now.We dont have to be bald.

Damien
oh that's very true! what can you buy that lasts a lifetime? some people tend to tease me about spending so much money on my head, & ya know what, all those people have full heads of hair & don't have a clue what it's like to lose your hair. i want to spend some more now. it's been a few years since i did it..

G

Id say to them bugger off mate this is the best thing i done.

Damien

G

Saturn i ahve just taken a picture at the 7 month mark if you want to see it give me your email address.There might not be much different but i was bored and took a pic.

Damien

G

People im about to go back and get a valuation done soon.Im wanting to really dense the front up and get another 1000 grafts in the front and 800 maybe in the crown area.

Damien