My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

G

Will do saturn im getting excited hope it turns it really dense like i want it to otherwise ill be abit upset.

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Will do saturn im getting excited hope it turns it really dense like i want it to otherwise ill be abit upset.

Damo
well...don't set your expectations too high as a hair transplant won't give you dense hair other than just an illusion of fullness. if it's done in an artistic fashion, the illusion will be spectacular. good luck. i'm sure you will like the results. i was always excited to get the grafting done & then wait for to see the growth. it gives you something exciting to look forward too....

G

I know my surgeon is very artistic too so it should give me a really full looking head of hair.Im nervous and excited about the 2nd procedure.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
I know my surgeon is very artistic too so it should give me a really full looking head of hair.Im nervous and excited about the 2nd procedure.
well then there should be no problem then. be excited not nervous!

G

thanks for your supposrt saturn i cant wait its on the 20 May im going im going back.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
thanks for your supposrt saturn i cant wait its on the 20 May im going im going back.
good luck! have fun! you should post pics right away so people can see the fresh grafts, & then later as the wounds heal & start to grow...

G

I will be posting the pics as the stages go on.Should be interesting to see them blend in with the other previous grafts.Im worried about shock loss but!

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
I will be posting the pics as the stages go on.Should be interesting to see them blend in with the other previous grafts.Im worried about shock loss but!
shock loss is temporary. i didn't really notice any shock loss through my 5 procedures though. no noticable difference in my appearance that i could see....

G

If i get shock loss with my old transplanted hairs will they all grow back including the new transplanted hairs!

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
If i get shock loss with my old transplanted hairs will they all grow back including the new transplanted hairs!

Damien
ya that's true, so don't sweat it!

G

Jeff pictures look excellent.Mine didint get that density yours did.I only had 1300 grafts in the front to mid region to start with and are going back in May for anotger 1100 grafts in the same region again will that really thicken it up like yours do you think?

Damien

finallyhair

Reaction score
I think it will. Your last pic looks very positive. You will see alot of thickness
setting starting really soon. You know, the width of the hair.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Jeff pictures look excellent.Mine didint get that density yours did.I only had 1300 grafts in the front to mid region to start with and are going back in May for anotger 1100 grafts in the same region again will that really thicken it up like yours do you think?

Damien
o.k. here is me at age 21 with a full head of hair & handsome!:
me.jpg
here is me in 1990 bald & ugly! second from the left back row:
family1993.jpg
here is me 2/26/05
c394a30a.jpg
what a transformation. doesn't baldness make a guy ugly! it's got to be the worst thing to happen to a human being next to cancer!

G

Finallyhair i must agree my first results are ecellent i think.It had made such a huge improvement from what i had before but i think the second procedure will really dense it up heaps.

Saturn your hair looks heaps better these dyas.How many grafts and procedures you get again?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Finallyhair i must agree my first results are ecellent i think.It had made such a huge improvement from what i had before but i think the second procedure will really dense it up heaps.

Saturn your hair looks heaps better these dyas.How many grafts and procedures you get again?

Damien
hey thanks! my first 3 procedures were 200 graft sessions ea. my last 2 were 400 graft sessions ea. the grafts were the slightly larger micro/mini grafts, not the single graft megasessions used today, so i got quite a large number of grafts if you figure them as single hair grafts. i want to do even more someday though...

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
So you have had only 1400 grafts in total?
yes, but don't forget, these are the larger grafts. you can move the same amount of hair in larger grafts, or smaller grafts. it's kind of misleading...