My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

G

Mahair people like this jerk dont deserved to be talked about anymore.He has started to take over my thread.How is your hair coming along anyway out of interest?

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Mahair people like this jerk dont deserved to be talked about anymore.He has started to take over my thread.How is your hair coming along anyway out of interest?

Damo
your right. he does not deserve anymore attention. he likes to upset people & draw responses. just like a little kid. anyway, how's your hair comming? what did mahair have done?

Trepidation

Reaction score
Damien,

Looking good mate, just a bit of a bizarre question - how far is your hairline from your eyebrows? Basically I'm exploring all options and after my recent foray with electrolysis I'm starting to believe that I might have to continue on this hair transplant road. So I was looking at your hairline (1st op, 7 months I think) and thats probably what I'd be looking at - something that would look good as we grow old and not be densely packed like a 15 year olds hair. I still feel my hairline was placed too low so I would like it taken up a notch or two......don't know if this is possible though. Cheers for your comments on the other thread.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
Trepidation said:
Damien,

Looking good mate, just a bit of a bizarre question - how far is your hairline from your eyebrows? Basically I'm exploring all options and after my recent foray with electrolysis I'm starting to believe that I might have to continue on this hair transplant road. So I was looking at your hairline (1st op, 7 months I think) and thats probably what I'd be looking at - something that would look good as we grow old and not be densely packed like a 15 year olds hair. I still feel my hairline was placed too low so I would like it taken up a notch or two......don't know if this is possible though. Cheers for your comments on the other thread.
well all i can say is i got 5 procedures & my hairline is high. the surgeons said that a low hairline uses way too many grafts & would look unnatural for my age. it's best just to pack more grafts on the crown, & then do a natural looking hairline that has a naturally receded look. here's me at the age of 30 bald & ugly. i'm in the back row. second from the left:
family1993.jpg
now here is me at age 42 after 5 trasnsplant procedures:
802c06c5.jpg
what do you think? don't i look like an ugly ball-headed old man in the bald pic? nothing ruins your appearance like a bald head, NOTHING!

G

Trepidation my hairline is perfect for me.Its not to low and not to high either.My surgeon gave me a 30 year olds hairline not a 15 year old.I can bleieve any surgeon that would put a hairline to low like a 15 year old,its criminal in my eyes and dumb.
By the way saturn your hair looks great man havent seen that pic for a while.

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Trepidation my hairline is perfect for me.Its not to low and not to high either.My surgeon gave me a 30 year olds hairline not a 15 year old.I can bleieve any surgeon that would put a hairline to low like a 15 year old,its criminal in my eyes and dumb.
By the way saturn your hair looks great man havent seen that pic for a while.

Damo
thank guys! damo, your buddy abc responded on your bald world thread. he said that thread is now his! lol! i almost fell off my chair laughing! :lol:

Trepidation

Reaction score
Funny Saturn, I don't think you look to bad in the first picture - its the old adage of nobody really cares about a bald head apart from you. I've come to respect bald guys and the guys who just shave it off. You obviously look better in the second photo but thats only cos I can see you with hair now - does that make any sense?

Anyway, your guys approach is spot on, aim high so to speak! Older hairlines will obviously look better when your older so its best to go that approach I think. Ideally I would like mine up to about 4inches from my eyebrows, currently three but not sure how feasible that is. I'll let you know how I get on with these Doctor consults Damien.

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
Trepidation said:
Funny Saturn, I don't think you look to bad in the first picture - its the old adage of nobody really cares about a bald head apart from you. I've come to respect bald guys and the guys who just shave it off. You obviously look better in the second photo but thats only cos I can see you with hair now - does that make any sense?

Anyway, your guys approach is spot on, aim high so to speak! Older hairlines will obviously look better when your older so its best to go that approach I think. Ideally I would like mine up to about 4inches from my eyebrows, currently three but not sure how feasible that is. I'll let you know how I get on with these Doctor consults Damien.
thanks! i look better with hair i think. my hairline is about 3.75 inches above my eyebrows. you got to remember that any hairline will be permenant, so you got to take into consideration when you plan where to transplant your hairline. i would just transplant a hairline where ours is about 3.5 to 4 inches above your eye lashes to have a natural look. it would look stupid & un-natural to have a low 18 year old hairline when you age, & you use up waaaay to many grafts which are already in short demand in the vast majority of most cases....

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
damien, notice your last photo update was in June. 3 months later now, would be interested to see an update.

G

Hey Jambri i have got a current picture as of September 2005 so ill email that to you if you want.Just email me at damo666@westnet.com.au and ill forward it onto you.Im going to update my website in 6 months to show people the difference.

Damo

G

Spoke with my surgeon today and they said it can take up to 6 months plus for the 2nd procedure growth to start to come through!

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Spoke with my surgeon today and they said it can take up to 6 months plus for the 2nd procedure growth to start to come through!

Damo
my hair always started to grow about 3 months after the procedures. dude, abc1234 has some issues huh? what's wrong with him? did he fall off a horse on his head or something?

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man your hair looks bloody awesome!!!

G

Thnaks Kill its starting to come along nicely.Cant wait for all the growth to come through from my 2nd procedure yet!

Damo

G

Damo,

Your hair looks so good, it's hard to fathem you ever had a hairloss problem! I'm very happy for you man. :D

G

Thanks Gill i find it hard to remember what i used to look like.Its such a great feeling!

Damo

G

You bet it's a nice feeling and I especially like the fact that people no longer immediately stare at my missing hairline like they used to. Remember that? :shock:

G

Hey trax i dont have any updated pics yet but i will be posting some more by December to keep you guys updated. Gillenator i no what you mean how people used to stare at my missing hairline too.Its great now that people dont even look at all.Ahhhhhh what i feeling at long last!

Damo