My New 11 month 1300 graft pictures must see!! New Update!!

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
People im about to go back and get a valuation done soon.Im wanting to really dense the front up and get another 1000 grafts in the front and 800 maybe in the crown area.

Damien
cool! post pics when done!

G

No problems i sure will Saturn.Im just going to give it another 6 months before i do anything as this hair transplant is only at the 8 month stage and has more improvement to come yet.

Damien

G

People i just went back for a checkup today and have decided togo back and get some more grafts done in May to really thicken up the front area.They will put these ones in between the other grafts.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
People i just went back for a checkup today and have decided togo back and get some more grafts done in May to really thicken up the front area.They will put these ones in between the other grafts.

Damien
good luck! i hope it works out good for you. out of curiosity, did you ever use toppik? try it. if you sprinkle it among your transplanted hair, it really makes it look thicker. i use it on occasion & i think it's an awesoem product! try it...

G

Saturn thanks for your comments.What is toppik ? explain what it does and how it is taken and the cost involved please?

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn thanks for your comments.What is toppik ? explain what it does and how it is taken and the cost involved please?

Damien
just click on the word toppik & it will take you to their website.

G

Saturn had alook at the Toppik website wasnt bad i suppose.But it's silly togo buy that stuff when you can go have a hair transplant and its there for a lifetime.But i can see it would be good for some people.

regards Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn had alook at the Toppik website wasnt bad i suppose.But it's silly togo buy that stuff when you can go have a hair transplant and its there for a lifetime.But i can see it would be good for some people.

regards Damien
well, since a hair transplant does not give you a full head of hair, the toppik supplements the transplant & gives a look of more fullness. i use it sometimes & it really works. you should try it too.....

G

Saturn i got a much better stuff then toppik its called nanogen its really impressive you should try it.

G

its excellent stuff Saturn as it does run like toppik does and leave mess and crap everywhere.This stuff doesnt get affected by water ,wind etc.It will washing out wth shampoo.

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
its excellent stuff Saturn as it does run like toppik does and leave mess and crap everywhere.This stuff doesnt get affected by water ,wind etc.It will washing out wth shampoo.

Damo
it looks like the same stuff. how do they differ?

G

Its not messy at all like toppik is hey.It doesnt go all over pillow etc.I think it looks better to.

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Its not messy at all like toppik is hey.It doesnt go all over pillow etc.I think it looks better to.

Damo
toppiks a fine powder. is nanogen like more coarse or something?

G

Saturn its hard to desribe but i think its a coarse powder compared to toppik.Its worth a shot im wrapped with it.Hey im going back for some more surgery in 3 months to have 1100 gratfs put in the front area again to really dense it up this time.

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
Saturn its hard to desribe but i think its a coarse powder compared to toppik.Its worth a shot im wrapped with it.Hey im going back for some more surgery in 3 months to have 1100 gratfs put in the front area again to really dense it up this time.

Damo
did you ever try toppik? good luck with the grafts . post pics when possible...

G

No i never got around to trying toppik.Im very happy with Nanogen.Im going back in 3 months for another 1100 grafts.How do you think it will look then?

Damo

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
No i never got around to trying toppik.Im very happy with Nanogen.Im going back in 3 months for another 1100 grafts.How do you think it will look then?

Damo
if you never tried toppik, how do you know the other stuff is better? toppik really does a good job & even at close range, i can't detect it. it's always hard to forcast what you will look like with more grafts, but you can bet you will have more density. the only way you will see a big difference is to take pics now & then after those grafts grow & compare them side by side.

G

I certaintly will be taking pictures before i go into surgery and i know the clinic will be taking some too.

Damien

saturnsc2

Established Member
Reaction score
damien said:
I certaintly will be taking pictures before i go into surgery and i know the clinic will be taking some too.

Damien
o.k. be sure to post them when available. i want to see the differance too. i also want to get more grafts myself. must save up cash!