my mom said that i'm too young to have sex!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
today i went to the beach and i was with paranoia of seeing her. She's consuming my head. A lot more than my hairloss. I'm becoming mad!

Seriously?

Who is this woman?

Where did you meet her?

Have you ever talked to her? And if you have talked to her what did you say?

s.a.f

Reaction score
If you're not going to do anything about actually getting together with her then this obbsesion is very unhealthy. Seems to me like you are just tormenting yourself with something that you cant have.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
today i went to the beach and i was with paranoia of seeing her. She's consuming my head. A lot more than my hairloss. I'm becoming mad!
like we said, you are obsessed with her, thats not love

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
And he is crazy to think a woman will love him blindly. He needs to put on some muscle (13-14 inch arms at least). I've seen guys smaller than that get women, but it depends how tall he is and what his standards are for the women he gets.

Wow I never knew that you had to have a certain bicep size to get a girlfreind. :roll:

You don't in England.

mulder

Established Member
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
IBM you were offered an excellent idea. Take some pictures of yourself, create a profile and start online dating. I'm pretty sure there are lots of great looking portuguese girls on these dating sites.

Agreed. This is about the only advice worth listening to in the thread. Try to talk with women online first to get over your anxiety...much better than wallowing in self-pity and progressively making your situation worse.

JayBear

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
who's freaking out is me. I'm with fear that i might see her again so i'm with lots of paranoia. I really love her :( .

Today i couldnt be at the mall to make some shoppings.

IBM said:

Amazing that you don't get laid. Talk like this is really hot.

IBM

Reaction score
Dont know why but today i'm very depressed. I'm extremly anxious! Its like the world is going to end!

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Dont know why but today i'm very depressed. I'm extremly anxious! Its like the world is going to end!

See a doctor ASAP!

IBM

Reaction score
Re:

IBM said:

i'll going to have... with a chicken.

powersam

Reaction score
Re: Re:

IBM said:
IBM said:

i'll going to have... with a chicken.

hee hee hee

you have your hilarious moments ibm.

Reaction score
Re:

beaner said:
Are you really Norman Bates, IBM?

I curse the moment when I stumbled across this topic. I can't stop laughing and that doesn't look too good for my sutured area.

The laughing comes out of clever and subtle remarks made by some members here but I'm not
quite insensitive to your problems, IBM.

rusty_y2k2

Established Member
Reaction score
Re:

collegechemistrystudent said:
And he is crazy to think a woman will love him blindly. He needs to put on some muscle (13-14 inch arms at least). I've seen guys smaller than that get women, but it depends how tall he is and what his standards are for the women he gets.

sweet, out of curiosity i just measured mine at 15 1/2 inches... now where da women at!? :dunno:

Oddly enough though, I have skinny friends with attractive girlfriends... perhaps the theory isn't all it's cracked up to be.

dude77

Reaction score

a lot of chicks like the slim look as much as others like 'buff' dudes .. so yeah definitely not all it's cracked up to be .. and eh yeah I had to jump into this thread to bump it .. pretty good stuff in here lol

rusty_y2k2 said:
Oddly enough though, I have skinny friends with attractive girlfriends... perhaps the theory isn't all it's cracked up to be.

ali777

Reaction score
A lot of us have issues, we are fu*ked in the head. We look at the mirror and we don't like the person we see. Then we start paying close attention to the receding hairline, etc.....

This thread is a good example of how a person with low confidence doesn't have a clue about life in general. Instead of paying attention to the little things about our body, the real question should be "what can I do to turn my life around". Get a job or a better job, go to the gym, go out and meet people, do something....

I'm a bit of a hypocrite, I have issues too but admitting to having a problem is the first step of the healing process.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it didnt happend by 27 then he probebly doesnt want to have sex for whatever reason so there is no point trying to preach him about it. (a guy that didnt have sex by 27, probely either a-sexual or gay deeply inside the closet, not that i have a problem with either).
gl.

powersam

Reaction score

rusty_y2k2 said:
sweet, out of curiosity i just measured mine at 15 1/2 inches... now where da women at!? :dunno:

Those guys must drive expensive cars then, or always pay for dinner and never ask to go down on them while they're having their monthly tides, and never leave screwdrivers suspciously wrapped in clingwrap lying on the kitchen bench.

s.a.f

Reaction score

powersam said:
rusty_y2k2 said:

Those guys must drive expensive cars then, or always pay for dinner and never ask to go down on them while they're having their monthly tides, and never leave screwdrivers suspciously wrapped in clingwrap lying on the kitchen bench.

Nah, but they did get eyebrow transplants, lazer off all their bodyhair and have their moles removed and wear a NW1 partial in the bedroom.

CCS

Reaction score
ali777 said:
"what can I do to turn my life around". Get a job or a better job, go to the gym, go out and meet people, do something....

I don't think SAF would approve of the bolded part, unless it is just for your own benefit. He'd recommend the second part if you just want a woman.

No fun. I'm deciding to go looking for women who are in my league, and go straight for them. Then I'm at the gym, and this hottie starts doing dumbbel curls right next to me, when there is plenty of room in the gym. And I forgot how a brief conversation started, but she seemed excited from her voice. I then got on a treatmill, and she got back on hers after she was just on it not long ago. Stalling for time? Anyway, I was very happy to be accepted, but did not want to hit on her and risk making an awkward situation if she was not interested. So after finishing on the treadmill, I just left. No fun not knowing whom I have a chance with and whom I don't.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Smooth said:
If it didnt happend by 27 then he probebly doesnt want to have sex for whatever reason so there is no point trying to preach him about it. (a guy that didnt have sex by 27, probely either a-sexual or gay deeply inside the closet, not that i have a problem with either).
gl.
Utter nonsense, CCS is not a-sexual or a closeted gay man. He has openly admitted he flirted with his gay neighbor. :shakehead: And secondly, most gay men have had sex before age 27. Most likely, they probably have not had sex due to low self esteem and not liking the person they see in the mirror or living with the shame of being a virgin at that age.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Anyway, I was very happy to be accepted, but did not want to hit on her and risk making an awkward situation if she was not interested. So after finishing on the treadmill, I just left. No fun not knowing whom I have a chance with and whom I don't.
And if you did hit on her then you would have know...and whats so awkward asking for a fhone number after workout ?! if she wasnt intrested in the first place then she would let you know and thats it.. life moves on... it only can turn into awkward if you make it so (like a teenager going to a prostitute for the first time..).
The thing is, there are ways to be rejected, mostly you have controle over the situation, the way you act will effect the way she react.