my mom said that i'm too young to have sex!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
CCS said:
Anyway, I was very happy to be accepted, but did not want to hit on her and risk making an awkward situation if she was not interested. So after finishing on the treadmill, I just left. No fun not knowing whom I have a chance with and whom I don't.
And if you did hit on her then you would have know...and whats so awkward asking for a fhone number after workout ?! if she wasnt intrested in the first place then she would let you know and thats it.. life moves on... it only can turn into awkward if you make it so (like a teenager going to a prostitute for the first time..).
The thing is, there are ways to be rejected, mostly you have controle over the situation, the way you act will effect the way she react.

The thing is CCS's mind is so messed up overanylising everything that he does'nt have a clue. The slightest contact with any female has him wondering if she's flirting. Even if a woman gets in the same elevator CCS is probably thinking thats a sign, whearas most 28 yrs guys would have the experience to tell if there was any attraction. My guess is the woman just doing her workout and CCS happened to be nearby.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
The thing is CCS's mind is so messed up overanylising everything that he does'nt have a clue. The slightest contact with any female has him wondering if she's flirting. Even if a woman gets in the same elevator CCS is probably thinking thats a sign, whearas most 28 yrs guys would have the experience to tell if there was any attraction. My guess is the woman just doing her workout and CCS happened to be nearby.

To be honest mate, I don't think it's only CCS. I find it difficult to tell if there is an attraction or not neither. I mean when a female is very friendly to me, I don't know where I stand with her.

I've been in some very weird situations lately, I don't want to go into details but I'm pretty sure my inability to read signals cost me one of the wildest nights of my life not long ago. It took me a few days to realise what had happened.

CCS

Reaction score
How you ask is important. But depending on what you look like, especially if she looks good, she might scream sexual harrassment regardless. I don't want to ask out 50 pretty women at my apartment complex and then 3 of them complain to management and get me evicted. Since i'm 29 and they are 19, they might use that as an excuse even though it is dumb. You know the rule: don't poop where you eat.

I should practice on women who don't live at my complex so I learn the signs, before I hit on women here. Annoying though since I spend so much time here and see so many hot women. I'm surrounded by 5 hotties at a time here. It is a resort style student apartment complex 6 miles from campus. Lots and lots of hotties. I'd hate to get evicted though. So far everyone accepts me as present, it seems. Maybe they just don't see me as a threat though.

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Its not about physical appearance, its about emotional attraction. Women are emotional creatures, they live in the emotional moment.

I wouldn't say I'm overly physically attractive, but I've had vagina literally fall onto my lap numerous times because of what I say. Girls like charisma, humor and most importantly, confidence. Only stupid shallow sl*ts go for looks alone. You can keep them.

Jonathan 89

Reaction score
seriously IBM, if you care for this girl soo much, then why dont you try to talk to her and get to know her?

ive been in the same situation before, when i talked to this one girl i felt great inside, but when she was not around i started to think about her a lot, and sometimes i would get upset thinking about if shes taken and/or not intrested in me at all.

basically, i had feelings for her but was always depressed because i wasnt with her, and being shy it took me awhile to ask her out.

but one day i decided to ask her out to a movie, she gave me her phone number and said to call me another day, when i did call her she declined saying that she already has a boyfriend. I was upset for a day or two, but after i stopped thinking about her and later completely got over it and am a lot happier now, and now i have no feelings for her now, ive deleted her phone number from my cell and havent talked to her since.

basically what im saying is, its a lot better to know whether shes intrested than you or not, insted of wasting all of your time and energy over a girl that might or might not like you.

seriously just make a move, you will feel better no matter what the outcome is, if she rejects you then you can move on and enjoy life more.

hope ive helped

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dude I totally agree with Jonathan 89 ! well spoken!
Id rether get rejected then not asking...

CCS

Reaction score
At least I'm no longer hooked to just one woman I'm not dating. I used to do that, and would not go after other women since I liked the one. Now I see lots of hot women everywhere I like but am afraid to approach. The receptionist at the laser hair removal place was very smiley with me today. Maybe she just wanted the clients saying good stuff about her since one of the other receptionists was fired recently. So I did not ask her out. She looked a bit out of my league, not stunning though. Then there was the grocery bagger, who was smiley. The cashier was an older woman who recognised me as a regular. I realized right then: be nice to the older women, and they might set you up with the younger ones. Even the shopping cart retriever was giving me a little extra eye contact. Just hard to know, if it is someone I'm buying something from. My apartment complex seems to have 2-3 women for every guy. And hot ones too. Many seem about in my league. Just got to check the mirror before approaching any to see if my face is red. It was skin colored this morning, but is red right now, which surprises me because that means it was red at the laser place.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Back to topic. IBM, just have sex with your mom- problem solved dummy! To your health.

Townsend

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Back to topic. IBM, just have sex with your mom- problem solved dummy! To your health.

Thanks Dr. Steve! Do you have any tips for living on your lonesome?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Didn't think anyone would get that reference. You rule.

CCS

Reaction score
Re:

IBM said:
my mom said that i'm too young to have sex!

Hot women tell me I'm too old to have sex!