my mom said that i'm too young to have sex!

bubka

Reaction score
well would you care to explain your side or point then? because you are pretty vague on everything it seems, when people try to help you out, they get nothing substantial back

IBM

Reaction score
bubka said:
well would you care to explain your side or point then? because you are pretty vague on everything it seems, when people try to help you out, they get nothing substantial back

well what do you want to know in concrete? Ask and i'll answer.

bubka

Reaction score
how is a women supposed to, "love you for who you are" if she never meets you because you never put forth any effort into dating?

IBM

Reaction score
bubka said:
how is a women supposed to, "love you for who you are" if she never meets you because you never put forth any effort into dating?

Well many women know me. From my job, community, etc... Well i'm not interested in chasing girls that i dont like and they dont like me.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
bubka said:

Well many women know me. From my job, community, etc... Well i'm not interested in chasing girls that i dont like and they dont like me.
see, right there, you are being a big pain is the arsh about it, i don't know if you know this, but women do like being chases a bit, the whole courtship calling thing, it really is true... but heh, just feel free to sit around feeling sorry for yourself that the "true love" has not magically manifested itself

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
[/quote]

Yea dude, this is the problem. How is the women suppose to love you unconditionallly and like you if you don't even get to know them. And of course you don't like thenm because you don't know them very well. Maybe you will like some of them when you get to know them better.

HTGT, I believe IBM's native language is portugese. Correct me if I'm wrong IBM.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
IBM said:

Yea dude, this is the problem. How is the women suppose to love you unconditionallly and like you if you don't even get to know them. And of course you don't like thenm because you don't know them very well. Maybe you will like some of them when you get to know them better.

HTGT, I believe IBM's native language is portugese. Correct me if I'm wrong IBM.[/quote]

Is it Portuguese IBM?

IBM

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
IBM said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":07e99]IBM what is ur native language?

why you ask?

i ask out of curiosity...did i offend you with my question?
I would like to know....is it English or not?[/quote:07e99]

No. I'm portuguese. I'm just wondering if i write english bad.

IBM

Reaction score
What is to know about them? I think it is obvious if a girl like you or not.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wether they like you or not you still have to take a few chances and make the effort. Also this 'magical' love of your life does'nt exist except in girls romance books.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
What is to know about them? I think it is obvious if a girl like you or not.
WOMEN WANT YOU TO GO AFTER THEM FIRST, its partially a big game, thats life, thats how dating works, you don't always know at first... freakin A

IBM

Reaction score
who's freaking out is me. I'm with fear that i might see her again so i'm with lots of paranoia. I really love her :( .

Today i couldnt be at the mall to make some shoppings.

bubka

Reaction score
IBM said:
who's freaking out is me. I'm with fear that i might see her again so i'm with lots of paranoia. I really love her :( .

you DO NOT "love" her, you can't love somebody who you honestly do not evem interpersonally know, you are OBSESSED with her, you have the two things confused

sure after being obsessed with her you could love her, that is if you really know her for who she really is, not what she looks like, and what you think she is inside

astral week

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Wether they like you or not you still have to take a few chances and make the effort. Also this 'magical' love of your life does'nt exist except in girls romance books.

uh, there are many millions of people who would disagree with you on this based on experience. This attitude seems to be more and more prevalent, esp in the U.S. where divorce rates are 50%+, but given the truly enormous variations of people and relationships, your statement seems to generalize a bit. There's nothing wrong with being a romantic, right?

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
bubka said:
IBM said:

you DO NOT "love" her, you can't love somebody who you honestly do not evem interpersonally know, you are OBSESSED with her, you have the two things confused

sure after being obsessed with her you could love her, that is if you really know her for who she really is, not what she looks like, and what you think she is inside

I agree with bubka here.....for once.

s.a.f

Reaction score
astral week said:
[quote="s.a.f":8cbd5]Wether they like you or not you still have to take a few chances and make the effort. Also this 'magical' love of your life does'nt exist except in girls romance books.

uh, there are many millions of people who would disagree with you on this based on experience. This attitude seems to be more and more prevalent, esp in the U.S. where divorce rates are 50%+, but given the truly enormous variations of people and relationships, your statement seems to generalize a bit. There's nothing wrong with being a romantic, right?[/quote:8cbd5]

Do you understand what IBM is thinking of? He's imagining finding a beautiful girl who is sweet and innocent and she will fall in love with him at first sight and they will live happily ever after. Yes some guys are lucky enough to marry their childhood sweetheart but in the world today these situations are very unlikely.

IBM

Reaction score
today i went to the beach and i was with paranoia of seeing her. She's consuming my head. A lot more than my hairloss. I'm becoming mad!