My hair loss regimen turning into a success story?

russell2k9

Reaction score
I can seem them now after I switch to desktop. Your last pic looks better result. You seem less diffuse now, but still the temples hasn't filled yet.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone rate my progress? Not sure if it's actually filling out or just longer?
imagepng
imagepng

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone rate my progress? Not sure if it's actually filling out or just longer?
imagepng
imagepng

Hi Kenny , thanks for sharing with us your experience , I see you get a little bit sad people do not comment on your thread .

First of all your new pictures hasn't upload properly . Second of all , I have noticed you are very detail oriented about the timeline of your pics and your description

which is great , but at the same time thats better if you use the same lighting and same angel always ! I mean try to take your photos always in bathroom ( for example )

and then whenever you update your thread please post your before and after pic ( besides ) , So everyone can judge better.

Its very hard to judge from your pic because of the issue which I have explained , But from what I see and my eye tells me I can easily say you get very good result so

far and your head is in regrowth phase , I'm very optimistic about your story , I think you get some regrowth , thickening and also density .

But again , I need more accurate pictures to judge.

Wish you the best.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that, I do it all from my phone at work so it seems to be loading on my end but it cleary isn't. Is there a better way to post pics? Are my original ones showing Atleast? Also, I can't really take the same pictures with the same lighting because I moved. But that one picture of me in the eevstor is at my work so I'll take one there, or maybe outside. Stay tuned because I'm going to upload some pics today from my laptop! Thanks!

g.i joey

Reaction score
dude! you definately improved big time, you look like you have a solid hair line now as oppose to the whispy hairs you had before. I think you're gonna see great results within the next 6 months! good luck man!

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Hope these load, you can still see how low quality the hair is! But since it's only been about 3 months, I think I'm on my way to a full head of hair. Because as of right now can't grow it out because of how unevenly it will grow. My goal is to be able to have a normal haircut atleast instead of this ****ty short nonsense! Is this realistic? I'm only 23, but I feel like my whole top and hairline is so miniaturized!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 820
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 780
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 748
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 765

cheriecord

Reaction score
How it possible?

My husband looking for hair loss problem solution but I read this post but I can't believe this product, does it really work?

Oh my god help me.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha I don't know does it? What's it look like to you? I'm also, 23 I don't know how old or how long he's been losing it for? My theory is if anythings going to work, rogaine and propecia are the things that will for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

The best pictures I can show you are these two. The first being a month into finasteride (June 3rd to be exact) with my horrible shedding phase peaking at this point. And the second was Friday (August 14th) same elevator, same lighting, same angle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 902
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 874

Illu2ion

Established Member
Reaction score
You literally went from a ~NW5 to a NW2.5/NW2 in a ridiculously short amount of time.

Insane results, congrats.

dusty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
another example of a diffuse thinner having great results

- - - Updated - - -

this post gives me hope that I can restore my hair

g.i joey

Reaction score
holy **** dude i remember speaking to u a couple months ago through pm i told you my problem about finasteride and now i decided to tough it out, nearing month 2... you came a long way brother, you stuck with it and now you are reaping the benefits... you have made an incredible recovery and im sure you must feel amazing! do any of your friends freak out on how you randomly grew back your hair lmao? congrats my man!

- - - Updated - - -

i also noticed how your temples have gotten just a tad thicker... man i dont think anyone would think your have hairloss anymore.

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh my god thanks guys! I didn't really think they were that good tbh, only because my hair is a bit longer. Is it really that good? Lol my only issue still, is that the hair on my hairline is very think and uneven, so I can't style it. Do you guys think I will be able to one day? Also, I don't think I'm a true diffuser as my hairline is receded a bit, but I guess it still is diffuse.

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah some do hahaha I broke up with my gf and she didn't see me for that month and we're starting to hang out again, and she hasn't mentioned my hair but maybe that's why? Haha but yeah my friends have noticed especially when they're walking by when I'm sitting down like "Jesus buddy, your hair is coming back in thick!" It's a good feeling but...now I want MORE! Lol

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Turned you back into a green star :p Very good results from the position you were in. Clearly your hair loves Minoxidil!

kenny-k

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol I know right, I'm starting to run out though so I may need to take a week break before I get it again. Hopefully that won't harm it too much as I'm on finasteride. I think right now these are minoxidil results, and I'm still waiting for my finasteride results to come in. Which I predict will be around the 6 month mark. One thing I've noticed is that my scalp has a bit more give to it. Meaning before it was tight and sometimes hurt and was a little hard to touch. But now I can move it around, and doesn't hurt at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, my shedding has almost completely slower down. But I find this annoying because I still want the weaker hairs to fall out!