My bitter ex-girlfriend

taxi

Reaction score
Man this story is quite good eheh.

Some advice. when women try to tease you, the best thing is just to ignore them. They want attention. When they don't get it they just go away...

I would let her keep the hat and say "Have fun with it. Now Let me talk to my friends"

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
a word to the wise,the world is full of ignorant,selfish and vindictive idiots,however its also filled with even more generous,loving and altogether amazing people.My advice is to only pay attention to these types of people,the others are just not worth worrying over,especially as you already have the upper hand on such lowlifes and that life is so short itd be a travesty to give their opinions any credence :)

Maxpwr

Established Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
a word to the wise,the world is full of ignorant,selfish and vindictive idiots,however its also filled with even more generous,loving and altogether amazing people.My advice is to only pay attention to these types of people,the others are just not worth worrying over,especially as you already have the upper hand on such lowlifes and that life is so short itd be a travesty to give their opinions and credence :)
...easier said than done of course, but yeah... couldn't have put it better myself.

I don't have the time to get down and depressed these days... it just doesn't fit in with my liftstyle. I look back and curse the fact that the weeks are going so quickly - I need to make the most of what I've got.

...and as much as you notice all of the "ignorant, selfish and vindictive idiots" everywhere around you, you also have to make a choice as to what category YOU fall into.

loveandhate

Reaction score
Way to go!!!!

I have has this happen to me many many times, but not with all the drama. Girls pull my hat off and then they take off

Screw them.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I would have put her in my time out box. It's a human size box with a lock on it and air holes punched in the side. If people are mean they get a time out. Usually when some one is put in the box, a crowd of others might try to help them out. Then I'll say to them, "do you want a time out too?" and then they stop trying to help the time outed person.

But seriously though if someone stole my hat they'd be put in the time out bag and thrown in the time out lake.

baldkarma79

Reaction score
It would've been impossible to put her in a "time out box"! I was doubled over in pain, in the fetile position, covering my nuts...but thanks for the suggestion.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
just saying...timeout box =good idea

Mad_Jasper

Reaction score
That sucks... I feel for you.

I lost a bunch of weight a couple of years ago... I more or less tore down my body and rebuilt it like I wanted it to look. I was 6ft and about 170lbs, so I wasn't really skinny.. but thin.

My wife's friend, of whom I have no respect for, (and her ever-expanding *** was so big that you could load the animals 2 by 2 in it in the next Great Flood) constantly told me I was too skinny.

"Your too skinny", "You look emaciated", "You're skin and bones", blah, blah, blah.

One day she said to me, "You need to gain some weigth". I replied, "I'm trying... what's your secret?"

baldkarma79

Reaction score
I ran into this stupid c*nt tonight and she is and ALWAYS will be my least favorite person. Of course she points out my bald head to every other stupid bitGh she sees. It's not surprising because she's always been mean and I could care less what this b@)tch thinks of me but no matter what she ALWAYS knows how to piss me off! She walks up to me and poured her drink on my brand NEW shoes! white nike shox. I'm still airing them out! I hope i NEVER see her again in my life!

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just cant understand why he is letting himself be a doormat over and over again to his ex-b**ch of a girlfriend.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If any b**ch deliberately spilled their drink on my new Nike id A1s, I would pour my pint over their head. No hesitation!

I actually had a similar problem with an ex of mine, she had a serious aggression problem! On two occassions when we had major arguements she dug her claws into me in a mad rage, tearing my shirt and scarring my chest, forearm and wrist in the process. She also b**ch slapped me in public for minor insults a number of times.

Finally one day I snapped, when I was helping her get to a job interview. She was driving and I was giving her directions to get to the office. At the time she was in a mass panic and was fearful of being late, naturally enough her horrible side came out again. She kept talking to me like sh*t even though I was the one that had helped her with this job application all along.

After another arguement in the car she attempted to get her claws stuck into my face, so out of pure frustration, not to mention self-defence, I then punched her in the face. I wasn't going to standby and let her scar my face up.

Afterwards I obviously felt a deep sense of shame, like I'd really let myself down, but to this day, she even admits herself that she deserved it.

There's an exception to every rule and if you're dealing with a truly crazy, violent b**ch, then sometimes you just have to take extreme preventative action.

It's not nice and obviously I strongly advise against anyone else doing this, but I'm just presenting an extreme case, where in the interests of self defense, violence against a female was justified.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys meet these violent bi*ches?.. i never had a girl lay a hand on me, never! :dunno: yet my body is my only asset and if someone tries to harm that (a man or woman - no sexual discounts here!) then ill get extremely violent. but i avoid those situations at all costs.

to the op: why didn't you smacked her on the spot?

S&L

Reaction score
I think the story of the op is interesting . ( apart from being funny from a certain point of view )

It really shows the double standard that exists and that's being perpetuated between men and women .
Women put makeup , spend hours preparing themselves with various products , get boobjobs and various aesthetical surgeries and that's okay .
But a man trying to do something about is hairloss or just showing himself to people that haven't seen him bald and weheeheeeee , it will get them busy for a while . Not to even mention wigs ...

s.a.f

Reaction score
S&L said:
I think the story of the op is interesting . ( apart from being funny from a certain point of view )

It really shows the double standard that exists and that's being perpetuated between men and women .
Women put makeup , spend hours preparing themselves with various products , get boobjobs and various aesthetical surgeries and that's okay .
But a man trying to do something about is hairloss or just showing himself to people that haven't seen him bald and weheeheeeee , it will get them busy for a while . Not to even mention wigs ...

But men and women are different masculinity and femininity its not a straight double standard its gender.

S&L

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
But men and women are different masculinity and femininity its not a straight double standard its gender.

C'mon , it's hypocrisy .
Our entire society is partly ruled by apparearance and conformity .
And the standards are set by a few people , they gain momentum and most people as nice mindless little robots follow them .
Bald people are supposed to "man up" because they're strong and blablabla .
Truth is it's tough to go bald , and even more when you're young and you never immagined your twenties like that .

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="S&L":1o96n6k2]I think the story of the op is interesting . ( apart from being funny from a certain point of view )

But men and women are different masculinity and femininity its not a straight double standard its gender.[/quote:1o96n6k2]

It's not gender, it's culture. There was a time in your counties history where it was quite fashionable for men to be effeminate and wear wigs and such. It has more to do with the values, priorities and style of any given culture than it does simply being an anatomical man or woman.

s.a.f

Reaction score
S&L said:
[quote="s.a.f":3mqnbb53]But men and women are different masculinity and femininity its not a straight double standard its gender.

C'mon , it's hypocrisy .
Our entire society is partly ruled by apparearance and conformity .
And the standards are set by a few people , they gain momentum and most people as nice mindless little robots follow them .
Bald people are supposed to "man up" because they're strong and blablabla .
Truth is it's tough to go bald , and even more when you're young and you never immagined your twenties like that .[/quote:3mqnbb53]

What about the fact that a man can sleep around and be seen as masculine for it whilst a woman who does the same is looked down upon. Thats hypocrisy for you.
Its just a fact there are many differences between men and a women that are due to defined sexual roles.
Personally I like that fact that men should act masculine even though it counts against me in my options hairlosswise.
It is tough to go bald but there are many more tough scenario's in life where we men have to 'man up' and accept things that women could easily get away with. I dont call it hypocrisy its just life.
Vanity and appearance are feminine traits always have been always will be. A man should have bigger issues to think of.
Thats why you see more ugly guys with hot women than vice versa.

CCS

Reaction score
S&L said:
I think the story of the op is interesting.

But a man trying to do something about is hairloss or just showing himself to people that haven't seen him bald and weheeheeeee , it will get them busy for a while . Not to even mention wigs...

Ugly women get shot down just like ugly men. Everyone has to look good or attract people somehow, and we all live in glass houses. This woman was just violent. Some men will punch you in the nose if you insult them, even if they insulted you first. OP should have broke up with her the second time she took off his hat, or the first time if it was done in mean spirit.

s.a.f said:
What about the fact that a man can sleep around and be seen as masculine for it whilst a woman who does the same is looked down upon. Thats hypocrisy for you.

I think that difference is fading. Most pretty women are assumed to have had 20+ partners. The more partners someone had, the more they don't mind their partner having had. Usually it is 16 year olds who think you are a sl*t for having sex with 5+ partners.

baldkarma79 said:
Before I knew what happened, she kicked me right in the balls. Obviously her weight was a more sensitive subject than my hairline. I tried to pretend I wasn't in incredible pain but I could tell from the look on people's faces that the intensity of the blow was obvious.

With all those witnesses around, why didn't you call the police? In our society, do women have the right to kick a man in the balls if she wants? If a man punches another man, it will at least go on his record and put in him jail for a day, if there are witnesses. I think she just assumed no one would say anything, and knew it was a 50/50 toss up if the police did show up. There are women's prisons. Women do go to jail for acting crazy. Sometimes you just need a good lawyer to stand up for you. I know a female family law attorney who has gotten her opponent's clients put in prison. The difficulty of proving stuff is what makes hard, and not knowing how the court will act. But with all those friends watching, he should have called the police. That one would have been easy.