My bitter ex-girlfriend

barcafan

Reaction score
yeah dont start a legal battle, some b****s are SOOOOOOOOO fuc.ked in the head that it'll be all they ever think about, they wont sleep they'll just devise differnet ways to hurt you.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Be a man, it would'nt have phased me one bit. I'd have been smirking to myself all night remembering how that one little comment really got her mad. :p

G

s.a.f said:
Be a man, it would'nt have phased me one bit. I'd have been smirking to myself all night remembering how that one little comment really got her mad. :p

there's not anything manly about taking a hit in the balls and doing nothing about it. that's the equivalent of slapping a girl in the face. a total pussy move done by a primo c***. let a train hit her

baldkarma79

Reaction score
I have to admit, I wish I had done something more. She insulted my manhood and I stood there like nothing happened! But you shouldn't mess with this b**ch! I have stories of her messing with me when things were good. I won't bore you with stories unless you want me to share.

s.a.f

Reaction score
JayMan said:
s.a.f said:

there's not anything manly about taking a hit in the balls and doing nothing about it. that's the equivalent of slapping a girl in the face. a total p**** move done by a primo runt. let a train hit her

Yes I bet getting into a brawl with a girl is exactly what Clint Eastwood would have done. :roll:
Just because he did nothing physicaly about it does'nt make him less manly (quite the opposite) I would have kept verbally running her down until she was totally humiliated. I guess the English have a more composed way of dealing with these things. :wink:

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
even if you dont want to slap her, a big loogie in the eye is also a good idea

Aplunk1

Reaction score
I'm starting to get the impression that women are hypocrits... Who demand everything but contradict themselves through their actions...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Really !?! :roll:

G

s.a.f said:
JayMan said:
[quote="s.a.f":74125]Be a man, it would'nt have phased me one bit. I'd have been smirking to myself all night remembering how that one little comment really got her mad. :p

there's not anything manly about taking a hit in the balls and doing nothing about it. that's the equivalent of slapping a girl in the face. a total p**** move done by a primo runt. let a train hit her

Yes I bet getting into a brawl with a girl is exactly what Clint Eastwood would have done. :roll:
Just because he did nothing physicaly about it does'nt make him less manly (quite the opposite) I would have kept verbally running her down until she was totally humiliated. I guess the English have a more composed way of dealing with these things. :wink:[/quote:74125]

saf, i never mentioned getting physical in return. don't put words in my mouth.buti didn't realiz filing a lawsuit or trying to return her financially asa result was the same?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Inquiring minds want an update on this situation.

Did you bump into her at that wedding yet?

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
I had to come back and read this story again. A true HairLossTalk.com classic...

baldkarma79

Reaction score
hair_tomorrow said:

Not yet, the wedding is on June 2nd. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, she'll keep her distance. I plan to keep mine.

s.a.f

Reaction score
baldkarma79 said:
Not yet, the wedding is on June 2nd. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully, she'll keep her distance. I plan to keep mine.

Better stay away from the buffet table then. :D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
baldkarma79 said:

Better stay away from the buffet table then. :D

lol

Sowaa

Reaction score
Re:

baldkarma79 said:
hair_tomorrow said:

any updates?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
how did you dig up this thread, it was from long time ago! lol

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I once got in an argument with a girl and she hit me. So i booted her in shin. Took her down. Tears everywhere.

I was 7 years old though. When my teacher found out she sent me to the corner of the room for the rest of the afternoon.

I haven't hit a girl since...