My bitter ex-girlfriend

baldkarma79

Reaction score
This is news to me! What if my hat reads, "I'm balding under here!". Then I guess it would be acceptable?!!

Cassin

Reaction score
How many guys do you know past the high school age who have a hat glued to their head aren't hiding hair loss? Not many. They exist but most are hiding hair loss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yeah I never even owned a hat until this sh*t started happenning. :-x
Wearing one at an outdoors event is ok but indoors is ridiculous.

IBM

Reaction score
i bet she's ugly as hell. Users of HairLossTalk.com have the bad habit of calling "hot" on everything that moves.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
i bet she's ugly as hell. Users of HairLossTalk.com have the bad habit of calling "hot" on everything that moves.
haha, maybe its all those hormomnes

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with Roki! If a women hits you then you have every right to hit them back!

Look on the bright side - Its better to be bald than fat! Many bald guys can attract hot women whilst fatties can only attract other fatties or those wierdos who have got a fat fetish known as chubby chasers!

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Not true, my fat friend married a hot, thin blonde girl from California last year. It's all about personality.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
I agree with Roki! If a women hits you then you have every right to hit them back!

Look on the bright side - Its better to be bald than fat! Many bald guys can attract hot women whilst fatties can only attract other fatties or those wierdos who have got a fat fetish known as chubby chasers!

Got to disagree on both comments. Men and women are not physicaly equal hitting a woman is like punching a child in the face. Any woman who attacks you just shows herself up.

Fatties can lose the weight with a bit of effort and self restraint, baldies cant do much to get their hair back.

IBM

Reaction score
Yeah that sucks. I know a chubby girl that eats like hell. Even chocolats and candies and she doesnt mind to be fat.

MikeO24

Reaction score
hahaha when you go to the wedding wear a cup and then insult her like there is no tommorrow. Then when she goes for the nuts she will get nowhere

G

With regard to hats,

I've always hated them. Even when I had absolutely no hair loss at all, in my teen years, I still hated how they made my head feel. And now that I have loss, which isn't major, I don't feel the need to hide it. But I am worried that if I wore a hat, once I took it off, my hair would be all messed up and maybe some scalp would show through.

G

s.a.f said:
Fatties can lose the weight with a bit of effort and self restraint, baldies cant do much to get their hair back.

dutasteride

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Its funny before I ever lost hair I used to wear hats all the time, now that I'm losing I don't wear them at all.

Unless I'm too lazy to style my hair.

baldkarma79

Reaction score
I've always worn hats, even when I had a great head of hair. It's just easy some days to throw on the hat. It's not like I think I'm fooling people, everyone who knows me knows I'm losing my hair. It's no secret!

I have to admit, when I went to that party on Saturday, I wore a hat so that my hairloss wouldn't be the focus of conversation. I hadn't seen some of these people in a while. In a way I guess it was my "young man's toupee". But is it wrong to have one night where you can reconnect with people and not think about the top of your head?

I usually avoid wearing the hat when meeting new girls or going out to the bars. I had an awkward experience once where I realized a girl I met hadn't seen me without the hat. I was nervous to take off the hat and expose the hairline, but she didn't really give a sh*t. She was more focused on my c***!

barcafan

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Not true, my fat friend married a hot, thin blonde girl from California last year. It's all about personality.

apparently not for women.....

dont you see the hipocrasy, we dont want women to feel repulsed by our hairloss yet we f*****g demand them to be 'hot'.

baldkarma79

Reaction score
MikeO24 said:
hahaha when you go to the wedding wear a cup and then insult her like there is no tommorrow. Then when she goes for the nuts she will get nowhere

LOL! With this girl, I'm seriously considering it!

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
blondeguy said:

dont you see the hipocrasy, we dont want women to feel repulsed by our hairloss yet we f****ing demand them to be 'hot'.

Men and women look for different biological indicators. They want high survival value, we want high replication value.

G

blondeguy said:
barcafan said:
blondeguy said:

dont you see the hipocrasy, we dont want women to feel repulsed by our hairloss yet we f****ing demand them to be 'hot'.

Men and women look for different biological indicators. They want high survival value, we want high replication value.

elaborate please